Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba (1995 Views)

Light Up Your House With A Solar Inverter System Without PHCN / Looking For Someone To Partner With In Maltina Promo To Win A House / Cib Exam Training In Yaba Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba by edatika(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2006
pls i need a hse
preferably a Block of flats 4 purchase in yaba
urgently

its for a Client o.

my email is edatika@gmail.com

fone, 01 723 6224
Re: I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba by naijacutee(f): 10:49am On May 16, 2006
Hmmm,
I don't know about anyone in Yaba but an here's an alternative if it comes to that.
I know someone with a house for sale. Its completed up till the final stages (Roofing, all windows installed, all plastered up) and it's on a plot and a half of land in Egbe, Lagos (Near Okota/Ejigbo)
I think the house with the land is all going for 1.8M naira or so, I'm not sure

If you're interested, add my msn add and we can talk on messenger. Just include a note while you're adding me to say indicate that its house-related so I know you're not some random nigga lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba by layi(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2006
hook up with castles (weekly) magazine
Re: I Need A House With Four Flats Located In Yaba by wellstone: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2011
well stone real estate is a global company and we have
our branches in different part of Abuja and Lagos to
enable us search your dream property.

REAL ESTATE

* If you seek to buy a duplex in any part of Abuja or
Lagos.
**If you seek to rent an apartment in any part of Abuja
or Lagos.
**** If you seek to buy a land in any part of Abuja or
Lagos
**** If you seek to buy a plaza in any part of Abuja or
Lagos.
NOTE:We have different agents in all part of Abuja and
Lagos,Nigeria in general to meet up to your need and
make your dream a reality.

CONTACT US:
EMAIL:wellstonerealestate@yahoo.com
CALL: +2348060601074.
: +2348071445228

(1) (Reply)

5linx Now In Nigeria / Brand New,canon 7d Camera With 4 Hd Lenses (bumper Package) For Sale / Smile Coms Internet Service THE 4G LTE Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.