Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured (9256 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be / 91 Heads Of State To Attend Mandela's Memorial Service (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by UD101(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hrtfelt condolence †Φ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ affected families, Τ̲̅ђi§ wicked world is gradually coming †Φ an end. Let all seek now D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ kingdom oF God, 2mΦro may b too l8
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by nnatobryno(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2013
false alarm, its only 7 deaths reported so far
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by simdam500(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2013
Nigeria am proud of u............
'Our hearts are broken for the parents that are wondering about the state of their children that had been in the schools that have been hit today,' Fallin said
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by AbujaBlue: 3:18pm On May 21, 2013
nnatobryno: false alarm, its only 7 deaths reported so far

24 are confirmed dead so far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22611019
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by sammied(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2013
Lilimax: ...An Act of GOD...
My heart is with those who lost their loved ones.
You are in our prayers.

.... YOU ARE A BIG LIER... THIS IS NOT AN ACT OF GOD!! aba... Ow could you lie against God... U better watch the things that come out of your mouth..... [b][/b]
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Koolking(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2013
My thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this natural disaster. I am deeply saddened.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
shocked shocked That's a monster storm. Tornadoes would hailed as beautiful if they weren't so destructive. RIP. It must be testing to live in the shadows of nature's most powerful displays sad.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by mukoloAndy(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2013
@ OP... "24 comfirmed dead, including 9 kids". #u gave false figures!
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2013
God come protect your children o!
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
IGBA-ACHI:

SO SO ALRIGHT NNE. THIS IS PURELY IKUKU NDI-NMUO IN A BIGGER SCALE. THANK GOD A LOT OF THE STUDENTS WERE RESCUED SHA.
Now I feel we have Chinwetalu Agu on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 21, 2013
obo_man:

Another retarded post.... Why can't you go to Oklahoma to help in the recovery effort?

You like 'your black people' to be helped, do you do any charity work in Nigeria to help poor kids from your village? undecided undecided

Da Bleep are you saying?

What's your nonsense got to do with my post?

So I should ignore the people in proximity to me to go and help the villagers your government is supposed to help?

Simply keep those onion lips/fingers of yours frozen
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by collynzo2(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2013
bigass: it is high time America started building brick houses instead of planks houses
They use planks to minimise the effects of possible disasters in disaster prone zone, compare the effects of wood falling on you with stone falling on you.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by hardbody: 5:17pm On May 21, 2013
Imanuelle:

better to die eating chicken and red wine,

than starve, trek inside potopoto road on a sunny day and still die off a stray bullet from a policeman's gun just because the driver of your cabu-cabu didn't pay tithe.

Look at the pic of those people again and re-read what you wrote. Some people pretend that living outside of Nigeria is all cozy and beautiful. A fraction of Nigerians are more affluent and feed better than your chicken eating and red wine drinking folks. Do not let us join issues on where the money is coming from. Folks like me work very hard for every kobo i make and spend.

I can understand if you were struggling before you mortgaged whatever you could to get to your promised land, but hey, we all did not have to and still do not have to struggle to make ends meet. The scenario you created is very possible and indeed exists, but it does not cut across all Nigerians. Just get that straight.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by hardbody: 5:18pm On May 21, 2013
sammie-d:
.... YOU ARE A BIG LIER... THIS IS NOT AN ACT OF GOD!! aba... Ow could you lie against God... U better watch the things that come out of your mouth..... [b][/b]

.....Another small boy that does not know what'Act of God means.....

And he wont shut up and learn, that is the saddest part
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Z8(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2013
May the souls of the dead find peace.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by dokia: 7:03pm On May 21, 2013
actually the offical death toll was 24......nawa for media
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Jongrac: 9:18pm On May 21, 2013
May the souls of those we lost RIP while I pray for speedy healing and recovery of all the wounded.
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Princepioneer(m): 4:05am On May 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Hope my black ppl were helped sha lipsrsealed
Didnt you see the last pix?that black girl was left alone with the young agile brother who exhibited the the strong nature of the black man with the looks on his face cool without any fear. #Proudly black# wink
Re: Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured by Nobody: 4:13am On May 22, 2013
Princepioneer: Didnt you see the last pix?that black girl was left alone with the young agile brother who exhibited the the strong nature of the black man with the looks on his face cool without any fear. #Proudly black# wink

Yea, i saw it. So sad sad

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / EU Parliament Recognizes Venezuela's Guaido As Interim President / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment'