Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? (957 Views)

Kogi Election: How The Aspirants Stand / 2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos / 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by macrosa(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2013
A friend asked me this question and I thought it wise to ask the same question to my friends on Nairaland. Can you just imagine out the way the 2015 election will look. How will it go? Just tell us please...
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by AK481(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2013
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by qplus(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2013
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2013
If Buhari is in the race, like we believed he would, GEJ is the likely winner, with a wider margin than any one can ever expect or imagine.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Wadeoye(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2013
Bob_E: If Buhari is in the race, like we believed he would, GEJ is the likely winner, with a wider margin than any one can ever expect or imagine.

Keep deceiving yourself. Buhari remains the only person that can chase gej out of power in 2015.

With no money, no much campaign, he single handedly gave pdp a tough fight in 2011.

Now with the abysmal failure of gej and legalisation of corruption under gej couple with insecurity everywhere, only fools will vote for gej in 2015.

This is not to talk of the nationwide alliance involving people that matter.

I am patiently waiting to see how SE/SS votes will make gej president. And remove Edo, Imo and some other states from you calculation. SW votes will be enough to neutralise whatever comes from those villages in SE/SS.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 19, 2013
Boko haram may just hand GEJ victory on a plate!
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by mensdept: 9:00pm On May 19, 2013
Wadeoye:

Keep deceiving yourself. Buhari remains the only person that can chase gej out of power in 2015.

With no money, no much campaign, he single handedly gave pdp a tough fight in 2011.

Now with the abysmal failure of gej and legalisation of corruption under gej couple with insecurity everywhere, only fools will vote for gej in 2015.

I am patiently waiting to see how SE/SS votes will make gej president. And remove Edo, Imo and some other states from you calculation. SW votes will be enough to neutralise whatever comes from those villages in SE/SS.

WIll you Africans ever change? WHy must Buhari be the "Only Person". SOunds like Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha all over again.

Lets move pass the 1980s military rulers
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Wadeoye(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2013
mens dept:

WIll you Africans ever change? WHy must Buhari be the "Only Person". SOunds like Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha all over again.

You made no sense because Buhari didn't give us money for this.

We are supporting him because he deserves to be supported by any sane nigeria who wants an end to the on going recklessness.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Wadeoye(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2013
mens dept:

You made no sense because Buhari didn't give us money for this.

We are supporting him because he deserves to be supported by any sane nigeria who wants an end to the on going recklessness.

How is our support for Buhari the same as 1m man match for Abacha?

Grow up kid...
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by skillmachine: 10:50pm On May 19, 2013
Wadeoye:

emm.... Winning --- states out of 36 in the 2011 election does not sound like giving PDP a tough fight to me.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by NoahKallamu: 12:28am On May 20, 2013
Likely to be very violent.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 2:31am On May 20, 2013
Wadeoye:

If you think buhari will win in imo and edo states because of okorocha and oshiomhole then you must be really high on kunu. Buhari is a northerner and an islamic fanatic who is very unpopular in these states where there are 99.9% christians.

Who told you it is just SS and SE alone backing GEJ,how about the middle belt who fulani gunmen keep attacking from plateau to markurdi to taraba to nassarrawa you really think they will vote Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Wadeoye(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2013
chukwudi44:

If you think buhari will win in imo and edo states because of okorocha and oshiomhole then you must be really high on kunu. Buhari is a northerner and an islamic fanatic who is very unpopular in these states where there are 99.9% christians.

Who told you it is just SS and SE alone backing GEJ,how about the middle belt who fulani gunmen keep attacking from plateau to markurdi to taraba to nassarrawa you really think they will vote Buhari?

Kid, what has gej done for the people of middle belt that will make them vote for him?

How has gej protected them?

You will be shocked when the firework starts in 2014 across the country.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 20, 2013
There might be no elections in 2015
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by raphead: 8:27am On May 20, 2013
Wadeoye:

Kid, what has gej done for the people of middle belt that will make them vote for him?

How has gej protected them?

You will be shocked when the firework starts in 2014 across the country.

preach on brother. put some senses inside those blocked skulls.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2013
2015 elections?

Do you mean in Biafra (my beloved country) or Odua Rep or Rep of ND or Islamic Reb?
Which of the countries are you referring to?

Well, if it happens that Nigeria is still "one" (forced to be one with gun) and if GEJ is contesting, and if the tyrant called Buhari is the flag bearer of the APC (Arewa Political Confusion), the I can bet you and bet you again that GEJ is "gonna" win even far "berrer" "daun" "befarr"!
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by onatisi(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2013
i always laugh at the way some ppl reason,which party can beat pdp for the presidency?this is a party that has over 26 state govs,what the opposition should focus on is winning more states and not winning the presidency.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by macrosa(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2013
Jonathan has the power of incumbency, and he bleongs to the power holding party (PDP). I think he is going again or the nation will split in pieces.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by mensdept: 1:46am On May 21, 2013
in 2003 it was OBJ vs Buhari, and people were Buhari Buhari Sadu Buhari or whatever. Then in 2007 it was again Buhari, in 2011 Buhari, and even though 2013 is not even over, the same kids that haven't grown up and gone through puberty are again calling for Buhari in 2015, 2019, and in fact Buhari for life.

Are you people not ashamed of yourselves? AH AH!!!
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2013
Wadeoye:

After June 12,1993, I know that the Yorubas are no longer in haste to vote a Northerner, no matter what you think of the Southerner ruling now.

June 12 change the political temperature in the south west of Nigeria. That was why GEJ won in the west and he will win again as the average Yoruba voter, repeat “voter” will not vote an Hausa man when the sitting president from the south is contesting.
Re: 2015 Election: How Will It Look Like? by Wadeoye(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2013
Bob_E:

After June 12,1993, I know that the Yorubas are no longer in haste to vote a Northerner, no matter what you think of the Southerner ruling now.

June 12 change the political temperature in the south west of Nigeria. That was why GEJ won in the west and he will win again as the average Yoruba voter, repeat “voter” will not vote an Hausa man when the sitting president from the south is contesting.

You will be shocked when the firework starts 2014 in south west and across the country.

Just let campaign starts - we will allow you to continue to make mouths now.

(1) (Reply)

"Do not blame me for rivers crisis"-jonathan warns from china / Get Paid $18,000 To Stay In Bed For 70 Days - NASA / Why I Lament For Nigeria...mr. President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.