Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children (25404 Views)

Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by aburo7: 7:27pm On May 18, 2013
Afro beat legend Femi Kuti shared these photos on Twitter.His daughter Bisayo Kuti is so cute.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/a-photo-of-femi-kuti-his-daughter.html?m=0

7 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Tolexander: 7:42pm On May 18, 2013
Pretty gurl!

Looks very much like her dad and grandfather!
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 18, 2013
Very cute.lovelu smile :*
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by obiajurum25: 8:26am On May 19, 2013
Cutie pie
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by kehinde1588(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2013
Wat a adorable gal. She luks cute
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by dasparrow: 1:48pm On May 19, 2013
The little girl is very cute. I love her smile.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by aburo7: 3:07pm On May 19, 2013
The sons look so much like Fela himself
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by supaeagles(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2013
Nice !
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Castos(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2013
That small girl sef.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by ajanaku2(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2013
Fela's seeds...

Abami Eda lives on!...
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by angelamina(f): 6:30pm On May 19, 2013
d beautiful once r nt yet born!! cute gal!
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2013
Lovely kids.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by pak: 6:30pm On May 19, 2013
There's something about the little chap in green in the second picture that brings the word 'notorious' (or better still mischievous) to my head.
If I am to make a vote for which among them will likely take after 'abami eda' himself, he'll be my pick

9 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 19, 2013
All these ADULT MALE wey dey say "She looks cute"...I hope una Banana never begin jump inside una goodie bags?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by DaProff001(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2013
where is made kuti's pic nw?(btw made is femi kuti's only legitimate child)
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by kennyonthrone(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2013
Hey lil gal how much is ur cheeks?
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Vansnickers: 6:37pm On May 19, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: All these ADULT MALE wey dey say "She looks cute"...I hope una Banana never begin jump inside una goodie bags?

Not everyone is a Pedoph!le like you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by PrettySpicey(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2013
The KUTI blood is very strong. Beautiful kids
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
The little girl is a replica of her mum. Most of you saying she looks like her dad haven't even seen Femi kuti 's ex wife. Can't remember her name sef.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by azimibraun: 6:44pm On May 19, 2013
So dis is how fela chose to come back and run tins tru dt lil dude in Green? Ok o! Welcome back legendary Fela.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Cruxxy(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2013
aburo7: The sons look so much like Fela himself

Gbam!! Especially the dark one on d left hand side
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by bidexolumanish(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2013
angelamina: d beautiful once r nt yet born!! cute gal!
wen dem go cum born d beautiful one nd who go born dem?
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by uzeba(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2013
This should had been his grandchildren if he had marry quick!!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by bidexolumanish(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2013
azimibraun: So dis is how fela chose to come back and run tins tru dt lil dude in Green? Ok o! Welcome back legendary Fela.
fela cum back full to tackle IBB nd OBJ but am sure GEJ is nt left out.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by toluxa1(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2013
He should try to buy a better camera abeg
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by bidexolumanish(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: All these ADULT MALE wey dey say "She looks cute"...I hope una Banana never begin jump inside una goodie bags?
mumu ni eleyi sha,adorin d gal don turn to sexual admirin 4 ya cockroach brain.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by bidexolumanish(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2013
DaProff001: where is made kuti's pic nw?(btw made is femi kuti's only legitimate child)
e be like say Google stil dey function,abi dem don scrap am ni.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by bidexolumanish(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2013
aburo7: The sons look so much like Fela himself
4real,he is the sons cos dat lil boy is not one.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
Old news abeg ! Linda Ikeji's blog beats Nairaland at spreading these kinds of news. BTW, lovely kids. I hope aging doesn't take away their beauty.
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Chanchit: 7:30pm On May 19, 2013
Why dt gurl come look like say she get down syndrome. lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by Chanchit: 7:32pm On May 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Old news abeg ! Linda Ikeji's blog beats Nairaland at spreading these kinds of news. BTW, lovely kids. I hope aging doesn't take away their beauty.

U should blame the mods for that, they keep some more important news at the back page for days, while some would never grace the front page sef.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Shares Photos of His Children by lertee(f): 7:45pm On May 19, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / #BBNaija Bisola & Marvis Hang Out At The Cinemas (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.