Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,815 members, 7,942,055 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60549 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ivytechgurl: 12:25pm On May 20, 2013
Una no dey hear say work no dey and una dey tell am to find anoda one and go back to square one like her well, now ex. D guy no worth d sacrifice..na she bin even dey cater for d guy when e no get work, because d guy don get small change, e dey confident to vamus and not pick calls again. I sure say e no like d chic like dat before, so dis na opportunity 4 am to run..When will chics start to dey nderstand say dem no need bobo..no be by force 2 marry, if better person come, fine but no be pple wey no worth am. Be an independent girl, excel in whtever u do and pls,there are a million and one ways to be happy and enjoy urself and not with a man. If it was the other way around, you would have forgiven him, am sure..maybe he wouldnt have helped u with a job if he could, he may have left u as house wife to have the upper hand. Well, thank heavens say una never marry sha..my dear, move on abeg, excel in whatever you do, if you get another better job offer, u can leave and pls try to ignore any other advance from dat yeye boss cos u no owe am any thing again. My opinion on this may sound awkward but we both know it's the truth. Its high time we stop letting these guys make us feel guilty for being the loving and nice and sacrificing people women can be. E no worth nothing and you are better off. No one is perfect. Just don't let it happen again or make sacrifices for people who aint worth it. Just Live ur Life gurl..cheers. Ur blessed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by biodunoluwaseun(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??
yes i did but that was not my original intention!!!............ode at yahoo.com
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by pweeryambre: 12:35pm On May 20, 2013
The boyfriend, if u r reading this please forgive her oooooohhhhhhh. Cos I know a lot of gals would forgive their boyfriends if it was d other way round.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by roselynbas(f): 12:36pm On May 20, 2013
ebamma: Next thing u will also sleep with your landlord to give your boyfriend a house

Idiot! She needs a form of encouragement. The tongue lashing don do!

Go back to God, he will forgive and forget your sins. Send your BF a message.Allow him be for now and pray God heals the hurt. He feels humiliated is why he left. Dont worry, it is well!

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2013
Drop the phone number of the guy,I well talk with him and inform him how far and desperate you are to reconcile with him
In fact the matter is making wave on nairaland
But don't do it the next time ....

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by BrutusOj(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2013
k10: why do I have this feeling that women are cheating more than men these days!
na today? e don tey wey dm de cheat na...a girl wu be wit her boy fren n stil keep flirting wit u wit her eyes n wshin d guy isn't wit her for u to toast her...
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by AroComputerCe(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2013
The situation will definitely turn out be what it is now. Your desperation has landed you in this situation. Any decent man will behave like your boy friend did. However, you can send his close friends to explain and beg him on your behalf. All the best of luck.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by lertee(f): 12:45pm On May 20, 2013
The day i get to know about a man that is actually worth it maybe i could consider what you did as fair but as far as now is concern 'YOU ARE A BIG FOOL' cos actually,no man is worth dying for.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by nokingasgod: 1:01pm On May 20, 2013
Nothing could be sillier and filthier. What love would make a woman descend so low and get involve in such a despicable act? either it's in your gene and you are more at home with it and now that you were caught you thought you could hide under some balderdash love story. If as a girl friend you could willingly compromise then after marriage and upon little hardship that is bound to come, you will more than willingly sleep with Mr. Landlord because your husband cannot pay the rent, jump into bed with school proprietor for the sake of the kids, bang husband's best friend so he could keep giving handouts etc etc etc.

Chastity is a woman's virtue and a woman's virtue is a man's greatest glory. No more, no less. It's really no big deal having a ding dong with your boss but don't blame it on the hapless, jobless boyfriend, no sane man, jobless or not will condone such.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Pelummy(f): 1:02pm On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??
how would she enjoy such,it wasn't intentional na
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by nokingasgod: 1:12pm On May 20, 2013
lertee: The day i get to know about a man that is actually worth it maybe i could consider what you did as fair but as far as now is concern 'YOU ARE A BIG FOOL' cos actually,no man is worth dying for.

Don't agree with you, what she did was not and can never be termed ''dying for a man''. She is a loose woman pure and simple. If because of her boyfriend's mere joblessness she can go that far, what will now happen by the time the real challenges of life begin to crop up? She will now sleep with all and sundry just because she ''love the man''. A real woman who knows her self's worth will not allow another man to desecrate her most prized asset.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by nokingasgod: 1:17pm On May 20, 2013
pweeryambre: The boyfriend, if u r reading this please forgive her oooooohhhhhhh. Cos I know a lot of gals would forgive their boyfriends if it was d other way round.

Mr. Boyfriend, forget at your own peril. She is a woman of easy virtues and don't forget, the leopard will not change its spots.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Partteen: 1:25pm On May 20, 2013
that was the most foolish decision to have made. you will need to leave the insurance company to avoid your boss and above all, you need Christ. Have a relationship with Christ Jesus, He will make you to have a new meaning to life. Forget about the guy and concentrate on restoring your life back on track.
for your diet pills, visit www.slimtone.slimmeing-shop.com
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by kumbalo(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2013
lynpetra: Let her quit!Send a text to the boyfriend,explaining and apologising,then move on.Moving on with her life now is the most important decision she really needs to embark on rite now.
the guy could start showing everyone who wants to know the text
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Fussbot: 1:55pm On May 20, 2013
Dis victim must be a very good friend 2 bloggers,av seen her topic on almost al d blogs 4 dis naija..name it and I'l give u d link..haha!she surely would have found a solution by naw..
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by lertee(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2013
nokingasgod:

Don't agree with you, what she did was not and can never be termed ''dying for a man''. She is a loose woman pure and simple. If because of her boyfriend's mere joblessness she can go that far, what will now happen by the time the real challenges of life begin to crop up? She will now sleep with all and sundry just because she ''love the man''. A real woman who knows her self's worth will not allow another man to desecrate her most prized asset.

yes what she did is actually wrong and uncalled for...that's the summary of what i wrote
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by lertee(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2013
Fussbot: Dis victim must be a very good friend 2 bloggers,av seen her topic on almost al d blogs 4 dis naija..name it and I'l give u d link..haha!she surely would have found a solution by naw..
smiley not like she's a friend to any blogger,as a matter of fact she may not know anyone personally...the truth of the matter is that there are no creative blogs any longer,every one copy one another...what you read on site A is enough to tell you what to find on other sites grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by AkpuNku2: 2:08pm On May 20, 2013
How will you justify a wife that slept with the oga at top, just to release her husband from the prison ?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 20, 2013
Even the red light district ladies in brothels have reasons for their actions.
Who knows, you even slept your way through school and your job.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2013
@op

[size=28pt]I WANT TO BE A BOSS![/size]
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by platorepublic(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2013
You are a cheap LovePeddler of all the job in the world. Ordinary Insurance Job in which their is no basic salary except commissione. I doubt it if you arE not sleeping with your client to meet your target.

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Journpaurle(f): 2:58pm On May 20, 2013
first, its was absolutely wrong to have slept with ur boss without letting ur bf know what your boss demands of u to secure him a Job. Secondly, u knw wat it means to jst give yourself freely like dat to jst any1 in the consciousness of ur relationship, he ll nt see u differently than a LovePeddler, its jst a crazy idea if u ask me. I ll say since things are nw messed up nw jst try and contact him by means of phone, email, etc. and let him knw ur intents as regards to ur reasons for wat happnd. If he gives a positive reply fine, if he dosent move on, dis time wit a new job and a better understanding of d word "Sacrifice"...
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by premium1: 3:08pm On May 20, 2013
Enuf of d tongue lashing abeg, she did wrong, we all know. Let him/her without SIN cast a stone Ω̴̩̩̩̥α‎​ .Na who dem catch ßε̲̣ barawo true true.
Dear bf, anywia Ʊ are pls forgive her plss.and Ʊ gurlfrend, dnt ever make diz type of mistake again now or ever.pele babe.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by dkingsman4real(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2013
HE WILL ALWAYS DONT HAVE JOB AND U WILL KEEP REPEAT SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT MEN TO HELP. U WILL ALSO SLEEP WITH HIS LAND LORD TO PAY RENT AND EVEN HIS CHILDREN PRINCIPAL TO PAY SCHOOL FEES. U MADE A FOLISH MISTAKE, I APPRECIATE THE FACT U TRY TO HELP BUT KILLED HIM. HE WILL NOT AND CANT GET IT OFF HIS MIND AND U WILL SUFFER TOO MUCH TO REDEEM UR IMAGE BEFOR HIM. SO I PLEAD U GO AHEAD WITH LIFE AND FORGET HIM. IF HE COME BACK BETTER FOR U, BUT DONT GO FOR HIM.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Sweetlemon(f): 3:29pm On May 20, 2013
lorretta u: My dear hope you've learned your lesson. Men value pu/ssie more than any job or whatever else u can give them.so sharing this one he thinks he owns is a hell of a big deal to him.so honey move on.forgEt him.hard as it is.pls don't quit ur job yet until you're sure of another one.unless you want to be broke and heart-broken at the same time. You'll fall in love again. But this time make no sacrifices for him.(Men don't appreciate it)no matter the kind of sacrifice.the more u try to help him,the more desperate he'll think u are.sad but true.and don't ever play with ur pu/ssie again.ever!it's one of ur most prized possessions.only fit for kings.not a broke ass nigga or a randy boss.you'll thank me later kiss

Babe, I wish I could like this comment a million times. You too dey on point!
The girl did it out of desperation. Full stop.
She's getting older and has a low self-esteem which makes her believe she's probably not attractive enough to get another serious bf at 28, so she needed to do what she had to do to insure him.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by tayus: 3:38pm On May 20, 2013
Greedy lady u ar, 4get about ur so called love 4 d guy. if later in future d guy lost his job wen u ar already in family line wit hm u wil do d worst because u dont av endurance
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by EmperorSpecie(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2013
pc guru: Really i think you should just move on, Love is about making sacrifices but not that type of sacrifice.

move on? She is 28 yrs. No time oo.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Mehiedu(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2013
When one is in love one could do funny things in the name of love.Please do every thing in your power to convince your man that you meant good for him,but have it in mind that he can only forgive you but he cant forget about it.do your best d lord is your strength.
Cheers.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Afroconnect: 3:41pm On May 20, 2013
this na super story.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by link004: 4:10pm On May 20, 2013
Seriously i do understand this, it was actually for him buh u would v let him know about this, i think u v lost him, am guessing though, all u need to do is to send him a text to let him know it was for him, if its possible change ur place of work at least, that will help u a bit and then try move on, Am so sowi about this...
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Olumogun: 4:15pm On May 20, 2013
ebamma: Next thing u will also sleep with your landlord to give your boyfriend a house

and then the list in unending,

Sorry, U have not acted wisely.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by voodoogangster(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2013
Mike404 grin see the kind question u dey ask, b4 nko na out of enjoyment make oga ask 4 anoda round grin, anyway babes na juju be the solution to ur problem gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.