Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Avon Representatives... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avon Representatives... (2277 Views)

Sales Representatives At Glo Office! / Medical/ Pharmaceutical Representatives Or Marketers / Btw Mgt. Trainee In Bagco Plc And Trainee Supervisor In Avon Crowncaps And Conta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avon Representatives... by kyat: 10:11pm On May 21, 2013
Hi everyone, I am an Avon Rep based in the UK, and I want to bring my business to Nig. I heard there is an Avon office in Nig or something like that, (don't know how true it is,though), but I am looking for people who want to go into the business or already in the business and looking to buy wholesales at really nice prices. This is to all Avon lovers/loyalists out there...
Re: Avon Representatives... by tegabetty: 4:07pm On May 24, 2013
Ow mch is their complete makeup box
Re: Avon Representatives... by kyat: 9:28pm On May 24, 2013
Hi tegabetty, it depends on the product you want. Avon comes out with new products every 2 weeks and they change their catalogues as well. If you would like to look through my online brochure, you could send me your email and I would send you the link. Thanks
Re: Avon Representatives... by talura(f): 12:21pm On May 26, 2013
Hi kyat, I am interested in the AVON business. Used to order from an aunt during my university days but I sorta got laid back. I don't think there is an avon store here in nigeria.
Re: Avon Representatives... by kyat: 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
Hi talura, yeah, I thought so too, but was not so sure. Are you interested in just buying the products for yourself or you want to really go into the business of buying and selling? If you could send me your mail addy, I will send you a link to view my latest online brochure.
Re: Avon Representatives... by talura(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2013
Hi kyat, I am interested in the business
Expecting the link
Re: Avon Representatives... by slimdupsy: 2:30pm On May 28, 2013
I do order through a friend by the time I get the goods it will be too costly .you can send me the link too ogunbanjo.modupe@yahoo.com
Re: Avon Representatives... by Dazzled: 10:23pm On May 30, 2013
Am interested dis my email addy: pessien45@yahoo.com
Re: Avon Representatives... by kyat: 10:29pm On May 30, 2013
Hi dear, I would send the link to my online brochure to your email addy as soon as I can. In the mean time, you could also add me on fb 'kyatbeautyshop avon rep', you could leave me a message if you have any questions and you could also view my brochure there too. Thanks.
Re: Avon Representatives... by kyat: 2:49pm On May 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

JY / Top 10 Lucrative Professions In Nigeria / Get Employed In UK As A Nurse With Visa Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.