Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' (10064 Views)

Girls, How Do You Feel When In A Whole Day, No Guy Says Hi? / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Cadet(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2008
@post
Speed dial 911, after that I say Hi right back. If he gets a little closer, time to ditch my heels and run the heck away  grin
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by McLaren1: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
@IBKAYE

i wish all girls can tink like you.
but i dnt know if u will do exactly what u said,but all the same u sounded matured.
thanks.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by lucabrasi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
from the girls have met or known from diffrent ages/classes ,i think it boils down to background, girls that have mixed up with the best of guys and have been exposed are always matured and will respond to your hi because they know it wont take nuifn off them,and it only gurls that come from low down backgrounds and not exposed prolly cause they have only mixed with guys of their class and so jump to an instant conclusions based on that, try chatting up a gurl that went to a private shool and comes from a nice background and then go the other way and see the diffrence and that ll answer your question
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by McLaren1: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
@Lucabrasi

guy u too much o!
seems we are begining to have some level headed personalities in here

sorry wats d meaning of lucabrasi undecided,i weak o!
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by shawn123: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ lubacrasi word. it perfectly explains everything. Even wif the ladies, empty barrells make the most noise, wink
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by lucabrasi(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2008
@shawn123,mc laren

cheers dudes,guess its up to girls from the wrong side of town to repair their personalities,
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by StanP(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
Girls are different from Ladies,
A girl will always take ur HI to mean "this guys again"
A lady will respond to ur HI just like anyother pleasantry thrown to her.
I respect a lady who will listen to what ever a guy has to say and if not interested wud politely and maturely tell him NO.
I know this girl who i just wanted to help in my hood, she's always eyeing and wriggling her arse each time she sees me and i just pretend not to see her
One a good day i walked up to her and said HI, it took her like 20 secs to reply me, I was like I almost taught u were deaf.
I asked her name and she said she doesn't give her name to Strangers, I asked her if that was what her mother taught her and that even if she tells me her name, i can guarantee her i wud forget it the very next minute cos her name is as empty as she is, i walked away only to be told later by her friend that she said i was 2 Arrogant and i was feeling like a DENZEL WASHIGTON. I just told her friend that she is only a GIRL.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Dreloaded(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
you sound like a retard.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by StanP(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
@d-reloaded
Hey, u sound like just one of those nitwits & wags that one has to contend with one this street.
beta grow up,GIRL.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Dreloaded(f): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2008
After you do. smiley
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by StanP(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2008
U just want my attention.Admit it, Girl, and its urs
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by McLaren1: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
@STAN P

You sure sound like ma kind of guy,

GUY , NO TIME O!

dats wat these damsels dnt know,
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Zandra1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2008
Some funny replies here cheesy cheesy.

@ topic, If a guy says hi, I say hello and listen to what he wunna say. No need to be rude. Its appalling when I watch some Nigerian movies and see how rude some of the lady's get when a guy says hi to them. I guess its just a movie though undecided.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by LASIEFAIRE(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2008
It's not just a movie, it depicts and mirrows reality.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by lucabrasi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
its worse than reality because a lot of nigerian guys have their self confidence dented for life,thats why u get some guys who go straight for white gurls or gurls from other races because of the believe from past experiences that any nigerian gurl he steps to will literally bite his head off
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
lol. cheesy
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Dreloaded(f): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2008
Yet you leave these same white women with children and run back to marry these horrible Nigerian women in the end anyway

so give us a break

Zandra, can you really blame those who are rude? There's a thread here, if I had time I'd look for it for you, where a guy was complaining that this girl he met at a party was "cheap" cos she gave him her number after they were talking for 2 hrs. He said she didnt resist eniough so she must be cheap and was asking Nlanders whether he should throw away her number. If I hadnt read the thread myself, I wouldnt believe it.

I ask you, are these people human beings or retarded animals? Who wont bloody be rude when you have such imbeciles roaming the streets? Abegi.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Radiant(f): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2008
Rofl. . . Tiffy, you never cease to make my days grin
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by lucabrasi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2008
well,maybe the naija guys are running back to the nigerian women in the old days,these days more and more naija guys are getting properly married to white gurls for keeps,no guy wants the whole drama of stepping to a gurl enuff abuse,while dating any small mistake or if you answer a call some more abuse and telling him you could have gone out with mr so and so amongst other verbal grenades and after break up the guy is a bastard,he s dis and dat, too much drama
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by PurestBoy(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2008
When a guy say hi, he wants to shag u
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Zandra1(f): 12:57am On May 01, 2008
D-Reloaded, I get your point but at times its like some of these girls are just waiting for a guy to open his mouth so they can shut him up immediately cheesy. In some movies, while the guy is saying "Hel. . . the girl would hiss and stomp away or cuss him out, LMGAO cheesy. Maybe the girls react like that cause of the ways the guys would treat them if they responded politely. I guess both sides needs to work on themselves.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Cadet(f): 2:11am On May 01, 2008
[size=25pt]911 shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by dutty(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2008
@d-reloaded
u sound rather upset about something, take it easy abeg.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by saucekid(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2008
uhm. . . .
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by StanP(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2008
I wish all Nigerian girls cud learn to be humble and not unnecessarily harsh when a guy approaches them. I admire girls who play hard to get albeit in a matured way not just wanting to be rude. Some of them make all kind of rude gestures and remarks when a guy approaches them (e.g not in d mood, pleaseeeeeeeeee let me just be with a long hiss and some will say am not ur type) but in the end u find out that these particular set of girls are just empty cans that have been laid in high and low places. If u walk up to a lady who u r seeing for the first time and u eventually get her No after a little chat doesn't mean she is cheap, she might even agree to a date with you and trust we guys,different thoughts start floodn into our minds like "she's sprung on me", "she's cheap" et al. but that is a big lie (from personal experience), Her being chatty and free with u only shows her level of maturity,exposure and accomodative spirit.
So for the ladies who think when u act rude or exhibit those non challant attitude towards a guy who says hi is a way to prove "am not cheap" shd have a rethink for there are various ways to tell a guy off in the most polite and friendly manner, Sometimes i wish God cud change the setting so that the ladies will do the Chyking and the guys will accept or reject, i swear we go show this ladies shege, especially people like D-Reloaded, i will make her beg on her knees at third mainland bridge b/4 hearing whatever trash she has to say.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Pennywise(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2008
A beg all this na grammar. If babe no gree your own move on to the next one. You know what they say about rolling stone. An apt philosophy for every punter.
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by shilees(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2008
when a guy says hi I simply say hello and listen to wat he has to say and dat will determine wat i'll say nxt shikenah! cool
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by Dreloaded(f): 2:19pm On May 01, 2008
Radiant:

Rofl. . . Tiffy, you never cease to make my days grin

I do what I can tongue kiss
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by saucekid(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2008
some ppl don dey smoke cow shit here
see as post dey long
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by lucabrasi(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2008
wow men,every thread has to degenerate to verbal hiroshima nuclear bombs on here, we nigerians and insults smiley
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by ekas(f): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2008
if he's cute, i'll be like, "see fine bo-o-oy"!

if he's ugly, i'll be like, "back to sender"
Re: Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
ladies will always be bitches,

[size=4pt]looking for trouble, can i get one?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / ok / Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.