Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me (4956 Views)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Help! My Girl Friend Confessed To Be Smoking Skonk / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by liloelawwal(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2013
Pls nairalanders,i am dire need of,a sincere advice.am a confused and heart broken guy.
My girl friend of 3years,whom i trust and love so much confessed to have cheated on me.she said it was a mistake though n she has being begging since she confessed to me last week.
It happened in school n she told me when she got home
Am confused cos i love her,i cant leave her and i find it difficult to forgive her.
I need ur honest advice pls
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by WackyJ1(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2013
liloelawwal: Pls nairalanders,i am dire need of,a sincere advice.am a confused and heart broken guy.
My girl friend of 3years,whom i trust and love so much confessed to have cheated on me.she said it was a mistake though n she has being begging since she confessed to me last week.
Am confused cos i love her,i cant leave her and i find it difficult to forgive her.
1. Do you have a backup? if yes then this is the time to the girl to be promoted to a main chic.
2. The girl does not love you as much as she claimed she did. Reason why? Cheating does not just start from nowhere, it takes a series of conscious actions to bring you that point and except you're willing to admit that your girlfriend is a complete idiot then you must acknowledge the fact that she was aware of where her actions with the guy could lead to and she did not
a. inform you
b. Try to stop herself.
You must know that she was enjoying herself while she was doing the basic things with the guy (calling him, spending time with him, Visiting him in his crib with just two of them alone (Emotional cheating starts before Physical cheating)
3. do not be deceived that perhaps she loved you that is why she confessed, my guy prevention is better than cure. Resisting is easier than confessing.
4. Once a cheat is always a cheat. if three years wasn't enough to stop her from doing it with another guy then there is nothing stopping her from repeating the same mistake again. If you think she is really sorry then look at the past, look at how you thought everything was good then she still cheated and then ask yourself "what evidence do i have now? what has she shown me that will prove that she will not do it again" this evidence must be a big as the 3 years she has violated.

Bottom line, leave the girl and give yourself time to heal and focus on other things

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190: 8:58am On May 18, 2013
Was she Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2013
If you truely love her don't leave her. You should teach her what love is. That girl loves you and thats why she couldnt stand the guilt.
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by WackyJ1(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2013
emmydeep: If you truely love her don't leave her. You should teach her what love is. That girl loves you and thats why she couldnt stand the guilt.
Biggest Lie

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:08am On May 18, 2013
Is it all ladies that cheat these days?
What's with the everybody cheating on each other? I thought it's only guys that think with their something. Ladies, pls tell me we're not starting to think with something else apart from brain too. angry angry angry

Or all these guys just make these stories up?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2013
emmydeep: If you truely love her don't leave her. You should teach her what love is. That girl loves you and thats why she couldnt stand the guilt.

^^^^ Even satan doesn't lie this much

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by DigitalSignal(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2013
liloelawwal: Pls nairalanders,i am dire need of,a sincere advice.am a confused and heart broken guy.

What made her to confess? She just came back and started confessing?
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by overdrive(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2013
Yes did u catch her in d act or she confessed out of guilt if d former then u are good to drop her but if d latter then relax cos u are in safe hands forgive her and move on with her cos if she had kept mute u wldnt hv found out.
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by WackyJ1(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2013
alutacontinua: Is it all ladies that cheat these days?
What's with the everybody cheating on each other? I thought it's only guys that think with their something. Ladies, pls tell me we're not starting to think with something else apart from brain too. angry angry angry

Ehen now you're seeing what were saying. Ladies are now misbehaving
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by haitto99(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2013

aluta if a guy takes a relationship serious den itz for real,guys rarely commit but once we do na die o,dats y we gat guys with heartbreaks,y u ladies get more unserious dis days,itz difficult to see a lady dating just one guy dis days,maga must dey,even wen dey love their bf,by d time d maga asks for sex dey gat no choice
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by firetrap(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2013
190: Was she Nigerian undecided

[size=21pt]190 abeg wetin Nigerian girls do you[/size]
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190: 3:16pm On May 18, 2013
firetrap:

[size=21pt]190 abeg wetin Nigerian girls do you[/size]

Ermmm Nothing its just a polite question lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 18, 2013
190:

Waddup? wink
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190: 3:33pm On May 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

Waddup? wink

free me undecided
am angry with you undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by firetrap(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2013
190:

given, naija gals dey eff up die but abeg dey way when u dey carry am for head na hin I know understand
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by clemz85(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2013
what ever U wannu do, 4giv her first then take Ur action
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2013
190:

free me undecided
am angry with you undecided

wetin I do you again
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by dasparrow: 8:04pm On May 18, 2013

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. Your girlfriend probably learnt from the best considering that she lives in a society like Nigeria where sleeping around like dogs on heat is the norm and not the exception. By the way, you and your girlfriend ought not to be sleeping with each other anyway because you both are not married. The average Nigerian has too much of a fornication spirit yet when Sunday comes, you all crowd into your respective churches to praise a no-nonsense Jehovah God who has made it clear that neither adulterers nor fornicators will inherit His kingdom. Anyways, sorry for your plight. If you cannot find it in your heart to forgive her, then its best you both go your separate ways. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190: 8:21pm On May 18, 2013
firetrap:

given, naija gals dey eff up die but abeg dey way when u dey carry am for head na hin I know understand

Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190: 8:21pm On May 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

wetin I do you again

wheres my pm undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 18, 2013
wow such a simpleton. Cheats are liars i don't (never have) cheat because i respect my babe. all that post up there are pure BS.
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2013
190:

wheres my pm undecided undecided

I told you i'm restricted to nairaland. tongue
No pm for ya
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2013
190:

wheres my punny undecided undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

I told you i'm restricted to Allen avenue. tongue
No punny for ya
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2013
^ ^ ^ who be this? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Decryptor(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2013

Toto too dey scratch una dese days!
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ who be this? shocked shocked shocked
See Jamb question
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by dBard: 6:34pm On May 19, 2013

They're not. Used t wonder as well until it hit close t home. The rate right now is scary..
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by 190theclown: 9:24pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by Exponental(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2013
If u cant leave her, forgive her.
If u cant forgive her, leave her.
If u cant leave or forgive, kill urself.
Re: My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me by ochallo: 8:17am On May 20, 2013
In this case , i think you have to understand why cheaters cheat. Read this post

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/why-cheaters-cheat.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House? / Which Girl Has The Prettiest Face On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.