Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st (1562 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / Llm In The Uk With A 2.2, Any Hope ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by phemmyjohnson: 11:38pm On May 18, 2013
The registrar of JAMB, Prof
Ojerinde was on NTA Weekend
Live today, 18th May and the
following comments were
extracted from his interview...
- Over 700,000 candidates have
chance to get into school this
year (those with 180 and above).
- Candidates who tried to cheat
were given Types A,B,C,D when
the types were composed of
D,I,B,U (From his name initials)...
he asked, where did the students
get type A and C expo from?
Confirming all expos were Fake
and a SCAM.
- He also talked about students
no longer serious to study as
most of them failed to read the 2
novels recommended by JAMB
from which questions were set.
- If you think your script was not
marked well, come over as from
June 1st and challenge JAMB to
get your script remarked. If
there's an error, they'll give you
N100,000.
From our personal deduction, the
JAMB cut-off will not be reduced!
If you have your own
contribution to this publication,
please drop it..
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by babes40: 7:17am On May 19, 2013
why wouldn't them fail wen we have lost the reading culture......

This a reason why jamb will nt be scrap in Nigeria.......
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Josh64(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2013
At least he's confident about it. Lets see how many of them jambites go step forward now.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Tolexander: 7:26am On May 19, 2013
babes40: why wouldn't them fail wen we have lost the reading culture......

my neighbour that failed always read, in fact he reads daily. But anytime i check what he reads, i see somethings like soccer star, supersport, nationssport, sunsport tickles and alaroye.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Tolexander: 7:31am On May 19, 2013
#100 thousand is not enough Mr, what if the university of his choice had finished the admission, so 100 thousand would be used to buy the whole year that will be wasting with no automatic admission the following year.

1 Like

Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Nobody: 8:01am On May 19, 2013
babes40: why wouldn't them fail wen we have lost the reading culture......

See an advicer....be scrap? Hahaha
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by TeenageMoney(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2013
He Is insane. He claimed earlier that the mass failure was due to Scripts that Leaked. Who leaked the papers? Is it not his Workers?
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Daviyd: 8:44am On May 19, 2013
Where should we go? I'm ready to prove the marking was wrong. Pls reply
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Nobody: 8:50am On May 19, 2013
............OMOGE.........
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by otokx(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2013
haxan919: I KNOW WHAT I KNOW,AND I KNOW AM BETTER THAN SOME OF YOU PROVEN TO BE GENIUS......ALL I KNOW THAT MY DESTINY IS NOT TIDE OF WITH MY JAMB RESULT....
your english just exposed your level of intelligence.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by otokx(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2013
Daviyd: Where should we go? I'm ready to prove the marking was wrong. Pls reply
Go to JAMB office at bwari with about 5000 which is the cost of bringing out your answer sheet and i guess you will do the remarking yourself with the set answers. If however you engaged in malpractice you will be arrested on the spot and handed over to the police. The evidence will be starring at you from your answer sheet.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by phemmyjohnson: 8:26pm On May 19, 2013
I know you guys are eager 2 see ur scripts but do you think jamb will be so foolish to make candidates have edge over them..I know some people will stand up and visit jamb headquarter 4 scripts remarking but trust me, before DIBU can say this,that means jamb has covered all loosed ends..they are already prepared 2 manipulate anybody that come 4 scripts..Such person might even be lied upon and probably end up in jail 4 days..BE WISE!! Pipu should start praying 4 duduction of cut of mark because I knw it will be hard 2 win jamb even by remarking..THANK YOU!!
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by 2gbasky22(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2013
Are we all surposed to start traveling to abuja 4 d remarking?......no wonder they say nothing works in this part of the world(MIGERIA) except corruption, if the post i read above is anything to go by, then jamb are just some set of shameless brode day light thieves 5k jst to see a script that is surposed to be our right to see?
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Adex097: 1:01am On May 20, 2013
phemmy johnson: I know you guys are eager 2 see ur scripts but do you think jamb will be so foolish to make candidates have edge over them..I know some people will stand up and visit jamb headquarter 4 scripts remarking but trust me, before DIBU can say this,that means jamb has covered all loosed ends..they are already prepared 2 manipulate anybody that come 4 scripts..Such person might even be lied upon and probably end up in jail 4 days..BE WISE!! Pipu should start praying 4 duduction of cut of mark because I knw it will be hard 2 win jamb even by remarking..THANK YOU!!
you just stole what I had in mind bro...
Dibu and his crew aint fools.
Why did it take them so long to come up with this idea.
Well, I see this as another avenue for jamb to make more revenue.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by damosky12(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2013
Moderators, please front page pls. LET them see it. JAMB has finally spoken the common truth.
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by phemmyjohnson: 8:25pm On May 20, 2013
Yea @adex,jamb aint no fool and they are ready to make more money in this situation...
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by solaugo(m): 5:57am On May 21, 2013
Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in Computer Based Format is available for you to practice for FREE....Visit http://www.assessmentng.com/2013/05/18/utme-cbt-past-questions-and-answers-for-download-use-on-laptopsdesktops/ to get yours. There questions from the following institutions - UNILAG UNIBEN O.A.U UNIABUJA FUTO LASU LAUTECH LASPOTECH U.N.N UNIZIK O.O.U, etc
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Youngsage: 1:36pm On May 21, 2013
@all i don't care, come what may. I will be heading for Abuja come June to remark my script, i won't rest till i see my 'real' result, cos wat i was given is nt mine. So who's coming with me?
Re: NEW! DIBU: Jamb 2 Pay 100k 2 Any Candidate proving MARKING ERRORS 4rm June1st by Youngsage: 1:40pm On May 21, 2013
phemmy johnson: I know you guys are eager 2 see ur scripts but do you think jamb will be so foolish to make candidates have edge over them..I know some people will stand up and visit jamb headquarter 4 scripts remarking but trust me, before DIBU can say this,that means jamb has covered all loosed ends..they are already prepared 2 manipulate anybody that come 4 scripts..Such person might even be lied upon and probably end up in jail 4 days..BE WISE!! Pipu should start praying 4 duduction of cut of mark because I knw it will be hard 2 win jamb even by remarking..THANK YOU!!
please i need you to kindly give me an example of the type of 'LIE' that jamb will tell against me to implicate me when i go to abuja, and what will warrant them taking me to jail Cos all my efforts over the past year cant be in vain. Thank you.
#teamJAMBgivememytruescores

(1) (Reply)

Unijos 2014/2015 Direct Entry Screening Exercise Shifted / 23 Famous school Dropouts Who Turned Out Just Fine / Adeoyo State Hospitals, Ibadan 2015/2016 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.