Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! (12382 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Skype Meetup / Meetup Zone For Guys And Ladies In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by candylips(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
hmm

ayettymama:

kk guys lets vote

1- american pie pool party

2- all star bowling

3- ziziz (yum yum)

[s]4- night out in mayfair- or maybe kensington depends what i can find[/s]

5- a day out on the beach
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
combo of 2-4 sounds good to me
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
I think id enjoy the bowling more. . . . . .

what abt every one else?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by KennyG6(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
im all for the bowling was just wondering why we cant have a meal @ zizzi then head to the bowling alley and end the night in Mayfair or Piccadilly
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
I cant bowl to save my life but it sure sounds nice. . .and yeah, we should do a combo with some other activity.

ayettymama:

I think id enjoy the bowling more. . . . . .
sure you'll be able to handle "ze scrubs" ? But we can discretely hand out limited invites
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by nike4luv(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
foood!!! is better! easier to get to know each other
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by r231(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
bowling and food + lil shepe
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Pataki: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ chamotex,

Forming big boy ke? Why go out on a night and spend below 50quid? When it is not Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield etc kinda places. Lol.

I was not in Coko bar over the weekend. Had so many other activities on my mind for last weekend. You going for the PSquare thingy in Troxy? That hall is too small for them to use, hence I am not going.

@ topic,
I am in support of bowling/arcade games/pool with a few drinks and snacks. Afterwards, we hit the club, declare a VIP section, and party hard! As for clubs to hang out, I sincerely prefer Tamangang in Mayfair.

@ Ayettymama,
I be man, no be woman oh. You seem to be the only woman here interested in this meet-up. Where are all the ladies? tongue
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by skfa1: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
Where is the venue pls?
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
errrrrrmmm cn i b assistant manager?? grin grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2010
Pataki:

@ chamotex,

Forming big boy ke? Why go out on a night and spend below 50quid? When it is not Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield etc kinda places. Lol.

I was not in Coko bar over the weekend. Had so many other activities on my mind for last weekend. You going for the PSquare thingy in Troxy? That hall is too small for them to use, hence I am not going.

I feel you.
I was on my way to CokoBar when a friend rang me about a house party with some other bonuses on the side wink wink so I diverted straight up.

P-Square ke? Troxy ke? Lai lai, you wont find me there. And also, its the day before my bday so I've already got other things planned. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2010
Pataki:

@ Ayettymama,
I be man, no be woman oh. You seem to be the only woman here interested in this meet-up. Where are all the ladies? tongue
Nike go vex for you o! Babe with correct cleavage  cheesy She don dey advocate since last night
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by Pataki: 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
Lol.
@ Chamotex,

House parties! Chai, those were back in my days in the Netherlands. Happy birthday in advance. Or have you got a house party outlined for your birthday? With all other benefits to go alongside? cheesy

These days I am not much into naija joints such as the Basketmouth thingy. Me friend was like, we should go when they had started selling tickets for 70quid. Told him, if it ain't VIP ticket, count me out.

@ arkinses,
Abeg tell Nike make she no vex oh. My eyes don dey shut down small small. . . .lol
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Pataki:

Lol.
@ Chamotex,

House parties! Chai, those were back in my days in the Netherlands. Happy birthday in advance. Or have you got a house party outlined for your birthday? With all other benefits to go alongside? cheesy

These days I am not much into naija joints such as the Basketmouth thingy. Me friend was like, we should go when they had started selling tickets for 70quid. Told him, if it ain't VIP ticket, count me out.

Yes it's been a while since I popped into a house party so I decided it was best I attended plus i couldn't reject the various promotional offers that was included. It was in Chigwell. Good fun!

I thought of organising a house party for mine but I remembered the last time I did that, it took me 2 full weeks to recover and get the house back to normal. People mashed up cake on the walls and the carpets and some other few damages, so I've decided against that. But if you wanna lend me your pad, I'd appreciate that. grin

The Basketmouth thingy was actually fun. There were VIP tickets for £50 cos that was what I got since the Standard tickets were sold out. There were even some special VIP tickets that went for £75. I didn't go to the afterparty though cos I was working the next day.
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
i asked suin! y is ma question being ignored?? angry grin

errrrrr happy bday chamotex in advance cool. . .hw old r u nw?? grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
chi-baby:

i asked suin! y is ma question being ignored?? angry grin

No vex . . . . how about you be the Manager?

chi-baby:

errrrrr happy bday chamotex in advance cool. . .hw old r u nw?? grin

Thanks. wink But it's still like 5 weeks away though. Damn, I can't wait cheesy
I'm still very young o . . . . . . younger than you smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
chamotex:

No vex . . . . how about you be the Manager?

datz not wat i asked 4 jor  angry grin

chamotex:

Thanks. wink But it's still like 5 weeks away though. Damn, I can't wait cheesy
I'm still very young o . . . . . . younger than you smiley smiley

5weeks?? so y u announcin it nw 4 kmt  grin tongue
nwayz i knw u a small boi naa ya dnt need 2 tell me  tongue
ah hpe am invited 4 da parry??  undecided
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by lalaboi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
Meet me at iya basira . . . .this sat! post code

FM21 3CH
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
Make we go bowling make i win NL yampion na
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
nahhhh allow bowlin. . .somethin berra pls undecided
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
chi-baby:

datz not wat i asked 4 jor  angry grin

Remind me again

chi-baby:

5weeks?? so y u announcin it nw 4 kmt  grin tongue

Cos the event he was talking about is the day b4 my bday cool cool

chi-baby:

nwayz i knw u a small boi naa ya dnt need 2 tell me  tongue

Yes ma cheesy

chi-baby:

ah hpe am invited 4 da parry??  undecided

As long as you dont come with your guns grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
chamotex:

Remind me again

Cos the event he was talking about is the day b4 my bday cool cool

Yes ma cheesy

As long as you dont come with your guns grin grin

neva mind cnt b bothered remindin u undecided
ma gunz r alwayz wiv me and fully loaded 2 so guess am not invited sad sad
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
Guns go dey. . .? lol , That day is my brothers' sister's uncle cousins bday. . . cnt miss that, . .family business wink
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
lalaboi:

Guns go dey. . .? lol , That day is my brothers' sister's uncle cousins bday. . . cnt miss that, . .family business wink

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .u dnt knw hw much ds cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy
u cn fear shaa. . .kai!! grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
chi-baby:

neva mind cnt b bothered remindin u undecided
ma gunz r alwayz wiv me and fully loaded 2 so guess am not invited sad sad

You can come with your gun . . . . at least I'll feel protected. smiley

lalaboi:

U too dey fear . . . shebi u get bullet proof grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
chamotex:

You can come with your gun . . . . at least I'll feel protected. smiley

yeeeeeeaaahhhh cheesy. . .thanks! wink
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by lalaboi(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
Chamo. . .

U knw say gun get electro magnetic pulse wey dey control the handler to shoot? . . . I nor fit carry u back go iya chamo jnr oh. . . ehen
chi-baby:

ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .u dnt knw hw much ds cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy
u cn fear shaa. . .kai!! grin grin

Its not fear na. . .its precaution . . . If i show ma face. . .The gun will melt!
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
kk

scrubs will be handled

cos its an exclusive bowling alley

food and drinks included

and its very expensive!!

scrubs walk out now!

yes we can prob go somewhere else after

i heard mamilanji's and bugees is good??
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by ayettymama(f): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
im goin to see psquare

VIP grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by debosky(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
You kiddies must invite uncle debo to this meet up else there'll be trouble. tongue
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chibaby5(f): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
lalaboi:

Its not fear na. . .its precaution . . . If i show ma face. . .The gun will melt!

joookkkaaaa!  cheesy cheesy cheesy u dat heard Gun n u started blowin xcuses not 2 tlk of wen u see 1 lmao!  cheesy cheesy cheesy. . .u'll jus die sef b4 da purzon puts hand pon da trigger. .  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders In The UK: Let's Meetup! by chamotex(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
debosky:

You kiddies must invite uncle debo to this meet up else there'll be trouble. tongue

Uncle Dobosky, are you in the country? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Get Professional Advice /Answers For Your Relationship and Marriage / Strictly For July Guys And Ladies / Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.