Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,637 members, 7,889,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa (25293 Views)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody / Card Reader Fails To Recognise Governor Of Adamawa, Ngillari’s Biometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2013
simply_me: Lies. Just to promote infonubia.
U must be bokoharam sister are know u can't denies it...bcoz is so silly..
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by visalo: 10:00am On May 21, 2013
where is shakau. i need his head. nigeria military kudos
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 10:02am On May 21, 2013
compressor: Nigerian are fools just making comments and arriving at jaundiced conclusions without seeing pictures or evidences of the destruction ongoing in the areas where the military are operating.We need to be careful how or what we wish for as the military has shown themselves time and over again to be untrustworthy in handling both affairs of state and such security challenges.

Dude its not too late . , .if you want pictures and videos so bad. Why dont you grab your camara and head to borno or better still adamawa. . .barga, soldiers are out there puting their lives on the line for scum.s like you. While you sit from the confort of you home requesting for pictures and vids

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by lucifire(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2013
GOD WILL GIVE THEM THEIR PERMANENT POSITION.......
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by ifihear(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2013
Why releasing such Intel report??..i tire 4 dis country sef..must they let d whole world know their OPS??
Is there a mole in d NA?
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by moodswing(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2013
The government should arm the Christian youths. Give me an AK, and I will head to the north for a showdown.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by idupaul: 10:04am On May 21, 2013
Yomii: JTF give me Iman Shekau either dead or alive

The coward is in Iran with his camera and laptop shooting youtube videos

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 10:06am On May 21, 2013
compressor: Nigerian are fools just making comments and arriving at jaundiced conclusions without seeing pictures or evidences of the destruction ongoing in the areas where the military are operating.We need to be careful how or what we wish for as the military has shown themselves time and over again to be untrustworthy in handling both affairs of state and such security challenges.
and who are to provide the pictures or videos is it the soldiers that are busy doing their job or the journalist?did u go to school at all?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by anaying419: 10:07am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=booqee][b][color=#000099] since d beginning of this brouhaha....we haven't seen any pictures or videos to support d claim dat the soldiers are really working and dat some boko haram members have been captured. Though i do believe it anyway.
Btw, where is this guy called bamilassa?? I haven't seen his comment(always the same thing on every thread) I hope he has been captured, or he's part of those on the run in the forest of adamawa and there's probably no network there.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Sirfergie90(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2013
D lord is u guy strengt jtf go n bring shekarau head 4 me,mama nkechi giv me 2 bottls of smal stout let me cool my temper

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by anaying419: 10:08am On May 21, 2013
may be u hv to go there and take some photos. No be ur mate dey do journalism work.[quote author=anaying419][/quote]
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by AbdulKwati: 10:09am On May 21, 2013
[color=][/color]
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by OGSheaven4all: 10:10am On May 21, 2013
please for God sake their sponsors should be swept along tongue
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by schwerz(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2013
Out of curiosity, how does JTF know the BKH if the would be among the Innocent Civilians running for their lifes? i hope The Army are not killing the innocent souls
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Nobody: 10:14am On May 21, 2013
oshyno: This is why I wud av preferred they killed those 120 captured while burying their leader. They want to adopt the Afghan style of hiding under the rock to shoot down air force jets. Ofcourse I believe our boyz will treat ur f-up real good. I guess next stop will be Cameroon or Benue. From Benue to where- Kogi ? Kogi to Enugu right. Then ur finished cuz 042 guyz will chew you dimwits like okpa Nsukka.
lmao. Okpa nsukka indeed
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by KnowAll(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Does Nigerian Airforce have Bombers, I know we have Fighter Jets, this is where the bombers come into it, unfortunately we do not have those flying fortress B52 Bombers. Boko Haram are running into the " Daisy Cutter territories " the Daisy cutter is one massive bomb as big as a mini- van used in Afganistan .

It was used in the Tora-Bora Mountains by the US Airforce to dislodge Al queada operatives when they were hunting for Bin Ladin, Since we don't have this kind of weaponry, I don't want to burst your bubbles or your opportunism, it would be tough for Naija troops on those mountains in Adamawa State.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by condralbede(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2013
oshyno: This is why I wud av preferred they killed those 120 captured while burying their leader. They want to adopt the Afghan style of hiding under the rock to shoot down air force jets. Ofcourse I believe our boyz will treat ur f-up real good. I guess next stop will be Cameroon or Benue. From Benue to where- Kogi ? Kogi to Enugu right. Then ur finished cuz 042 guyz will chew you dimwits like okpa Nsukka.
well spoken,o boi so U don eat dat okpa nsukka too?e make brain abeg.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Emytexboy(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2013
tongue these whole thing is drammer i gues. the only thing to do is just dclare war let the hausa see we are ready. stop keeping them alife,kill them allgrin grin grin

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by luluosas(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2013
Virgin hunters, why are they running? As they are running, so my God, through our Lord Jesus Christ will continue to empower our able Military men to win this battle against these Boko Haram terrorists. JTF, Go - The LORD is with you.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by spikesC(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2013
emmysenior: In this type of situation, this type of intel is supposed to be classified, I'm sure they will change the meeting venue to forestall further massacre.
The JTF should have quietly took them unawares, and exterminate all of them from the surface of the earth.
Those vultures, blood sucking demon, cows, are threats to human existence.

Kill them all..............!!!!!!!!!!!

A big problem in our society, the press do not work for the good of the country.
They shelter necessary and important news and push out hogwash and highly sensitive information to the public angry

And the mumu mumu anonymous illiterate soldier who gives them such sensitive info....mtcheeew embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Emytexboy(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2013
grin grin
condralbede: well spoken,o boi so U don eat dat okpa nsukka too?e make brain abeg.
i no know say una sabi say beta tin dey for nsukka like dat of okpa grin
condralbede: well spoken,o boi so U don eat dat okpa nsukka too?e make brain abeg.
i no know say una sabi say beta tin dey for nsukka like dat of okpa

Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Dagoma: 10:21am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=BabaTony]Was it not this same adamawa that the governor was running his mouth questioning the president's declaration of SOE in his state claiming its the most peaceful. It is either he knows something about these guys or he has just shown how naive and uninformed he is about his state. As for the Nigerian army, kudos so far, smoke those niggers out anywhere you find them!

Silly sentimental comment.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by mrperfect(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2013
Peace is all I want in the north.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Lifemax: 10:25am On May 21, 2013
Y ar de afraid of soldier,i tot de ar training 2 take over d northern states,,,,,,flush dem
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by jmoore(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2013
I can fight for Nigeria free of charge, just give me a jet fighter to destroy the enemies of the state
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by spikesC(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2013
DJDOLA: why u guys keep saying virgin..am lost here pls bros who is givin them virgin..and what for
grin grin grin grin

Make i no just talk now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by Boll2010: 10:26am On May 21, 2013
Reminds me of WALE'S verse in "by any means"n I want dm soldiers v dt kinda hrt,he said "WIT D BIBLE N QURAN(U CAN RAN) bt u can't hide.
Re: Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa by meerkat(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2013
If they venture into dis very 042, there's is finished cos they'll so stand out, mingling will be impossible. And we are gonna use cowbell things (isu imi, lol)to mess them up. U wan try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of New Service Chiefs In Nigeria / NAF To Deploy Additional Personnel To Niger Delta(photos) / Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.