Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,811 members, 7,969,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. (35762 Views)

Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Imo State Admission For 2011/2012 / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by joshua55(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Immality: ... Boss... I got admitted in ND morning... I paid my acceptance fee back in october.. I paid in owerri{UBA}. After paying i have to take the reciept and the acceptance fee form which the gave to me home then wait for two to three days for it to be activated... After that i have to take the form to the school(those computer centres along the school road for processing) thats all.....

Plz how do I process d acceptance fee....cos I have paid but don't know how to process it
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by Immality(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2014
joshua55:

Plz how do I process d acceptance fee....cos I have paid but don't know how to process it
After paying the acceptance fee all you need to do is to go to the computer centres along the poly road then tell them you want to process you acceptance fee..... You need to go with your passport...
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by joshua55(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Immality: After paying the acceptance fee all you need to do is to go to the computer centres along the poly road then tell them you want to process you acceptance fee..... You need to go with your passport...

Am in abuja....and its being almost a mnth I paid...plz do u knw d exact site cos am finding hard to find here
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
I THANK GOD FOR WHAT I FIND OUT TODAY.....NEKEDE WEBSITE FOR THIS YEAR IS FPNO.EDU.NG
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by Merit1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok brother thanks.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 20, 2015
do you have a problem with school fees in nekede?

like not wanting to pay your huge carry over school fees,

or

not wanting to pay your school fees after your final year, maybe you are owing and want to maneuver.?

call, Uba Emmanuel on 08088873874
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 05, 2015
download psiphonHUI100 Open it and navigate to []Remove port mark it
PROXY TYPE: Real Host
Proxy Server: http://musicplus.mtnonline.com
REAL PROXY TYPE: DEFAULT
REAL PROXY SERVER: leave it blank don't touch it and then move to REAL PROXY PORT: 8080
save and a prompt will come up just tick tunnel whole device option and navigate to OPTIONS select United States as the region and click on More options>>check connect through an HTTP proxy , also tick Use the following settings and configure it to look like the below settings

Host Address: 10.199.22.2
Port:8080
Proxy Username:web
Proxy password: web
Proxy Domain: wap.mtnonlineplay.com
then go back and click the on Handler menu then click on save and finally click on start to connect.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri FORUM. by cmoney22222: 9:12am On May 13, 2018
Is this thread still active so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Teacher Spends N400,000 To Renovate Classroom For Pupils / Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.