Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" (2309 Views)

Would You Still Date Her? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Will You Still Date A Girl Who Sleeps With Your Boss To Get You A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2013
I really do wish to share with you all a trend that's going on out there which isn't really funny in any way you may want to look at it.

Few days ago I was having a conversation with a lady and in the process I realize she was at a decision making point about giving into a guy who has been asking her for a relationship.

When I asked "why haven't she accepted the guy because he was cute"

She replied "I like him a lot BUT he has no job yet"

Wow how is that a problem I responded.

Surprisingly she told me I wouldn't understand, that it seems like it's becoming a curse, only jobless guys come her way.

This young lady seem to have had much of such guys in her life and in some cases got burnt in them as she claimed.

I asked "in the exception of job does the guy have other skills that are worth reckoning with?"

Her response was " a lot of them but no way, she rather remain single"

Ladies REALLY?

I mean "REALLY"?

So jobless guys no longer have a chance to love anymore. A man must now have a job before thinking of dating a woman?

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2013
YES NA...
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by AtheistD(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2013
Aunty nurse: YES NA...

Hmmm..... I was right. There are a lot of eligible men. The women are rejecting them.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by clemz85(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2013
why won't she say "YES NA"? since she doesn't know tomorrow.
it takes only a woman of prospect to see a guys bright future
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by clemz85(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2013
today
it's their fault why she rejects them, tomorrow when today will become
yesterday it will be her fault why she is not married

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2013
Depends on the kind of Jobless.

If he is Jobless at the moment put has been making efforts, then by all means go ahead.

If he is the NFA type, then stay away from him. If he comes, say what? Say Nooo. Don't say yes because of what Nairalanders will say. That "he has future potential" jangbajantis does not apply to every jobless guy. Use your what? Your head. Discern the situation well before you commit yourself to any jobless person. If the gbege happen sexkillz go dey there? Say who die. . .? grin

P.S - NFA = No Future Ambition.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Kslib(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2013
Make she no worry,wen time reach,na she go begin say "as far as he's God fearing,i can manage"

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 20, 2013
Mak una free me joor.. Wetin sef.. I was refering 2 d NFA group
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2013
Kslib: Make she no worry,wen time reach,na she go begin say "as far as he's God fearing,i can manage"
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 1:23am On May 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 4:15am On May 21, 2013
Why cant the jobless guys focus more on getting a job instead of women angry

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 4:39am On May 21, 2013
Yes.

Since when did a woman being "hot" not make her nonsensical?
&& Since when did a woman being "hot" make her a no-nonsense woman?

MY POINT: stop using the looks of women to describe their personality.
Some beautiful women also like thugs and others like go-getting bookworms.

It's all about personal choice.

mondi_cheeks: Why cant the jobless guys focus more on getting a job instead of women angry

lol I know right.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 4:39am On May 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_inline_mj2346kIVu1ryeraf.gif

LMAO!
have you seen the shirts with her face and that line on them? grin

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 5:49am On May 21, 2013
How will he pay her brideprice and family lists without it? grin
Plus, he should have been working for a couple years WITH savings already on hand for quik quik sharp sharp wedding tings in case things click reach there tongue ....the babe know say her flower dey wilt O. She no get time for pesin wey never setup. angry grin
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 5:51am On May 21, 2013
clemz85: why won't she say "YES NA"? since she doesn't know tomorrow.

A true jobless man's quote right there grin

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2013
clemz85: why won't she say "YES NA"? since she doesn't know tomorrow.
The truth be told, not all guys have a bright future.

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Unluvable(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: The truth be told, not all guys have a bright future.

grin grin grin
now that was the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by EmmyDe25(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2013
clemz85: today
it's their fault why she rejects them, tomorrow when today will become
yesterday it will be her fault why she is not married
Nice line.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why cant the jobless guys focus more on getting a job instead of women angry
i wonder o! angry
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2013
That one pass landlord and tenant palava o.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Rooneyboy(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2013
Naija ladies no get sense na, abi na today u know
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 11:09am On May 21, 2013
Rooneyboy: Naija ladies no get sense na, abi na today u know

*splashes him full bucket of dirty laundry water* angry
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2013
It is difficult for a hardworking boy to be completely jobless. There are always small job to do. no matter how small is the pay. even if it is 10k a month. For a hardworking jobless guy, i will advice a girl to consider him. But for those jobless boys who all they know is to form swag, who are too proud to start small, i will advice any girl to run away from them. If my younger sister come with a guy who is hardworking, humble but jobless i will advice her to accept him. But if she comes with a jobless boy, who is just living for swag, who is too proud to start small, i will kick his ass. i am a guy. I no the difference between hardworking jobless guys and the lazy proud jobless ones.

3 Likes

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Rooneyboy(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2013
lynpetra:

*splashes him full bucket of dirty laundry water* angry

Cos I'm bold enough to say the bitter truth
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2013
This is why till 2moro, we naija guys will still believe our naija sisters sell seex for us and are not dating us for love. U can imagine a girl who would've flung herself on the guy if he had come to her with as little as Camry Pencil Light car and some small dough to thru at her now telling him 'NO' simply because he's currently jobless. If he makes money 2moro now and come back for her and she agrees for him, is that not selling of seex? Later now, someone will say our naija girls know what is love. mtcheww.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 21, 2013
RedBenson: This is why till 2moro, we naija guys will still believe our naija sisters sell seex for us and are not dating us for love. U can imagine a girl who would've flung herself on the guy if he had come to her with as little as Camry Pencil Light car and some small dough to thru at her now telling him 'NO' simply because he's currently jobless. If he makes money 2moro now and come back for her and she agrees for him, is that not selling of seex? Later now, someone will say our naija girls know what is love. mtcheww.
Stop grouping the whole of Nigerian women with the hoes you associate yourself with. Upgrade yourself(thats if your jobless) and hopefully you will start to meet classy women because honestly just because you have a car means jack! Some of us have got our own cars too. But you know what they say "birds of the same feathers...
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 21, 2013
*Kails*:

LMAO!
have you seen the shirts with her face and that line on them? grin
lol *DIES*
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by carlos1(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2013
She shouldn't say yes becos of what nairalanders says here neither should she say no because of what you (a nairalander also) said here

sexkillz: Depends on the kind of Jobless.

If he is Jobless at the moment put has been making efforts, then by all means go ahead.

If he is the NFA type, then stay away from him. If he comes, say what? Say Nooo. Don't say yes because of what Nairalanders will say. That "he has future potential" jangbajantis does not apply to every jobless guy. Use your what? Your head. Discern the situation well before you commit yourself to any jobless person. If the gbege happen sexkillz go dey there? Say who die. . .? grin

P.S - NFA = No Future Ambition.

Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2013
fast food girls........dont blame them sha...my advice: bro go get a job and see everything else added unto you....including lots of ladies who ll even come and cook for you for free!!!.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 21, 2013
I have seen instances were jobless people abuse situations. It is sickening to a point.
I would not want my sister or daughter to have to put up with that for the rest of her life.

He has to be a man that understands hussle. That understands that no matter what, he is NOT supposed to be OKAY with sitting home all day and casting all his financial responsibilities on the back of others (friends, family members, government handouts ) even if it means getting in touch with ALL the companies in the area he lives in (something must drop naw). Otherwise this is a man that has lost his personal dignity. No matter what dik she may be getting now to make her not think straight, in the long-run she won't respect him, which means that union won't last.

I remember when I graduated from school, this was during the recession where even hardcore professionals with experience were out looking for work to feed dia family. Me student grad, Who I kon be? But omo dat one no slow my hussle. I made sure I called EVERY company in my city that did what I did. I did not wait for them to post anything before I asked them if I could be of service. And if I had finished the matta with EVERY company in my city, I was ready to pick another city and start the process again. No slacking, no dulling. But ofcourse, someone had need in my city aand na so I knack my first job be dat.

THIS I sorted out about my life before even thinking of woman wahala.
I just don't know how those niggas do it where they comfortably ask their woman for money and ish.
Aside from prayer, God/the universe (pick a synonym) also respects your hussle.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by xandy84: 10:07am On May 22, 2013
Same goes for ladies too.. Simple truth

sexkillz: The truth be told, not all guys have a bright future.
Re: "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" by AtheistD(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2013

What if he lost his job or business crashed? So if he is broke he shouldnt have a woman? What is the unemployment rate in the country? How many people have their head above water financially? And we are wondering why so many women are struggling to find husbands?

2buff: How will he pay her brideprice and family lists without it? grin
Plus, he should have been working for a couple years WITH savings already on hand for quik quik sharp sharp wedding tings in case things click reach there tongue ....the babe know say her flower dey wilt O. She no get time for pesin wey never setup. angry grin

Lol. Then they will wait until it becomes too difficut to find a man that will pay it and they will give a discount on the bride price... families will offer this deal on their unmarried lady folk:

1. Buy one get one free.
2. 50% off/ half price deal.
3. Buy for free and pay nothing for the first year.

grin

A lady once suggested that a guy should take out a loan to pay her bride price. shocked. Why not use that same loan to get on the property ladder, invest in the education for the kids or possibly a business for the wife to run? Why use it for a bride price?

Even wedding ceremonies themselves ought to be scrapped. A simple ceremony should be done with 10 guests in a reception, max finance 50k. Simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Did You Spend On The Engagement Ring? / To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! / A Thread For Those In An Inter-tribal Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.