Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,793 members, 7,945,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? (566 Views)

What Is Your Take On Women That Grow Bears / Men: Can You Marry A Women That Is Richer Than You? / Do Women That Are Married To Poor Men Feel Inferior To Those Married To Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? by Odunharry(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2013
I v seen threads about the issue of pride price in Nigeria and contributions of bride towards issue of bride price especially some part of the country where bride price and d list of things to be presented are high....

My question now is what if the reverse is the case?that is if it the ladies actually paying GROOM PRICE,would d price be higher? And Men at what age do u think you will be ready to accept a lady's iand in marriage...

E for sweet die eh,na dia u go see men make do shakara pass women.
Re: What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? by tinuolababy(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2013
I can't imagine cheesy
Re: What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? by Odunharry(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2013
tinuolababy: I can't imagine cheesy
lol y?u cant imagine urself actually walking up to a guy to ask him out??

E for swt ehn
Re: What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? by dasparrow: 9:19pm On May 19, 2013
Odunharry: I v seen threads about the issue of pride price in Nigeria and contributions of bride towards issue of bride price especially some part of the country where bride price and d list of things to be presented are high....

My question now is what if the reverse is the case?that is if it the ladies actually paying GROOM PRICE,would d price be higher? And Men at what age do u think you will be ready to accept a lady's iand in marriage...

E for sweet die eh,na dia u go see men make do shakara pass women.

You people need to abolish that stupid backward culture called bride price. This is why many African-bred men treat their women like property after having to pay so much money just to marry them. I hate the practice of bride price and feel it has no room in this 21st century.
Re: What If It Women That Is Paying GROOMING PRICE? by Odunharry(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2013
dasparrow:

You people need to abolish that stupid backward culture called bride price. This is why many African-bred men treat their women like property after having to pay so much money just to marry them. I hate the practice of bride price and feel it has no room in this 21st century.
sori wia r u 4m?

(1) (Reply)

We Deal On Wholesale And Retail Of Consumer Electronics / All About Women's Worth / Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Chinese Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.