Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? (983 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by speeches: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2008
Please, fellow nairalanders. What am i supposed to do? A friend of mine(i suppose i shouldn't call her that anymore) is after my fiance. I've got this very wonderful relationship with this very wonderful man who i'm so in love with and it happens to be the same thing the other way round. We share all confidences and recently i found out that my friend who is also his neighbour has been trying to seduce him by throwing herself at him. She wears skimpy things around him. She's been telling him things i had shared with her as woman to woman just to discredit me. She even went as far as telling him that we weren't married as so he's still single when he reminded her that we were engaged and she's supposed to be my friend.
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2008
friends will never seize to amaze me,my question is:does your friend know that u know shes after your fiance?atleast d guy told u about it so its decent enough,don't worry dearie what is yours is yours
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by tRoOE(f): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2008
What can of people do call your friends, na wa ooooooo.

Birds of the same feathers flocks together

And what is your man doing about it
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by cybersleek(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2008
I wish i were in your guy's shoes, i for give am one, come tell am say i hate disloyal people! anyway, stick to your guy, a tell him to discharge your so called friend.
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by speeches: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2008
Well, thank you both.

@ jennykadry
No, she doesn't know that i know but she's been cold towards me lately.

@troOE
She's not really my friend like i said. I just got close to her as his neighbour.
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by cybersleek(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2008
I suppose then, she had always had her designs for him, you must have been the fly in the ointment then. But then, he chose you. So , no fear.
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2008

@ jennykadry
No, she doesn't know that i know but she's been cold towards me lately.

if u ask me ,i'll tell u to keep pretending u know something,u see sometimes wisdom and maturity solves some kind of problems u know?your fiance im sure is watching out for your reaction,y not make him confirm d fact that you're matured by using wisdom to tackle the matter,and not crace,some girls use crace ,by going to d other babe to warn her to leave their man,no be so,d guy sef wouldnt be happy if u pull such stupidity,use wisdom my dear and win the trust of your fiance
and when u win his trust u win his heart and when u win his heart u win your fulfilment maritally,and when u win your fulfilment maritally d other slowpoke that calls her self his neighbour will have no other option dan to walk out and leave u people to enjoy your marriage
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by tRoOE(f): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2008
Well next time be careful who you allow into your life, just becos she's your man neighbor doesn't mean your two have to be friends.

Her whole intention of befriending you was to get close to your man, some people just don't like seeing happy couples
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2008
Her whole intention of befriending you was to get close to your man, some people just don't like seeing happy couples

e tire me ooo,ehn so many enemies of progress dis days undecided
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by tRoOE(f): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2008
jennykadry:

e tire me ooo,ehn so many enemies of progress this days undecided
Yes oh, too many
If they are so desperate, why can't they find their men somewhere else?
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2008
What would I do? Absolutely nothing.

If my fiancee loved me enough, then I'd have nothing to worry about.
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by malaria(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
I dnt do girlfriends unless u r distant from me.girls suck
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
Talk about it with your guy
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by SteLette(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2011
its a good sign he reminded here he's engaged to u, but if he's a correct guy, he'll see her for wat she is, women sef, *sigh*
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by MMM2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2011
angry
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Odunnu: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
I'm kinda confused. What date was this thread created? Dunno if i'm seeing things
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
Odunnu:

I'm kinda confused. What date was this thread created? Dunno if i'm seeing things
Thought i was the only one! undecided I refused to say anything reasonable after i saw the date!
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Omolola1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
hmmm
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Odunnu: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Funnily enough (kudos to myProf Ola) the thread has it that its in the 'junk folder' i'm amazed everybody is seeing it.
Okay, just wondering what came of it, I mean what the poster did and how it all ended
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by MMM2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
op
am d one angry
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
Goddamn that's so low,i don't even snitch on my enemies talk-less of friends
Re: What To Do If And When Your Friend Is After Your Fiance? by Bisjosh(f): 5:54am On Jul 18, 2011
Kill her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Involve In Loving People / Help A Friend In Need / aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.