Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Where Can One Get A Vessel To Hire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can One Get A Vessel To Hire (473 Views)

Do U Have A Vessel 3kmt To 50kmt, Come Lets Make Money / I Am Ugently In Need Of A Vessel To Load Ago Bayelsa To Lagos / CALL ME IF YOU NEED A VESSEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Get A Vessel To Hire by grandstar(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2013
We need a vessel to hire urgently. It is to move some product from an island close to Apapa to Kirikiri in Lagos State. The distance is not to far.

If you know the rates and where we can hire from, you can reach me on 08033472004

(1) (Reply)

Get You Blog Edited Free Before Jun7 / Business Partners Needed To Expand Our Operations / Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.