Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,297 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Make Over N400,000 a month From Just Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Over N400,000 a month From Just Writing (614 Views)

I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) / How do I survive on N16,000 a month? / With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Over N400,000 a month From Just Writing by chydex123(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2013
Creating Wealth Through Your Research Work

Writing a research project is not an easy venture, hence it should be rewarding right? People always argue that Nigeria is not a country where things like projects sell, after all who gives a crap about what you write? Even the organization and people used as case studies do not even care. Now such mentalities are are similar to those producing negatives in a dark room. you have to start thinking outside the box, and appreciate the value of your work.

Writing a good project should not only make you graduate from your school. The content alone should magnet a lot of money into your pocket. Lets come to think of it like this: you identified a problem in your society, chose a great caption or topic for it, and solved that problem through your findings and recommendations. Isn't that great enough to make your phone battery to die off because of bank alerts?

If you are still doubting about the possibilities of that small project work generating cash for you, here are some fun facts you must know:

There are over 140 million websites in this world.
Over 20 Million Nigerians access the Internet every day.
Out of this 20 Million, majority are students in Universities, Colleges of education, and Polytechnics searching for your topic. Why?
No idea on how to go about it.
Click on the blog link in my signature to complete this great article!

scroll down to my signature and click on the links below to read this great article

(1) (Reply)

Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) / Raw Shea Butter / Urgent Request: 10units Of 30tons Trucks Needed " Pls Read Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.