Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,890 members, 7,935,811 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi (145143 Views)

The Afro Sushi / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
C'est moi:
Ronke should just move on though heartbreaks can be painful.Next time she should make use of her head more and not her heart.Rotimi and Shade should better be careful,ahan.No matter the level of attraction.Thank you glowingscenes.

lool
thanks c'est moi. God bless
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Omas
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Warlord3000(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Madam GLOW.. smiley

Thanks so much for that LeeAnn Womack- I hope U dance lyrics...

The song has always been like an anthem to me ever since I watched it sang in a movie before cool..#guess u know the movie...lol#

*when I am close to selling out:: I will always reconsider#..

Back to my music player and humming it again.. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Katieposh(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Sorry Aunty glow, I hate to jump d gun but somhow, I foresee Oma and Rolake crossing path. I smell him as Rolake's divine missing rib. Its just my intuition but I smell it good. You will see...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote
author=Katieposh]Sorry Aunty glow, I hate to jump d gun but somhow, I
foresee Oma and Rolake crossing path. I smell him as Rolake's divine
missing rib. Its just my intuition but I smell it good. You will
see...[/quote]

Same here. That was what crossed my mind after reading this episode.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ninja4life(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nice update hope rotimi and his wife resolve their misunderstanding
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Warlord3000(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Chapter 31.. Was quite touching.. cool

Thanks for the update..

U have just made my monday oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Melancholy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Warlord3000: Chapter 31.. Was quite touching.. cool

Thanks for the update..

U have just made my monday oo smiley
yea,and complicated by revealing some wounds.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ortopazz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
DzTzl: dnt compare er to john grisham jhor! dt hs boring law novels, u cn say danielle steel or sidney sheldon! i fnk she go wv one of dse
ehn!! u jokin ba? Elze I want to belhiv a Bíg L hangz around ya neck. . . . .John G! Z di papa, no offence o!

@glow u 10much o!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ u all...ese gan oo...loool
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
S
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by ninja4life(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hmm enjoying d story cant wait to know wat gonna happen btw molade and his hausa friend
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by callola: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wow! Glow, dats a nice update. Kip it up
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by konklushun(f): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmmm Glowingscenes. U just glowwwww. Nyc write up. Am waitin to see the end of this.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Joy4mi(f): 2:11am On Sep 25, 2013
GUD morning GLOW,

I just wanted to inform u that I ave nominated u for NL literature awards and the other award u mentioned on your blog.

inform your fans about this award cos nomination ends on Monday. I mean the one for NL award.

you deserve this and so much more.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by darlynlara(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2013
Sisi glow I can't understand the voting process of the NBA do you mind explaining it more? Thanks.
Awsome piece today,hmm but it af put me in trouble I was reading it during lectures nd nd the hausa lady was lyk "are u reazing an online vook in my class?" We'll afta seizing the phone am sure she is also readding it, anyways thanks Glow I jst hop ify gets ova herslf for crying awt he's just a gy lolz "molades gy"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Melancholy(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
Yemi's love for bisi na die,lamido's feeling for molade seems forever. EPISODE 32 nii jor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Glowscenes,I wont sit and die in silence...U got me tripping with thus story..You re one helluva writer..More ink to ur pen abi keypad..Flow jare...U re the girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by nanauju(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
I've been a silent reader all this while and God knows I can't keep quiet again. This is a very lovely story and dear glow, I'm following u all da way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Finally caught up... All i have to say is 'woow'..
@glowing,damn,you are good.. I loved every bit of this fantastic story,every single line...
Nice one,keep it up!! This story is da ish...
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bisi
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2013

I;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Cestmoi1(f): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2013
What?! His dad? Thank u for the lovely update,glowingscenes.
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by Kslib(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Holy jerusalem!!!!
Lemme go throw-up!! Whaaat da?
.. His dad and jessica need to be thrown and locked in a soak-away pit which measures 5ft deep, while the shiit level has risen 4ft 6...
What nonsense?
Kai,glowing,you are fantastic... Keep it up..
All izz well!
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by sambroose(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
Ewwww****shedding tears****oh glowing can you dry ma tears
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
darlynlara: Sisi glow I can't understand the voting process of the NBA do you mind explaining it more? Thanks.
Awsome piece today,hmm but it af put me in trouble I was reading it during lectures nd nd the hausa lady was lyk "are u reazing an online vook in my class?" We'll afta seizing the phone am sure she is also readding it, anyways thanks Glow I jst hop ify gets ova herslf for crying awt he's just a gy lolz "molades gy"

Laraaa, loool, believe me wen I say ure a clown. Soooo funny. Hw hv u been by the way

As fr nominating my blog thing, pls go over to my blog and read how to go about it. Its quite simple. Ppls tell d odas fr me.
God bless u dear
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by daroseconcepts: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Those of u making scathing remarks, need to understand that Jessica may not have known that dayo was yemi's dad. Same goes for the man too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by daroseconcepts: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
The way we are all hooked on the imagination of another is amazing. Glowingscenes is a sure good writer. This book is worth paying for. Have considered publishing online on sms payment sites such as okadabooks?
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kslib: Holy jerusalem!!!!
Lemme go throw-up!! Whaaat da?
.. His dad and jessica need to be thrown and locked in a soak-away pit which measures 5ft deep, while the shiit level has risen 4ft 6...
What nonsense?
Kai,glowing,you are fantastic... Keep it up..
All izz well!

Haha, kslib, funny uuuu
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
whizbrain: Glowscenes,I wont sit and die in silence...U got me tripping with thus story..You re one helluva writer..More ink to ur pen abi keypad..Flow jare...U re the girl.

Haha@die in silence, jooor oo
Thank u fr d comments, God bless u
Re: Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi by glowingscenes(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
daroseconcepts: Those of u making scathing remarks, need to understand that Jessica may not have known that dayo was yemi's dad. Same goes for the man too.

Yea true.
Ure very right darose
As fr okada bks, I considered it one time bt wen I went over to read their terms and agreements and d royaLty I'll be getting wt all those telecommunicatns taking the majority, I didn't bother anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.