Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! (705 Views)

I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / PTDF Welding Training Certification Programme" Big Scam" / Ptdf 2010/2011 Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2013
Hello house,i was shortlisted to write the PTDF exam. I applied for offshore engineering but i am yet to secure admission from any oversea university to study that particular course.If i write the PTDF exam and pass the exam by the grace of God,would i be disqualified for not yet securing admission for the proposed course?Can i still apply now to the oversea school (eg Newcastle University)and get an admission letter from the University before its been requested by ptdf body after the successful exam?I am confused and i need serious help.Someone should help me out on what i can do NOW and very FAST.Please,i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2013
is there no one to help?
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2013
NOPE YOU WILL NOT BE DISQUALIFIED.YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE THE EXAMS AND PASS FIRST. BEFORE YOU WILL BE AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP AND AFTER WHICH YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SECURE ADMISSION OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN STILL TRY TO SECURE THE ADMISSION IN ANTICIPATION.PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN POSSESION OF THEIR PAST QUESTION I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU FORWARD THEM TO THIS ADRESS.gensadiq@yahoo.com,navalsadiq514@gmail.com
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2013
Naval sadiq: NOPE YOU WILL NOT BE DISQUALIFIED.YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE THE EXAMS AND PASS FIRST. BEFORE YOU WILL BE AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP AND AFTER WHICH YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND SECURE ADMISSION OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN STILL TRY TO SECURE THE ADMISSION IN ANTICIPATION.PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN POSSESION OF THEIR PAST QUESTION I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU FORWARD THEM TO THIS ADRESS.gensadiq@yahoo.com,navalsadiq514@gmail.com
Thank you very much.
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2013
please do you have their past question?
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2013
when is the test because i was also shutlisted
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2013
Naval sadiq: please do you have their past question?
I sent some to your mail.I am still waiting for their mail on the day of the exam.Lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2013
oga you sent nothing but a message.
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2013
Naval sadiq: oga you sent nothing but a message.
I attached some ptdf past questions na,ok i will try and send it again wink
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2013
mascot87:
I attached some ptdf past questions na,ok i will try and send it again wink
thanks a whole lot.i will be very grateful
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by Navalsadiq(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2013
thanks a whole lot i jsut saw it.am grateful.i applied for hse and what didi you apply for
Re: Ptdf Help Please !!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2013
Naval sadiq: thanks a whole lot i jsut saw it.am grateful.i applied for hse and what didi you apply for
No wahala bro,May God help us.I applied for Offshore engineering,although,i wanted to apply for HSE before but i changed my mind because i just think quite a few people would be along that line compared to HSE.I am still waiting for the test date,i hope it would be very soon

(1) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Staff / Uniform Salary... / Become An Autocad Expert In A Few Weeks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.