Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,535 members, 7,914,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:13 AM

PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together (8422 Views)

Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / K Cee And Jim Iyke's Fashion Style. Which Looks More Mature? / RMD And Chris Okotie’s Ex-wife, Stephanie, Attended The Glo CAF Awards Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2013
The award took place yesterday May 18th in Ghana. Jim Iyke and his lady love Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari arrived the awards holding hands. They also left together. Cute couple.

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Afam4eva(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2013
I thought Jim Iyke denied dating her...If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that these celebrities will always look for an opportunity to remain relevant. This looks like one of those opportunities.

Jim Iyke: Nadia, how are you?

nadia: I'm fine ooo. I've not seen you in any movies recently. What happened.

Jim Iyke: My sister, that's why i called you. I also noticed that you're in the same predicament.

Nadia: So, what do you want us to do

Jim Iyke: let's do something that will make people talk so that Directors will remember us.

13 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought Jim Iyke denied dating her...If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that these celebrities will always look for an opportunity to remain relevant. This looks like one of those opportunities.

Jim Iyke: My sister, that's why i called you. I also noticed that you're in the same predicament.

Jim Iyke: let's do something that will make people talk so that Directors will remember us.
º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) laff wan tear my belle oo

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by fuckluv(f): 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
They are good together, but i noticed that ghanaian actresses like 'clinching' to Nigerian guys undecided
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
How does that change the price of garri

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by ohaleoghene(f): 12:41pm On May 19, 2013
Nice gown Nadia ...come o , u leave essien for Jim iyke ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by dasparrow: 1:40pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva: I thought Jim Iyke denied dating her...If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that these celebrities will always look for an opportunity to remain relevant. This looks like one of those opportunities.

LOL, so funny yet so true! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by CallmeJKLUE(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2013
ohaleoghene: Nice gown Nadia ...come o , u leave essien for Jim iyke ?
Essien ni Essien ko.....mtchw
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by dasparrow: 1:41pm On May 19, 2013
fuckluv: They are good together, but i noticed that ghanaian actresses like 'clinching' to Nigerian guys undecided

So because a man and a woman are holding hands, that automatically means they are dating? Na wa for the way some people reason.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2013
dasparrow:

So because a man and a woman are holding hands, that automatically means they are dating? Na wa for the way some people reason.
guy pack well joor b4 lastma carry your brain. Dats how we reasoned tiwa savage and t bill they denied it and 2weeks later it was official dey are getting married. Dats how we reason iyanya and nvonne Nelson dey denied both of them are not going out. You saw the picture of both of them holding hands in a beach. 3 weeks later they broke up. Na so we dey reason dis 2 now. The time is ticking when they will tell us they are getting married officially. You think sey Jim I.K be you wey go carry girl enter room go dey discuss politics. He goes straight to business Pam Pam pam enter toilet throwey something open door comot.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Airforce1(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2013

Nadia or whatever she called herself is far far below Essiens level..dat was why he dumped her.. And not the other way round. Thanks!
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by RickyRoss1(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2013

Old story. Esssien dropped this slutty biitch many years ago when he discovered shess been forking several dudes and at the same time claims to be in love with Essen.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2013
nadias love iykes..... grin
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by lertee(f): 2:55pm On May 19, 2013

this is really funny,it may be true though

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by anonymous6(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2013

lol
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by gluv01(f): 3:16pm On May 19, 2013
Funny stuff...Jim iyke's butt is a bit bigger than Nadias'. Why

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by angelTI(f): 3:38pm On May 19, 2013
gluv01: Funny stuff...Jim iyke's butt is a bit bigger than Nadias'. Why

sisterrrrrrrr, wetin ur eyes find go reach dat side.......lol
Jim has been in d news lately. NLanders, is d sex tape stuff true about him?
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by gluv01(f): 3:43pm On May 19, 2013
angel TI:

grin The video is in the celebrity section...yeye man

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by RSAGenius: 5:55pm On May 19, 2013
fuckluv: They are good together, but i noticed that ghanaian actresses like 'clinching' to Nigerian guys undecided

shouldn't it be the other way around. last time i check a man ask a woman out so the question rather should be why are nigerian male celebrities chasing after the young and beautiful ghanaian actresses instead of the old and washed out so called divas of nollywood?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2013
Why are these two lying na? They are together jor grin
There are too many pictures of them together in public.

Anyway dating Nadia will really help Jim Iyke's shitty reality show because more people will be interested in tuning in to watch Nadia than to watch that his worwor ex girlfriend, wetin be that her name sef? Kentural abi keturan?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Temismith(f): 6:44pm On May 19, 2013
What a piry
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by ohaleoghene(f): 8:10pm On May 19, 2013
Airforce1:

Nadia or whatever she called herself is far far below Essiens level..dat was why he dumped her.. And not the other way round. Thanks!

Thought they settled recently ...this people hoe no dey pain them ?
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 19, 2013
nadia_SA: nadias love iykes..... grin
hahahaha wink wink ''Zulu_igbo'' grin grin
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2013
angel TI:

yes o. its true. I watch am with my own eyes sef...Naija movies this days.
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 19, 2013
RSA_Genius:

shouldn't it be the other way around. last time i check a man ask a woman out so the question rather should be why are nigerian male celebrities chasing after the young and beautiful ghanaian actresses instead of the old and washed out so called divas of nollywood?
South African hater are you done killing the whites in your country that you are coming on a Nigerian site to disrespect us? or are those your ''girls'' that look like men now in a she-she relationship? mtshwww go to hell please!!! angry angry
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 19, 2013
Temismith: What a piry
why?!?!
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 19, 2013
fellis: Why are these two lying na? They are together jor grin
There are too many pictures of them together in public.

Anyway dating Nadia will really help Jim Iyke's shitty reality show because more people will be interested in tuning in to watch Nadia than to watch that his worwor ex girlfriend, wetin be that her name sef? Kentural abi keturan?
na Kentura. lol
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Sijo01(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2013
Black yansh!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Codedrock(m): 6:14am On May 20, 2013

just exactly my thoughts!! Lol mr am4eva.
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 20, 2013
grin
babe_online:
hahahaha wink wink ''Zulu_igbo'' grin grin
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2013
Huuuuh!! Girls dat look like men....cheiiii uve probably havnt seen SA women na... Just coz hs talkin hs own yada yada dont mean u must insult us o
babe_online:
South African hater are you done killing the whites in your country that you are coming on a Nigerian site to disrespect us? or are those your ''girls'' that look like men now in a she-she relationship? mtshwww go to hell please!!! angry angry
Re: PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together by Nobody: 5:41am On May 22, 2013
nadia_SA: Huuuuh!! Girls dat look like men....cheiiii uve probably havnt seen SA women na... Just coz hs talkin hs own yada yada dont mean u must insult us o
I was just kidding.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ” – See What A Lady Found On A Nose Mask She Bought For 400 Naira / 25 Best Dancers Of All Time / Mercy Johnson Set For The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.