Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,099 members, 7,913,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Girlfriend Worries Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Worries Me (1084 Views)

Can Someone Be Free From Worries? / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me / No Arms, No Legs No Worries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Worries Me by DefoeJer: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
I have a white gf but she is currently making my life a hell.
She has a very high temper n get annoyed easily even when im still cracking jokes.
To be honest im fed up with her but i dnt want to dump her because she might call the police n make shit up
I'm a student  n desperately need to concentrate on my studies.
She always attack me saying i dnt give a Bleep about her n accuse me of taking life serious.
She said she loves me
I have stop all conversation with her atm but she keeps texting my sister n begging me not to dump her
Honestly i love this girl but im depressed n dnt know what to do?
Fellow Nigerians pls advice
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by Templa(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
tell her u love her (in a calm way). also let her understand that u don't love her attitude. smiley
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by fortunes05(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
Follow ya mind ! Any black and pretty babe within your reach ?
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
fortunes05:

Follow ya mind ! Any black and pretty babe within your reach ?

This is irrelevant. A black partner doesn't guarantee a happy relationship.

@ poster

Have you tried to ask her why she is always being so harsh? Perhaps she might be insecure and thinks your too much focus on your studies means you don't care about her. How often do you take her out, call her, text her? There is no prob being concentrated on your study but if you know you can't handle a relationship at the same time, don't waste the poor girl's time. Focus on one thing at a time. This will spare you and your future partner unnecessary qualms!
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by Busta(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2008
Defoe Jer:

She has a very high temper n get annoyed easily even when im still cracking jokes.
that is because she has no sense of humor.

To be honest im fed up with her but i dnt want to dump her because she might call the police n make shit up
i don't see what kind of shit she will make up unless u're guilty of something. Besides. . . na by force? don't they have law in whateva country u are?

I have stop all conversation with her atm but she keeps texting my sister n begging me not to dump her
who is the one dating her? u or your sista? stand your ground!

You really love someone that depresses u?
I don't believe your story is complete. Maybe u're scared of her or she's getting papers for u.

whatever the case, life is too short and I believe u are still too young to be suffering depression already from a relationship. What will happen when u people marry? You will suffer stroke or heart attack
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2008
Busta:

i don't see what kind of shit she will make up unless u're guilty of something. Besides. . . na by force? don't they have law in whateva country u are?
I don't believe your story is complete. Maybe u're scared of her or she's getting papers for u.

whatever the case, life is too short and I believe u are still too young to be suffering depression already from a relationship. What will happen when u people marry? You will suffer stroke or heart attack

Word!
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by DefoeJer: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
People im in the uk and u know how english girls make shit up.
I have my relevant papers n im not an illegal immigrant.
She only has a high temper n always regret things after doing them.
Defoe Jer:

I have a white girlfriend but she is currently making my life a hell.
I'm a student n desperately need to concentrate on my studies.
She always attack me saying i dnt give a mess about her n accuse me of taking life serious.
She said she loves me
Fellow Nigerians please advice
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by iice(f): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2008
Defoe Jer:

Huh? Don't want to dump her coz of the police ish. . .but you also don't want to dump her coz you love her the 3 seconds love is not going anywhere undecided
You are just stressing yourself unnecessarily. . .talk to her and if it don't work out, it don't work out!

Defoe Jer:

People im in the uk and u know how english girls make shit up.
I have my relevant papers n im not an illegal immigrant.
She only has a high temper n always regret things after doing them.

What are you afraid of if you papers are real and you are law abiding?
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by NubianQ(f): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2008
OK, take my Advice, goaway for a while, or sumtin, yes u love her but she needs to understand that u have a life, u have school n she wants u, or do u want to drop out, i see so much white woman drama here in England n its drivesme nuts!!!!
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by datemax: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
learn The right way to respond when a woman complains about something (Handle this awkward situation wrong and you’re dust. Here’s how to calm her down and increase her attraction for you at the same time! log on to:
www.datemax..com

i tink she is manupulating u. stop being a wussy and start acting like a man. visit
www.date4guys..com
to learn more
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by fabiyi: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ BUSTA

my sista how u dey? that was a nice post u know.

@ poster,

A word is enough for a wise. Like my late pastor usually said in her lifetime, "A broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage'' Pastor Bimbo Odukayo. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

man, it is your life just stand up and be a man.

Am off from here. peace.
Re: Girlfriend Worries Me by kalmebad(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
michelin89:

This is irrelevant. A black partner doesn't guarantee a happy relationship.

@ poster

Have you tried to ask her why she is always being so harsh? Perhaps she might be insecure and thinks your too much focus on your studies means you don't care about her. How often do you take her out, call her, text her? There is no prob being concentrated on your study but if you know you can't handle a relationship at the same time, don't waste the poor girl's time. Focus on one thing at a time. This will spare you and your future partner unnecessary qualms!

U SPOKE MY MIND.

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationships / Hate That I Love You So / What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.