Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? (680 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Registration For University Of Ilorin Post Jamb Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? by mathefaro(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2013
JAMB Challenges You Now, Get Your Script
Re-Marked and If The Score Is Different,
They(JAMB), would give you N100,000 as
compensation for all the stress caused!!!
Save Someone's Career Today, Read And
Share This Full Report in an Interview With
JAMB Registrar, DIBU Ojerinde Here: http://
ow.ly/2bsC3A
Do You Want A Remark Of Your 2013 UTME
Exams??
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
Re: How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? by bibi1234: 10:28am On May 19, 2013
Yes I want it remarked
Re: How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? by mathefaro(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2013
bibi1234: Yes I want it remarked
How sure are you that you can get up to what you got initially
Re: How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? by econome(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2013
Very very very very hilarious!!!
Re: How Many Of You Here Believe The Scoreyou Obtained In JAMB Is Not Yours??? by bibi1234: 11:39pm On May 23, 2013
mathefaro:
How sure are you that you can get up to what you got initially
Well if possible not really bothered concerning if it would be remarked or not

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University 2013/2014 Admission / Covenant Univeristy Former Vc Suspended / ASUU To Meet Again With Ministers And National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.