Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

God Cares 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cares 1 (509 Views)

God Cares 1 / God Cares / God Cares For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cares 1 by charisville: 7:05am On May 18, 2013
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 peter 5:7

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, the issue is not that we don't disagree that God can do the impossible. But the issue is, do we believe that He is willing and caring enough to do it for us? We hold onto the worries and anxiety that have held us bound for a long time, and have learnt to live with it, even though it's killing us. You hear testimonies of the workings of God's grace in the lives of people around, but you disqualify yourself from it. It's because we think He(God) does not care.

But friends, that's a lie from the devil. The next verse says, "Be at alert for your great enemy, the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour". One of the devices of the enemy, is to play the "CD of the roaring lion" to your hearing, so you'd think that the Lion of the tribe of Judah is against you.

Don't believe that lie of the devil; God cares and He'll never punish or afflict you. Don't listen to that lying voice, our Daddy God loves you so much and He isn't willing to allow you go on carrying those worries and anxiety. Saints, we have a caring God.
Declare this, "God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, cares for me"

Prayer: Thank You my Daddy God, for caring about me.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Word To Start Your Day / Walking In Love Will Grant You Long Life / Gospel Message E - Comic : Cathy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.