Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,213 members, 7,950,198 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad (8799 Views)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Emenike Rejects Invitation Back To The Super Eagles Squad / Super Eagles Squad At Ghana 2008: What To Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2008
I can't believe what I'm seeing. Kayode Odejayi is in Naija squad. This is a man who has scored like 1 goal in his last 27 games. This just goes to show that Shaibu Amodu is out of touch. He doesn't know what is happening outside Naija. Odejayi is a grade-one wastepipe as evidenced in the FA Cup semi-final. Just cos he scored against Chelsea, that doesn't make him a star.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by A40(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
Its not easy to score against Chelsea now?
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by HNIC(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2008
@ Ibime

That goal against Chelsea was Kayode's 15 minutes of fame.
Afterall Kanu won african footballer of the year in 1999 after scoring a hat trick against Chelsea.
There must be something about Naija footballers when they score against the Chavs grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by viee(f): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2008
HNIC:

Afterall Kanu won african footballer of the year in 1999 after scoring a hat trick against Chelsea.
There must be something about Naija footballers when they score against the Chavs grin grin grin grin

roflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by 4Him1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2008
shuaibu's appointment in itself is a joke.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Imani(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
Lets hope Julius Aghaowa is not included. Read today that he is leaving Wigan and in the words of his Manager Steve Bruce "hope he has better luck in Turkey". He was seriously been a turkey in Wigan grin. Seriously, what else did he expect by claiming he was younger than he actually is? lipsrsealed

What is wrong Nigeria? angry When we get a foreign coach, we get the clueless ones, or those not ready to do the job. Then we get a native coach, and they too are clueless. shocked My simple question is this, in the whole of the NFA, who exactly knows what they are supposed to be doing?
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
Kayode is a good player. I don't care even if he plays in division 10 as long as he perform for the country.

Efo sodje went with Nigeria to the world cup despite playing in a lower division.

Reuben Agboola was playing for Swansea city when shine likeĀ  a million star at Senegal '92

Is Ghanian's Junior Agogo playing for a premiership team?

@Imani

Amodu is a very very good Coach.

I am sure you remember our match against England in Wembley.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
Akolawole:

Kayode is a good player.

How do you know?
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by toluxa1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
I really think this is a welcome development. Let the young lad prove Himself first and then we see whether it is a joke or not. The way I saw that guy play in the game agianst CHelsea, he has this Nigerian kind'f striking power.

And dont beleive everything you hear- that guy is a good player
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Uche2nna(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
Akolawole:

Efo sodje went with Nigeria to the world cup despite playing in a lower division.

And it still bugs me how he ended up in the team. That guy cant pass the ball to save his own life.

About Kayode,
He has not made the team, at least not yet. Never heard of him until he scored that goal against Chelsea. Does that make him earn a national call-up? Only a joker in the name of a coach would think so. And the NFA has this uncanny penchant of hiring jokers in the name of coaches. Do they even have reason(s) for hiring and firing coaches? They fired Amodu sometime ago and now they are re-hiring him. Are they going to tell us the difference between the Amodu they fired and this particulalr Amodu they are hiring?

I looked at his list for the name of Joseph Akpala. I dont know the guy but anytime I check african goal scorers of the week , his name always pops up. Right now I believe he is the leading scorer in Belgium. No-one is calling him up. Kayode scores one goal against Chelsea, he earns a call up.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2008
Funny how every one in Naija thinks he is a good player but everyone in UK thinks he is rubbish. I noticed that AIT and other Sports shows have been giving him airtime in Naija like he is actually a prospect.

Trust me guys, he IS absolutely rubbish. No be come chop. Those Nigerian football pundits know nothing about football. Everytime I watch Naija pundits talking about European football, I have to laugh - the average person on Nairaland knows way more than them. They don't do their research. They just found out that this Naija guy scored against Chelsea and they started bigging him up. In the UK he is a laughing stock. It just goes to show that Shaibu Amodu knows nothing about what is happening in Europe and should not have been appointed in the first place.

Odejayi is rubbish, just like his cousin, Ade Akinbiyi aka Ade Akin bad buy as the Leicester fans call him. Go and check his stats. This guy is a non-league player. I swear he scored something like 5 goals this season despite playing almost every week.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by galatico(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
That man Shauiab Amodu does not know what he is doing he is destined to fail.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by A40(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Imani
I cant believe my eyes the guy claims he is still 26 an ex-policeman for a dozen years or thereabout he must have been a cop from his mother's womb.Its absolute Ludacris

@4Him
His appointment is truly a joke
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
Ibime:

1) Funny how every one in Naija thinks he is a good player but everyone in UK thinks he is rubbish. I noticed that AIT and other Sports shows have been giving him airtime in Naija like he is actually a prospect.

2) No be come chop. Those Nigerian football pundits know nothing about football. Everytime I watch Naija pundits talking about European football, I have to laugh -

3) the average person on Nairaland knows way more than them. They don't do their research. They just found out that this Naija guy scored against Chelsea and they started bigging him up.

4) In the UK he is a laughing stock. It just goes to show that Shaibu Amodu knows nothing about what is happening in Europe and should not have been appointed in the first place.

1) What makes a good striker?

2) Tell me any of those Naija Pundits that you can match. Is it Mumini,Mitchel Obi or Feyi Ogunduyile.

3) Name 5 average person on Nairaland. Beside about 10 members here, others are just just learners or What Dr Kit called DSTV guys

4) Whose yardstick? Did you even know Shaibu at all?

Give the boy a chance. Who knows

Yekin excelled for Nigeria when he was playing for setubal(then a division 2 team in portugal) whereas Owobukiri Richard sruggled even though he was a winner of the second highest goal scorer in Europe.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
Akolawole:

1) What makes a good striker?

2) Tell me any of those Naija Pundits that you can match. Is it Mumini,Mitchel Obi or Feyi Ogunduyile.

3) Whose yardstick? Did you even know Shaibu at all?

(4.) Yekin excelled for Nigeria when he was playing for setubal(then a division 2 team in portugal) whereas Owobukiri Richard sruggled even though he was a winner of the second highest goal scorer in Europe

Ako, I cannot believe you are here arguing the merits of Kayode Odejayi. Please do not dig a hole for yourself before I expose your argument. You always want to take the opposite view to me? Wetin be your own? See, you want even turn this small issue into debate. OK, I will oblige you - but only because I can't stand ignorance.

(1.) http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11713_195098,00.html - Check his stats - 4 goals in 43 games. His average rating is 5/10 - Below average. If he is below average for Barnsley, a team facing relegation from the Championship, what will he be for Naija?

Someone mentioned Junior Agogo. Junior Agogo is a top star for Notts Forest. Plus he is wanted by Premiership clubs. The only reason he is playing in lower divisions is because he went to America to play for Colorado Rapids. When he wanted to come back, he had to come back to a lower level because no one respects American football. Even at Colorado, he scored a goal almost every game. Even still, he is only playing for Ghana because Ghana is very weak in the strikers department. I assure you, he cannot smell Naija squad.

I watch Championship football so please do not lecture me about Odejayi.

Before we even talk about Odejayi, we have so many other Naija strikers doing well in Ukraine, Belgium and many other leagues. Okoronkwo is always toward the top of the charts in Ukraine. Ditto Manasseh Ishiaku while he was in Belgium till he moved to Germany last season. I would even rather recall Ogbeche before I look at Odejayi.

(2.) I do not care to learn their name.

(3.) BCC Lions of Gboko? Come-on now, you think say na yesterday them born me? Hasn't he been Naija coach twice before? Even Oliseh said the same things I am saying so if you have any questions, please refer them to Oliseh.

(4.)
a. Yekini played in the eighties and early nineties. Football has changed a lot since then. Back then, I remember that Uche Okafor was in the squad despite not having a club.

b. Setubal were a yo-yo team, not strictly a 2nd league team. They used to alternate between divisions and Yekini topped the charts in both divisions.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Uche2nna(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
Akolawole:

Yekin excelled for Nigeria when he was playing for setubal(then a division 2 team in portugal) whereas Owobukiri Richard sruggled even though he was a winner of the second highest goal scorer in Europe.

Are U kidding me shocked shocked shocked

Dont tell me u are comparing yeking's stint in division II with Kayode's perpetual stay in the Championship. Setubal moved in and out of division I and II.

And most importantly, not only was Yeking banging in the goals for setubal he was also topping the league scorer's chart. Can U say that of Mr One goal in 26 matches Kayode Odejayi? undecided
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
Uche2nna:

Dont tell me u are comparing yeking's stint in division II with Kayode's perpetual stay in the Championship.

Don't mind him.

I wouldn't even call him a perpetual Championship player. The guy has only been ONE season in Championship. Before that, he was a semi-professional. Earlier in his career, he was released on a free transfer by Bristol City who played in the fourth English division at the time. Plus, he is already 26 years old so I don't see his 'potential'.

You see - this is easy research that these so-called Naija pundits could easily do but fail to do. Instead, they mislead Nigerians into thinking that the guy is a prospect. Some pundits indeed! It also goes to show how much Shaibu Amodu is out of touch. He is a dinosaur.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by McOmo(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2008
ATIMES OUR PEOPLE JUST TALK CR@P LIKE PURE WATER angry

who says Amodu is not good d'oh shocked

Amodu is one of the best coaches we have ever had . . .do u still wonder why VOGTS could not achieve what Amodu achieved

and why say Odejayi is not good enuff to be called up

where does Seyi Olofinjana play and u expect him to do the magic playing against the Yaya Toures and Diarras of this world ? of course our players are average when it comes to where they ply their trade BUT IS THAT ENOUGH REASON TO CASTIGATE OUR PLAYERS ? AT LEAST MONKEY NO FINR HIN MAMA LIKE AM grin grin

what Akolawole said ie quite simple; GIVE THE DUDE A TRIAL . . .that cant be hard to do undecided

where was Reuben Agboola playing before he stole into the Naija team . . .Mike Emenalo . . .Ekpe Ekong . . . . undecided

u guys need to stop seeing the cup as half-empty but rather as half-full . . .this Odejayi might still turn out to be a PHENOMENON . . .or has anyone said he is already an established player thus exempted from making mistakes . . .AT 23 THIS BOY CAN GO PLACES . . . cool

how old id KANU grin
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
Odejayi is 26. Idiots!
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2008
@Dr Kit

Dont mind them.

Do they even know Reuben Agboola

Do they even know Amokachi finished secondary school in 1989 and still went to Algiers '90 and NOT even a Regulars at Ranchers bees.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by yommys01(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2008
I think Kayode deserves his inclusion in the team , he has been great for his team and the super eagles could just be the needed breakthrough to a bigger club checkout is stats at http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats?id=8223&cc=3888

any one who is interesting in join a pure soccer forum owned by a Nigerian should check out my fast growing soccerfanbase.com all fans are welcome on board
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by ow11(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
why are Nigerians defending this inclusion. this same NFA sacked Amodu for incompetence, Amodu has not been known to have done better elsewhere or even attended any course in the last 5 years. Yet he was given the job and his first faux pas is to invite one goal wonder 'Odejayi' to come and bail Nigeria's attack burstling with talent left, right and centre.

I am appalled people are supporting the idea and comparing it to Agboola and Amokachi. why can't they clamour for the inclusion of Victor Ezeji, Otorogu or the highest goal scorer in AJ league.

Odejayi is a waste pipe. If he cannot score 20 goals in a mediocre league against mediocre defence, then how the hell would he do so against world class defenders? Ghana would never invite Agogo if they had the same number of strikers Nigeria has.
scoring against chelsea doesnt make you world class.

@poster

It is not a joke. this is Nigeria where nonsense happens and I would be forced to believe his selection has more to do with is tribe rather than his fabled abilities infront of goal.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Uche2nna(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ ow11

Exactly!!!!

They keep on comparing Agboola (and AmokachiĀ  shocked) with Odejayi just because he scored a goal against Chelsea. Somebody tell me they are kidding. grin
Any player in a team that is at the right place at the right time can score a goal. Now doing that consistently is what makes one a striker. In my book, a goal in 20 games in the Championship is not one of the characteristics of a striker. Heck, a defender can boast of that statistics too. I bet Taiye Taiwo gets more than that in Marseilles and he is not a striker.

If we want to introduce new players, lets even start with the highest goalscorer in the Nigerian league, the highest goal scorer in the African champions league , the highest goal scorer in the Belgian league. Last time I checked , they were all Nigerians.

In any case, I hope I am wrong about this and this Kayode turns out to be another yeking cos we are seriously in need of one. Going by his ststistics, it does not look likely.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 12:30am On May 01, 2008
Adegboye Onigbinde took Nigeria to Korea/Japan 2002.

He nearly ignored our so called Big boys.

He invited Yobo, Efe Sodge(of all people), Ogbeche from Nowhere.

My message is "Open the camp for everyone"
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2008
^^^Yeah - but Onigbinde did not do anything in that World Cup. We embarrassed ourselves there.

And by the way my nickname in Naija was Rueben Agboola - how can I not know him? He also played in the Premiership as well. Plus, you can't compare 1992 to 2008.

We should open the camp up to people who have the talent regardless of which club they play for. For example, Eromoigbe is an excellent player, regardless of the fact he plays for a small club. But you ALSO have to do research to see if they have the talent. Anyone who has seen Barnsley play will tell you ho-ha that Odejayi does not have the talent. Not even close. He does not have the talent to even play Naija league, talkless of Super Eagles. I personally know several boys on Harold Wilson road and in Borokiri, PH who are better than him.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2008
Ibime:

(1) ^^^Yeah - but Onigbinde did not do anything in that World Cup. We embarrassed ourselves there.

(2) And by the way my nickname in Naija was Rueben Agboola - how can I not know him? He also played in the Premiership as well. Plus, you can't compare 1992 to 2008.

We should open the camp up to people who have the talent regardless of which club they play for. For example, (3) Eromoigbe is an excellent player, regardless of the fact he plays for a small club.

4) But you ALSO have to do research to see if they have the talent. Anyone who has seen Barnsley play will tell you ho-ha that Odejayi does not have the talent. Not even close. He does not have the talent to even play Naija league, talkless of Super Eagles.

(5)I personally know several boys on Harold Wilson road and in Borokiri, PH who are better than him.

1) Onigbinde laid a good foundation for us. Is losing to Argentina by a goal an embarrasment? Is bringing UTAKA to the team an embarassement?
2) When did Reuben played in the premiership?
3) Eroimegbe is already in Super Eagles
4) Research from where? From goal or where?
5) The same way you will see hundreds that are better than Okocha, Kanu etc at ajegunle
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2008
^Utaka was the only good thing to come out of that WC. I can also name several flops such as Opabunmi etc. Yes, we were an embarassment because we were bottom of the group. I even remember Yobo playing in midfield.

Agboola played for Southampton in the Premiership (or the first division as it was called back then)

You do research by actually watching the boy play. Amodu CANNOT HAVE watched him play maybe except for the Chelsea match. If he had watched him, I can ASSURE you that he will not be receiving call-up to Super Eagles.

Yeah, I know Eromoigbe is already in SE. (This guy, you must think say I no sabi any football, you too dey make accusation say I no sabi dis or I no sabi dat)
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2008
Ibime:

1) ^Utaka was the only good thing to come out of that WC. I can also name several flops such as Opabunmi etc. Yes, we were an embarassment because we were bottom of the group. I even remember Yobo playing in midfield.

2) Agboola played for Southampton in the Premiership (or the first division as it was called back then)

3) You do research by actually watching the boy play. Amodu CANNOT HAVE watched him play maybe except for the Chelsea match. If he had watched him, I can ASSURE you that he will not be receiving call-up to Super Eagles.

Yeah, I know Eromoigbe is already in SE. (This guy, you must think say I no sabi any football, you too dey make accusation say I no sabi this or I no sabi that)

1) What of Yobo? He was Naija's best in that competition. If you dont know Yobo started his career as a Striker. Femi Opabunmi is a gem.

2) Reuben has never played in the premiership. Simple

3) Who told you Shaibu dont watch footie? In 1995 while seconded to Sutin Stars, he was one of very few that have Satelites in their house.

I am still awaiting those URL for that Drogba links.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by ow11(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2008
@Akolawole

Why are you ruining your glowing reputation with statements like 'Opabunmi is a gem'. Please which club is he banging in goals for or providing crosses for goals? I haven't anything about him since the 2002 world cup. Given our pathetic showing in the last nations cup, new players need to be invited but not Odejayi, we want new midfielders and defenders. I cannot see how Odejayi can do any better than Yakubu or Martins.
If Amodu is serious about his job, why can't he do a westerhof and invite a hot young blooded striker from the many amateur and state leagues in the country rather than sit at home, watch DSTV, see Odejayi score a very good header and conclude this must be the answer to our striking problems?

So do you really believe Amodu is our best option ay this moment?

@Ibime

I believe Maleke of Borokiri Utd would do better than Odejayi grin
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 1:33pm On May 01, 2008
ow11:

@Akolawole

Why are you ruining your glowing reputation with statements like 'Opabunmi is a gem'. Please which club is he banging in goals for or providing crosses for goals? I haven't anything about him since the 2002 world cup. Given our pathetic showing in the last nations cup, new players need to be invited but not Odejayi, we want new midfielders and defenders. I cannot see how Odejayi can do any better than Yakubu or Martins.
If Amodu is serious about his job, why can't he do a westerhof and invite a hot young blooded striker from the many amateur and state leagues in the country rather than sit at home, watch DSTV, see Odejayi score a very good header and conclude this must be the answer to our striking problems?

So do you really believe Amodu is our best option ay this moment?

@Ibime

I believe Maleke of Borokiri Utd would do better than Odejayi grin

Dr Kit,

You better tell this guy that its so easy for me to Know the masqurade behind writings on Nairaland.

He should be courageous enough to argue with me man-to-man.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2008
Akolawole:

1) What of Yobo? He was Naija's best in that competition. If you don't know Yobo started his career as a Striker. Femi Opabunmi is a gem.

2) Reuben has never played in the premiership. Simple

3) Who told you Shaibu don't watch footie? In 1995 while seconded to Sutin Stars, he was one of very few that have Satelites in their house.

4.) I am still awaiting those URL for that Drogba links.

1.) Yobo already played in Nations Cup before the World Cup so it was Shaibu Amodu not Onigbinde who brought him into the team. Opabunmi is a gem? He was our worst player in that WC with his stupid white boots. Where the hell is he now?

2.) http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/displayhero_club.asp?HeroID=15413

For your info Division 1 was renamed as Premiership around about 1992.

3.) Wow! - I had satellite in 1990. Does that also make me qualified to pick Super Eagles team?

4.) I am surprised you are asking for links. This news has been heavily reported on. Anyway . . . . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/solpda/ukfs_sport/hi/newsid_7076000/7076615.stm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18102007/4/drogba-wants-leave-blues.html

http://itn.co.uk/news/108df6fb03ea6a67ab4818fae2b384ad.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/02/12/ufndrogba112.xml

http://football.uk.reuters.com/teams/t4034/news/L18042926.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7051285.stm

http://soccerlens.com/didier-drogba-hates-chelsea/3849/

http://bluechampions.com/2007/11/06/drogba-disgusted-or-disgusting/

I can go on and on and on and on. Befor he went to Nations cup, he used to give interviews with French magazines EVERY WEEK telling them he wants to leave. When he came back from Nations Cup, Chelsea called a meeting with him and told him he will be allowed to leave in the summer but that he shouldn't give any more interviews saying he wants to leave until the season is over.
Re: Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad by Akolawole(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2008
Ibime:

2.) http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football-heroes/displayhero_club.asp?HeroID=15413

For your info Division 1 was renamed as Premiership around about 1992.

3.) Wow! - I had satellite in 1990. Does that also make me qualified to pick Super Eagles team?

4.) I am surprised you are asking for links. This news has been heavily reported on. Anyway . . . . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/solpda/ukfs_sport/hi/newsid_7076000/7076615.stm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18102007/4/drogba-wants-leave-blues.html

http://itn.co.uk/news/108df6fb03ea6a67ab4818fae2b384ad.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/02/12/ufndrogba112.xml

http://football.uk.reuters.com/teams/t4034/news/L18042926.php

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7051285.stm

http://soccerlens.com/didier-drogba-hates-chelsea/3849/

http://bluechampions.com/2007/11/06/drogba-disgusted-or-disgusting/

Reuben was in sunderland NOT southampton as you claimed when Clemence invited him.

Dont just tech me when premiership started. I knew

## Congrat for having Satelite in 1990. The wholeIbadan no get am then. Congrat. How do you want Amodu to select? Is it by living in England?

## In all your links including the DVD, Drogba was quoted as saying. NOT direct interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southampton Sack Head Coach, Ralph Hasenhuttl / Onyi Echegini Scores & Provides An Assist As Juventus Beats Sassuolo 3-2 / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Rangers Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.