Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,525 members, 7,971,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

In Need Of A Financial Partner - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / In Need Of A Financial Partner (505 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Financial Partner by Applewine: 8:20pm On May 19, 2013
Hi people, so nice to be here.

Please, I'm in need of a financial partner to make my work available in bookshops nationwide. I self-published my recent work: The Queen's Gambit, a great work of fiction set in the ancient Benin Empire. Although it was self-published in the US, it's not in the market yet, officially that is. I did ordered a few copies to assess its acceptance and market potential here at home, and it was a bang! A lady, after buying a copy, came back few days later to order for twenty more copies! She was so excited talking about it to friends around her that, they all requested to buy their own copy.

Anyhow, The Queen's Gambit is a worthy investment for anyone who thinks he/she would like to contact me so we can talk. To learn more about the book, kindly log on to amazon.com and search for The Queen's Gambit by Ikenna Ezuma for quick result. You may also view it on :
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17826274-the-queen-s-gambit (copy the link and paste on your browser).
And if you will like to contact me so we can talk, I do have a solid, feasible market plan that will ensure success. Beside having a good product with commercial value, a workable marketing and distribution is also key.

So, if you are the one, you may contact me on either of these: goldcollectn@gmail.com, tel: 08089641039. Let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Bonanza.......you Cant Beat This / Do You Need An Article Writer? Do You Want To Buy An Article? / Lifestyle Writer Wanted For Hyperlocal Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.