Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dilenma/living In Denial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilenma/living In Denial (571 Views)

Dating a poor man is living in denial / My Girl Want Marriage But I Am Under Dilenma Cos Of Some Reasons / My Girl Want Me To Mary Her But Iam In Dilenma B-cos Of Some Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilenma/living In Denial by Prettypink(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2013
What do you do when you notice your love/boyfriend has fallen out of love with you and all you hear are threats of his leaving you but you still truly love him?
Re: Dilenma/living In Denial by 25omega(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2013
you get courage and get out of the shitty situation. in other words the next time he threatens to leave say "what are you waiting for motherf!@#"

1 Like

Re: Dilenma/living In Denial by Dygeasy(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
I feel your pain but the thing is when a guy loses interest in you for no good reason, its gonna be a hell of a trouble making him look at your side again. Sad but true. And when you try so hard to make him interested in you again, it only makes the guy look at and see you as begging for him. It hurts when that happens even though later he might come begging when you eventually get out of the relationship, he'd make sure he enjoys that moment when you fought for him.

So now that Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я guy is like that, its fine you noticed early. I'd have advised you to tell him to fvck off like you don't care about his actions but since you still love him I'd rather say you guard your heart and be prepared for the worst; seeing him with other girls, finding disgusting and hurtful conversations or his eventual break-up with you which is highly probable. You could fight to win back his love for you if you so desire but please dont try too hard and don't seem desperate.

Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Dilenma/living In Denial by Princeparix(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2013
better leave him before he does grin grin grin
Re: Dilenma/living In Denial by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 19, 2013
Princeparix: better leave him before he does grin grin grin

Gbam!!!I hate being dumped!so wen a notice say guy don dey Bleep up,I go rush sharp sharp dump am.If na him first talk am,I wud just say "ok" pack my things,go house to cry for corner.But for me to ask am "why?,God forbid!
Re: Dilenma/living In Denial by Princeparix(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2013
lynpetra:

Gbam!!!I hate being dumped!so wen a notice say guy don dey Bleep up,I go rush sharp sharp dump am.If na him first talk am,I wud just say "ok" pack my things,go house to cry for corner.But for me to ask am "why?,God forbid!
grin grin grin omo see babe wit beta mind o

(1) (Reply)

Are Successful Single Ladies Disadvantaged? / Is Love Blind? Are Men Made To Suffer? / Pls She Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.