Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Zenieth Final Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenieth Final Interview! (940 Views)

MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Insight Final Interview / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenieth Final Interview! by buzu84: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2008
hi everyone,please i need to know how zenieth bank final interview looks like.i was invited for one nextweek,i will appreciate comments.thanks
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by gazza(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2008
hey buzu tell me how far u have gone , i mean so i know which is left i ve had there last intvw and waiting 4 medicals, you have to meet with the Gm or RD of your region after the chat you should be expecting the medicals
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by gazza(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2008
gazza:

hey buzu tell me how far u have gone , i mean so i know which is left i ve had there last intvw and waiting 4 medicals, you have to meet with the Gm or RD of your region after the chat you should be expecting the medicals
does any one agree to this
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by okeymus: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hello house!wen did u write the apttest?
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by deecee: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
when was the apt test and do they collect cvs online/by hand for lagos?
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by dianarose(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
Hi House, does anyone know if Zenith bank take HND? if yes , is it for bunk tellers or equal opportunity? ur coment will be highly appreciated.
thanks
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by uchetobi(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
My cousin works with Zenith bank as an internal auditor. He has HND Accounting – upper credit and ICAN,
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by buzu84: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2008
pls i really need to know the kind of questions to expect.thanks
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by iloms(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2008
hi does anyone ve an idea if zenith has called 4 interview on the test that was written on 15th of April.
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by bimbotolu: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
had the last interview last wwk thursday at kano. yet to hear from them. the interview is noting to worry about. just normal things.keep cool.
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by shombes: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
pls fidelity test format , urgent
Re: Zenieth Final Interview! by one4love: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2008
It's my pleasure to write you, am Lucky by name male strong looking for a sexy sweet woman like you to be with, please if you are interested on me kindly write me here one_love28293@yahoo.co.uk please when writing kindly drop your personal contact will be necessary for me to reach you. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Test Format / Very Urgent Vacancy / Zenith Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.