Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,898 members, 7,969,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge (2662 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Do You Think Am I Handsome ? How Much If I Am ,please Rate On 1/10 Scale ? / Please All Judge My Pics Am I Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2013
LOL grin grin

Sanboy25:

Seems like you're ready to throw yourself into the fire for him,
is he your man ?
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nnekacherry: 10:03pm On May 21, 2013
Dude quit asking
If you want to know, just go and verify for mr nairaland..
Then you will know how far..
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by vizboy(m): 10:13pm On May 21, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by cdamsel(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2013
undecidedDis pple neva hear of MR NL?190 show dem road make dem go verify na embarassed
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by 190: 10:32pm On May 21, 2013
cdamsel: undecidedDis pple neva hear of MR NL?190 show dem road make dem go verify na embarassed

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 21, 2013
*Sighs* Which thread i no go follow Idowuogbo enter? embarassed undecided undecided angry
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2013
speedyboi: *Sighs* Which thread i no go follow Idowuogbo enter? embarassed undecided undecided angry
grin grin grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Princessmel(f): 11:26pm On May 21, 2013
You're not handsome you're pretty grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by KingPradas(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2013
OP USE THIS PICTURE

1 Like

Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by tpia5: 12:11am On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: I see a potential Mr Nairaland.

Thats a career goal no doubt.
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 3:45am On May 22, 2013
MANGAM:
Gals wat do u think? Am Fulani fro d north
do they make fulani from the east now? grin grin grin
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by xynerise: 3:55am On May 22, 2013
Go and verify yourself. *sighs*.

I weep for this Edition of Mr. Nairaland undecided
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by shizzle11(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2013
tpia@:

Thats a career goal no doubt.

gringringringrin you're wicked
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by tjskii(f): 7:22am On May 22, 2013
xynerise: Go and verify yourself. *sighs*.

I weep for this Edition of Mr. Nairaland undecided

cheesy cheesy shee u don turn cameroonpride ni,wey dey weep up and down NL threads

These kinda threads av become an epidemic In d romance section and wat iv noticed is that 99.9% of these threads are opened by youngmen,based on this,one can comfortably conclude that men of nowadayz are shallow,self absorbed and constantly in nEed of reassurance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, no be me talk am o,na statistics
Re: Please Friends How Do You People See My Pics Am I Handsome Girls And Boys Judge by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: do they make fulani from the east now? grin grin grin

lwkmd...i understand your point but fulanis are not made in the east neither are they made in the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem For Pweety / Drop Your Numbers For Romantic Connection / I Need A Mature Single Lady,ready To Settle Down..see My Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.