Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pls I Need You Guys Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need You Guys Advice (1018 Views)

I Need You Guys Advice Please / Guys Advice Needed Urgently!!! / Plz Guys,advice Needed On How To Avercome Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need You Guys Advice by Lilshaddy(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2013
.Am a guy and
am
an undergraduate and i am a
close friend to a girl
,we are in thesame
department.We talk and gist alot
dat i fell in love wit this girl but
ever since i expressed my feelin
to her,she ignored me and
refusing talkin to me,i've tried
to convince her but to no avail
,she even lied to me she has a
bf which she did not
but one thing i notice about her
is whenever we are in class
she'll keep staring at me.Should i
keep disturbing her maybe she'll
still accept or i should just
forget about her.Pls i really
need your advice on wat to
do.Thx
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 20, 2013
Lilshaddy:
.Am a guy and
am
close friend to a girl
,we are in thesame
bf which she did not
do.Thx
my guy its has been confirmed that the girl likes u by constant staring, meaning u're always in her thought. Girls tend to play hard when u pester them. Just give her a little space. Anytime u see her, a casual 'Hi' will do, then she'll start imagining whatsup with dis dude. Believe me she'll definitely be the one to come tap u on the shoulder. Guy do what I've just written don't listen to sumtin else. I might be young, but I read ladies like novels. THANK ME LATER. Cheers!!!
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 20, 2013
But u self when she comes and start using style to tap ur current, u self COMPOSE small oo. No just fall yakata.
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by 25omega(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2013
Lilshaddy:
.Am a guy and
am
close friend to a girl
,we are in thesame
bf which she did not
do.Thx
They say it's good to start a relationship as friends but sometimes when you try to be friends you end up being stuck in the friend zone. The friend zone is usually difficult to get out of once you are in it. It is obvious that she doesn't see you as more than a friend and she probably misses the friendship you both had which might be why she stares at you. (Then again she might be playing hard to get)

The only thing you can do now is to accept the fact that she doesn't like you like that. If you can accept that and still be friends without feeling hateful towards her for not accepting your advances, then approach her and let her know that you just had to see if she felt the same way you felt but since she has made it clear that she doesn't, you would like to be friends with no strings attached.

hopefully she is matured enough to be able to handle that and hopefully if you do that, you mean it and never try to make a move on her again.
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by Bigcake: 2:24pm On May 20, 2013
Tell her u are sorry for hurting her by asking her for friendship. Then do not behave in anyway dat portends u r in love wit her. Keep being d usual lovely boy u hav always been to her b4 d sudden misundastanding. If u can practice n maintain dis habit for atleast 3wks u wil see changes for urself. She will be d one to bring d topic up again. Wen she does dis dnt be in a rush to support d topic, pretend u dnt want to stir trouble again, if she persist u can then dance alanta knowing fully wel dat ur game has click, succes boy.
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by WackyJ1(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2013
Guy. You have been friendzoned and you have been friendzoned badly. So there are two choices, either you escape the friendzone or you do what 25omega has said.
To escape friendzone.
1. Upgrade your swag
2. Make yourself scarce, form busy that you're rarely available
3. Limit your interaction with her
4. Increase your interaction with another fine girl in your class probably multiple.
Note that though you might escape friendzone and start dating her, she will never love you like you love her

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2013
Bigcake: Tell her u are sorry for hurting her by asking her for friendship. Then do not behave in anyway dat portends u r in love wit her. Keep being d usual lovely boy u hav always been to her b4 d sudden misundastanding. If u can practice n maintain dis habit for atleast 3wks u wil see changes for urself. She will be d one to bring d topic up again. Wen she does dis dnt be in a rush to support d topic, pretend u dnt want to stir trouble again, if she persist u can then dance alanta knowing fully wel dat ur game has click, succes boy.
see my guy here.
Re: Pls I Need You Guys Advice by AtheistD(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2013
She keeps staring at you huh? You stud wink

It either means she likes you or she fancies the pants off you... neither is a guarantee of anything intimate so dont get too excited.

The key is to try and determine what she wants. Step off lightly and chat briefly with good friendly banter but not anything more than friends for 2 weeks and see her response. It should help identify which of the 2 situations she is in. hopefully the latter cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Men And Women's English / Murder For Hire:‘i Hired Gang To Kill My Unfaithful Husband’ / Should Payment Of Dowry Be Scrapped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.