Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,626 members, 7,898,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military (1383 Views)

Photos Of Arrested Boko Haram + Weapons Recovered By The Nigerian Troops / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by thelastPope(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2013
The communities which were identified as Boko Haram safe havens and have been taken over by the troops are New Marte, Kirenuwa, Zabamari, Zambiza Forest, Mafa, Baga, Bama, Banki, Woloji, Gulumba, Gamboru-Ngala, Damasak, Malam Fatori, Abadam, Gashigar, Kukawa, Monguno, among others.

FEDERAL TROOPS RECAPTURES 17 COMMUNITIES TAKEN OVER BY BOKO HARAM.. YET LAI MOHAMED AND TINUBU OF ACN SAY'S THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THIS POTENT TACTICS..Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by onatisi(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2013
thelastPope: The communities which were identified as Boko Haram safe havens and have been taken over by the troops are New Marte, Kirenuwa, Zabamari, Zambiza Forest, Mafa, Baga, Bama, Banki, Woloji, Gulumba, Gamboru-Ngala, Damasak, Malam Fatori, Abadam, Gashigar, Kukawa, Monguno, among others.

FEDERAL TROOPS RECAPTURES 17 COMMUNITIES TAKEN OVER BY BOKO HARAM.. YET LAI MOHAMED AND TINUBU OF ACN SAY'S THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THIS POTENT TACTICS..Hmmmm
tinubu,and his acn are just a bunch of cry babies ,thank God nigerians now know better

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by mayorall(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2013
thelastPope: The communities which were identified as Boko Haram safe havens and have been taken over by the troops are New Marte, Kirenuwa, Zabamari, Zambiza Forest, Mafa, Baga, Bama, Banki, Woloji, Gulumba, Gamboru-Ngala, Damasak, Malam Fatori, Abadam, Gashigar, Kukawa, Monguno, among others.

Hmm. That's what they called politics. Tinubu is actually seeking cheap popularity, he's only supporting the North cos of power. He wants support from the North against 2015 election. He actually knows what he's Doing. Ojuyobo get sense pass that one o.

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by Burger01(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2013
Tinubu iis a political destitute. ACN is already doomed and coursed.

sad

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by onatisi(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2013
Burger01: Tinubu iis a political destitute. ACN is already doomed and coursed.

sad
i have already predicted it ,2015 will see acn losing some states in the southwest

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2013
onatisi:
i have already predicted it ,2015 will see acn losing some states in the southwest
here is actually where d suicide comes to play! GEJ get mouth!
Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by onatisi(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2013
Jenams: here is actually where d suicide comes to play! GEJ get mouth!
you just wait and see
Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by thelastPope(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2013
Improved power and victory over BH will deliver a resounding victory for GEJ in 2015.
Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by Nobody: 12:28am On May 19, 2013
Just within 3days oif SoE these punks are getting bursted by JTF's speed of light action. They could not even fire a single bullet from their toy guns and bombs. Hahahahahah JTF crush the crushable!

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by thelastPope(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2013
chidindufrank: Just within 3days oif SoE these punks are getting bursted by JTF's speed of light action. They could not even fire a single bullet from their toy guns and bombs. Hahahahahah JTF crush the crushable!

Some of us have been calling them cowards for a long time. It is only partisan folks that have been celebrating them and making them look like brave warriors. BH biggest strength has been the political differences in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by MaziOmenuko: 12:43am On May 19, 2013
I was hoping to see your source at the last paragraph, but what I saw was a care-free lousy comment about Tinubu that made your piece look like garbage from beer pallor.

Must you denigrate someone to drive in a point? Mtcheww, thought I was going to read something worth reading.

#exits thread...#

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by thelastPope(m): 1:08am On May 19, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I was hoping to see your source at the last paragraph, but what I saw was a care-free lousy comment about Tinubu that made your piece look like garbage from beer pallor.

Must you denigrate someone to drive in a point? Mtcheww, thought I was going to read something worth reading.

#exits thread...#

Denigrate Tinubu? What is there to denigrate about him? He isnt worth anything right now. mtsheeeww!

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by Nobody: 1:21am On May 19, 2013
Hopefully, the 3 state on SOE will be taken over and the bko haramites crushed

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by Scarpon(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2013
I say welldon boys

1 Like

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by koruji(m): 3:59am On May 19, 2013
These words smell coming out of you people's mouths. It is only a short-circuited brain that will start giving GEJ glory for taking the state of emergency step at this time. Many of us, even on the ACN side of things, called for a state of emergency a long time ago when a properly applied force would have contained the BH menace. Although a state of emergency is still needed to deal with this situation, what is required now goes far beyond mere application of force. You people have allowed BH to grow into a monster.

All these crap you are posting from the safe haven of your offices in front of 40 laptops are just that, crap. Even the greatest army on earth finds it difficult to deal with this kind of groups with finality. That was why it is especially grievous that GEJ slept on the job while this threat turned into a monster. He is declaring a state of emergency now only because he sees is political future under serious and credible threat - that is the long and short of it.

[size=14pt]We were all here when GEJ set a specific month for the end to Boko Haram. That date came and passed with nothing to show. Why would we believe him now. Because his 40 useless laptops profess victory? Even as the battle is just getting underway? This is a delusional approach that is almost surely to end up blowing up in arrogant faces. If it were that easy to solve the BH problem and GEJ waited this long to do the needful, wasting 1000s of innocent lives in the process, he deserves to be impeached after all is said and done.[/size]

Still, my prayer is that GEJ actually knows what he is doing this time and succeeds in containing BH - for the sake of lives that are being lost to the animal BH and the incompetent approach by GEJ.

It is you and GEJ's business if the only benefit of success to you is political - it shows the kind of people we must avoid mixing with even if this grotesque British apparition called "Nigeria" failed to do the natural i.e. collapse under its own weight of unworkability.

Re: List Of Borno Communities Recovered By Military by ChimaAdeoye: 4:01am On May 19, 2013
I got a text message today from someone who wants to remain anonymous. This person travel through several parts of Nigeria He says the army must know Boko Haram uses some of these towns as hideouts from security people.He has personal knowledge of what happens in some of these towns,but wants to stay anonymous for the sake of his life.I decided to post the town on NL for him.Incase someone knows where they are in Nigeria.

Tokombere
Gwoza
Madagali
Gulak
Anjawa
Marraba
Makera
Balda
Song and Jiberu.

Nigerians please report suspicious activities in your area to the Police or army. Let us help expose the Boko Haram terrorists who kill without conscience.

Please say something and confidentially inform law enforcement agents of suspicious activities on,

0806-4174066

0708-5464012

081-54429346 and

081-42333138

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghana President Slams Nigeria For Allowing Corrupt Politicians To Escape Justice / Whose Interest Is Gov Peter Obi Serving? / A Reply To Governor Aliyu Of Niger State On Alleged Plot To Divide The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.