Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,437 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua (7805 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by omenka(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2013
And again, what are these people always going to do in Lagos Do they want to build another shelter for the new terrorists they have recruited, since that which they built before had been discovered and the terrorist cell smashed??
Lagosians, una beta shyne una eyes oo!! Pple like Alams leave a trail of badluck wherever they thread.

Lastly, this line of his caught my attention. Hear him: ''But if I open my mouth, those who are talking will keep quiet.''. It reminds me of what his protegee, the president, said in the media chat in 2010, that ''if I say I wld contest, pple would start feeling one kind"!!! Bad diction runs in their blood. It's a DNA thing.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by anishe(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2013
World Acclaimed rogue and Liar of the Century!!!

Why lie against the dead naa?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by ddeola: 12:07pm On May 21, 2013
Nija I hail thee,unfortunately the dead cannot talk
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by Haslad(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2013
Alamieyeseigha, BASTARD AND U STILL HAVE MOUTH TO COME OUTSIDE AND TALK.....THIEF....SHAME ON U
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by addicted268(f): 12:37pm On May 21, 2013
miredia: Dr. Mrs. Alamieyeseigha in full regalia.
abeg make una no kill me o..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by adedejiadekunle: 1:13pm On May 21, 2013
LEAVE YAR'ADUA OUT OF IT. OGA JONA REWARD HIS MASTER TO PAVE WAY FOR HIM TO THE SENATE IN 2015. DON'T BE SURPRISE THAT IN ANY CABINET CHANGE, ALAMIEYESEIGHA IS THE NEXT MINISTER FOR NIGER-DELTA AFFAIRS
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by moscobabs(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2013
haahaaaahaaaa!!!!! Iwo arakunrin yi o si nparo mo oku...olohun lo ma alaka ee!!!.u want to fool 150million nigerians?u better keep ur mouth shut up.before God shut it for u
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by mensdept: 2:27pm On May 21, 2013
GEJ should have ordered the arrest of this man and he should have been in jail up till now. Very soon he will be like Ngige and contest for senate under the "pardon", and people will be praising him for "Commisioning" one toilet.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by lernah: 2:32pm On May 21, 2013
No be ur fault na becus dem dn pardon u
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by sparkwil(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2013
Without mincing words I must confess I'm begining to fall in love wt GEJ. He seems nt to be a rattler (like d APC parrots). God bless Nig
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by solopumpy227: 6:31pm On May 21, 2013
Very convenient...let's blame the dead
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon Was Approved By Yar’adua by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2013
JONATHAN MUST GO AWAY IN 2015!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGERIANS, PLEASE IF JONATHAN DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TANGIBLE AND KEEP RELYING ON OLD PROJECTS APPROVED AND PAID FOR BY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE HIM.

IF YOU TAKE CORRUPTIONG OUT THE WAY AND HAVE LESS THAN 20% TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION AND INEPTITUDE, POWER WILL BE FIXED IN 4 YEARS. JONATHAN HAS BEEN THERE FOR 3 YEARS YET NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

NIGERIANS PLEASE RISE UP!!!! RISE UPP!! I BEG UNA!!! NO MATTER WHO COMES UP PLEASE DON'T VOTE JONATHAN!!!!! TIME IS GOING, OTHER NATIONS ARE STRAPPING UP AND GETTING READY FOR A NEW ERA. PLEASE NIGERIANS VOTE OUT PDP IN YOUR LOCALITY!!!!! VOTE THEM OUT!! 14 YEARS OF PDP AND NIGERIA HAS BECOME A FAILED STATE. PDP IS NOT GOOD FOR NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Collected N240m From Dasuki? Nigerians React On Twitter / John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS / Governor Ganduje Named 2018 Sports Loving Governor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.