Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out (4553 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Stale and banal.
God have mercy on you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by onlyforchrist: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
annyplenty:
God have mercy on you in Jesus name. Amen.
God doesn't give a Bleep. As to your Jesus, he should release Leah sahibu first. don't quote me again.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2020
onlyforchrist:

God doesn't give a Bleep. As to your Jesus, he should release Leah sahibu first. don't quote me again.

Then change your name. Don't receive us with your name. Let us know those who are with us.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jesus is the only hope.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: JESUS CHRIST, The Only Way Out by annyplenty(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
johnstin:

May GOD bless you abundantly and reward you with Heaven for your efforts.

Many people think the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is a joking matter. Well, I pray their spiritual eyes become open and run for their lives by coming to Jesus Christ.
Whether the world likes it or not, Jesus Christ will soon appear.
The tv and radio stations will soon annouce the sudden disappearance of millions of people from all over the world. It will shake and shock the world.

I repeat and say emphatically that Jesus Christ will soon come.

Annyplenty, we need more of these messages. These messeges inspire me. I want to be hearing and reading these messages everyday. We are at the last hour; it can happen at any moment.
I just must make it at all costs. I will not be around when the anti-christ manifests himself fully.

May GOD strenghten and uphold you.
May we all be rapturable.

Amen.

Amen in Jesus name. What is happening now is very scary and the rapture and the sudden destruction have not even taken place - all the covids, covid protests, covid restrictions, La palma volcano, Tonga underwater volcano eruption/tsunamis and more. I say a big Amen to your prayers again in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / *~ Davidylan Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!! / Incredible Testimony At Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.