Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

ATAS Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ATAS Application (3669 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2013
Please can someone give me hints on how I can apply for ATAS the site isn't helping matters @ all
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2013
HI-PROFILE:
Please can someone give me hints on how I can apply for ATAS the site isn't helping matters @ all
It's quite easy now. Just register with your email on the website, log in into your account and follow the information afterwards. Never leave page inactive for too long, to prevent auto log-out.
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2013
HI-PROFILE:
It's quite easy now. Just register with your email on the website, log in into your account and follow the information afterwards. Never leave page inactive for too long, to prevent auto log-out. I'd obtained 2 different certificates and one is still pending...
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 7:06am On May 21, 2013
presiade:
It's quite easy now. Just register with your email on the website, log in into your account and follow the information afterwards. Never leave page inactive for too long, to prevent auto log-out. I'd obtained 2 different certificates and one is still pending...

Thank you so much for your reply. Actually I have created an account with my mail and had got to the level where I fill the forms (study informations etc.)But after filling the form and click save it will prompt system error I dant know what to do again should I create a new account?
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2013
HI-PROFILE:

Thank you so much for your reply. Actually I have created an account with my mail and had got to the level where I fill the forms (study informations etc.)But after filling the form and click save it will prompt system error I dant know what to do again should I create a new account?
Select the 3rd option of submission when you are ready to submit. Make sure you do the registration on a PC not phone.
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2013
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2013
@ preslade.. Please can you drop your mail adress for me here, there's something I wana ask you
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2013
HI-PROFILE:
@ preslade.. Please can you drop your mail adress for me here, there's something I wana ask you
simply PM me, I'll reply you. Sorry, I don't want to drop my e-mail address publicly here.
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ presiade. I have completed the form and submitted and I got a mail that they received my application...please how long will it take to get feedback from them I mean to get the certificate. Thank you
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
HI-PROFILE:
@ presiade. I have completed the form and submitted and I got a mail that they received my application...please how long will it take to get feedback from them I mean to get the certificate. Thank you
Congratulation on your successful submission.
It should take about 2-3 weeks (1 month max).
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
presiade:
Congratulation on your successful submission.
It should take about 2-3 weeks (1 month max).

Thanks!
Re: ATAS Application by amattahcj(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
What is ATAS ?
Re: ATAS Application by dasparrow: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
amattahcj: What is ATAS ?

Good question.
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
ATAS= Academic Technology Approval Scheme. It's an approval certificate required for graduate school admission into some technology (Engineering) programmes in UK institutions.
Don't be lazy; google is your friend. *smiles*
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2013

ATAS= Academic Technology Approval Scheme. It's an approval certificate required for graduate school admission into some technology (Engineering) programmes in UK institutions.
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2013
presiade:

On point!
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
@ preslade........ Thank you so much for your assistance.I got my ATAS certificate yesday jast about 19 working days am now good to go!!
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
HI-PROFILE:
@ presiade........ Thank you so much for your assistance.I got my ATAS certificate yesday jast about 19 working days am now good to go!!
Congratulation man. Wishing you success in your visa application.
Which course and school are you going for your study?
Re: ATAS Application by HIPROFILE(m): 12:30am On Jun 23, 2013
presiade:
Congratulation man. Wishing you success in your visa application.
Which course and school are you going for your study?
Subsea engineering univerSity of aberdeen
Re: ATAS Application by presiade(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ok. Funding?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Deported In Mexico / Tax Clearance Certificate And Gurantee Letter / Dates For US Visa Drop Box Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.