Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,838 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Much Does It cost To Make Your Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Does It cost To Make Your Hair? (3164 Views)

Grow Your Hair In Only 3 Months (here Is How I Did It) / What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost? / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It cost To Make Your Hair? by mysticgal(f): 7:52am On May 18, 2013
It's worth asking,visited my aunty and i saw her beautifully made hair and i managed to ask her how much the weavon cost and how much it was made,she told me altogther 25 thousand naira and i was......speechless,in my mind i calculated what 25 k would do for me.i laughed it of but seriously how many months she wan wear the weavon?anyway to you.
Re: How Much Does It cost To Make Your Hair? by ChloesMakeover(f): 10:37pm On May 18, 2013
Retouch: #900
Steaming:#2,000
Fixing weavon:#2,000- #3,500
Braids:#3,500-#6,000

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It cost To Make Your Hair? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2013
mysticgal: It's worth asking,visited my aunty and i saw her beautifully made hair and i managed to ask her how much the weavon cost and how much it was made,she told me altogther 25 thousand naira and i was......speechless,in my mind i calculated what 25 k would do for me.i laughed it of but seriously how many months she wan wear the weavon?anyway to you.

(1) (Reply)

What Women Now Put On To Urinate Like Men (pix) / Bride-To-Be Trolled Online As Her Makeup Fail Goes Viral In Pre Wedding Photo / 2020 New Braiding Hairstyles: Latest Gorgeous Trending Hairstyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.