Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,527 members, 7,941,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon (1355 Views)

Angola: Africa's New Babylon / Egypt Was Looted . . . Now It Is The Turn Of Iraq Aka Babylon. / Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2013
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 10:32am On May 21, 2013
Isa 47:1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: [there is] no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

Isa 47:2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

Isa 47:3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet [thee as] a man.

Isa 47:4 ¶ [As for] our redeemer, the LORD of hosts [is] his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 47:5 ¶ Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

2 Likes

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Truckpusher(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2013
What's the meaning of this thread?....explain unto us o ye illuminated one.

4 Likes

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2013
Truckpusher: What's the meaning of this thread?....explain unto us o ye illuminated one.
HEY CHIEF TRUCKPUSHER. THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IS AMERICA IN SCRIPTURES. SITTING IN THE DUST MEANS GOD IS BRINGING IT DOWN TO A LOW STATE. DESTROYING IT SLOWLY. WATCH THIS VIDEO. HOPE YOU DONT HAVE BANDWITH RESTRICTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8BX-j6i6U

1 Like

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by pimplucious: 2:36pm On May 21, 2013
obadiah777: HEY CHIEF TRUCKPUSHER. THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IS AMERICA IN SCRIPTURES. SITTING IN THE DUST MEANS GOD IS BRINGING IT DOWN TO A LOW STATE. DESTROYING IT SLOWLY. WATCH THIS VIDEO. HOPE YOU DONT HAVE BANDWITH RESTRICTIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8BX-j6i6U

I love the sound track of the vidoe. Who knows the title, pls?

1 Like

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

I love the sound track of the vidoe. Who knows the title, pls?
THROUGH THE FIRE BY CHAKA KHAN
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by MostHigh: 2:47pm On May 21, 2013
The vibrartions are getting higher brother

Everywhere you look now the death toll for every disaster has increased dramatically

The sealing and the stamping of the children of the most hight god continues

Those that bear the mark of the beast are in for phenominal suffering.
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 21, 2013
MostHigh: The vibrartions are getting higher brother

Everywhere you look now the death toll for every disaster has increased dramatically

The sealing and the stamping of the children of the most hight god continues

Those that bear the mark of the beast are in for phenominal suffering.
REVELATION 16 VS 10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER. JUDGEMENT TIME HAS STARTED. AND WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE GREAT EXPLOSION ( ARMAGEDDON ). SO PRETTY MUCH WHEN YOU TURN ON THE NEWS NOW EXPECT TO SEE MASS DEATHS, OF THOSE NOT UNDER THE WINGS OF PROTECTION.
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by pimplucious: 2:19am On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: THROUGH THE FIRE BY CHAKA KHAN

Thnx bro ur a star

1 Like

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by bolaino(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2013
Lol, I laugh at you lot, @obadiah, u sure do have a wild imagination, you would make a good writer for scary movies, you guys should get off your high horses, the world's not coming to an end,

I just hope u guys realize it on time, before u end up wasting your lives painting doomsday pictures in the minds of ignorant people, obadiah, you're an intelligent man, and I respect your intelligence, but what if you're wrong? Have u considered that? There's no certainty in life.

2 Likes

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2013
bolaino: Lol, I laugh at you lot, @obadiah, u sure do have a wild imagination, you would make a good writer for scary movies, you guys should get off your high horses, the world's not coming to an end,

I just hope u guys realize it on time, before u end up wasting your lives painting doomsday pictures in the minds of ignorant people, obadiah, you're an intelligent man, and I respect your intelligence, but what if you're wrong? Have u considered that? There's no certainty in life.
OF COURSE THE WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END. THIS EARTH ABIDETH FOREVER. WHAT IS COMING TO AN END IS THE AGE WE ARE LIVING IN. THE END OF THE AGES. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN BROS. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, KEEP THIS THREAD AS A REFERENCE SO WHEN YOU SEE IT ALL UNWIND AND UNFOLD, YOU CAN SAY, DANNGGGGGG, I MET A PROPHET ON NAIRALAND wink cheesy cheesy A REAL PROPHET

2 Likes

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by bolaino(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: OF COURSE THE WORLD IS NOT COMING TO AN END. THIS EARTH ABIDETH FOREVER. WHAT IS COMING TO AN END IS THE AGE WE ARE LIVING IN. THE END OF THE AGES. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN BROS. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, KEEP THIS THREAD AS A REFERENCE SO WHEN YOU SEE IT ALL UNWIND AND UNFOLD, YOU CAN SAY, DANNGGGGGG, I MET A PROPHET ON NAIRALAND wink cheesy cheesy A REAL PROPHET
hahahahaha,@ prophet, well we'll all have to wait and see,
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 22, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha,@ prophet, well we'll all have to wait and see,
YOU DONT HAVE TOO LONG TO WAIT. THATS THE GOOD OR BAD NEWS CHIEF BOLAINO, DEPENDING ON WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH. A CLEANSING IS COMING. IT HAS STARTED SLOWLY AND WILL CULMINATE IN ARMAGEDDON WW3. THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE wink NUKES FIRE THAT IS
Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by bolaino(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DONT HAVE TOO LONG TO WAIT. THATS THE GOOD OR BAD NEWS CHIEF BOLAINO, DEPENDING ON WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH. A CLEANSING IS COMING. IT HAS STARTED SLOWLY AND WILL CULMINATE IN ARMAGEDDON WW3. THE EARTH WILL BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE wink NUKES FIRE THAT IS
hahaha, this man is a doomsday prophet ooo abegooo, nobody's gon be using their nukes soon, I hope,

1 Like

Re: Come Down And Sit In The Dust O Virgin Daughter Of Babylon by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
obadiah777:

obadiah777: Isa 47:1 Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon, sit on the ground: [there is] no throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called tender and delicate.

Isa 47:2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

Isa 47:3 Thy unclothedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet [thee as] a man.

Isa 47:4 ¶ [As for] our redeemer, the LORD of hosts [is] his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 47:5 ¶ Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.

Interesting gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Now We Know Why The Women In Trump's Family Stand The Way They Do.(pic). / BREAKING NEWS: US Military Kill World Deadliest Terrorist Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi / Moment Clergy Guard Shot Dead Gunman Who Opened Fire In Texas Church (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.