Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,600 members, 7,951,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" (21441 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by redbottles(m): 1:11am On May 24, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Revolva: haa haha ope oo this has made it to the front page ooo....wow.. grin grin grin grin

Afrocandy..keep this kind of hussle jare...i will keep making your name popular here...as long as mod give me front page..hahaha grin grin

I hope she  is paying you for this
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 1:19am On May 24, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

So Uzor Ngoladi wants to tell me has not done worse? What a hypocrite trying to tell a 41 year old woman what to do with her life. So he think the actress cares about what he thinks? Why does Uzor not write an open letter to all the child molesters who destroys the lives of young girls with their pervert behavior? Uzor better go and sit his behind down and stop minding other people's business.

Thank you o
Tons of Nigerians are products of unwed mothers or their mothers were mistresses to their fathers when they were conceived
They should also write open letters to their mothers and fathers
Many Young nigerian girls pay their school fees and support themselves through school plus pass exams and move up in their careers with bottom power
Is it because this one is on screen

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Revolva(m): 3:34am On May 24, 2013
redbottles: undecided undecided undecided

I hope she  is paying you for this

pay me for what i dont even know her abi she be my aunty or wat...i jut saw the story and posted it..here thats all
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 3:53am On May 24, 2013
Damn. Everything in that damn movie is so wrong! angry Wow when did Nigerian movies degenerate to this BS??

And I was supposed to pay my money to buy that nonsense? angry

I can't believe many nairalanders do not see what is wrong with this movie... I disagree with the OP for being an ethnic chauvinist though.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:28am On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Revolva][/quote]
After watching the whole thing with a hard-on. Hypocrites who just know how to spot what's wrong & give a heapload of advice but never achieve anything themselves.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Juell(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2013
slimyem: Someone should send me a link to the video..
I have to watch it before I make my comments..wink

campusheathq.com/download-video-afrocandy-drops-trailer-for-sexual-movie-destructive-instinct-3-4/
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by tallceejay(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2013
ekwah: Damn. Everything in that damn movie is so wrong! angry Wow when did Nigerian movies degenerate to this BS??

I can't believe many nairalanders do not see what is wrong with this movie... I disagree with the OP for being an ethnic chauvinist though.

Phew! Finally , a like mind. I said b4, they all want to see a bad girl perform but no one want to be a brother to d bad girl, else let dem inspire their sisters to a lucrative career, den it'll all make sense. Bloody hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by OneNaira6: 7:53am On May 24, 2013

chei wetin person no go see for this world. Haba see busybody and I wonder who made him the mouthpiece of ndi-igbo.
Uzor see your life? Na wetin concern you with how another person dey live their own life? Na wa ooo see busybody
You can tell he wishes he was the bald headed man he described. It is not like I agree with Afrocandy choice in career but abeg leave Afrocandy alone ooo. Woman dey hustle and you stay there dey hate. Habu ya! in words of Afrocandy "Ikebe na moni". If you no get money, waka go to the cheap @shawo. Her own na million naira pu**y. If you have nothing better to do, why don't you write a letter to the man that molested her and f2ked up her mindset or write to her family that didn't bother to get her a proper psychological help after the molestation.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by OneNaira6: 7:58am On May 24, 2013
ekwah: Damn. Everything in that damn movie is so wrong! angry Wow when did Nigerian movies degenerate to this BS??

He without sin cast the first stone. If you've never watched P0rn before, never thought of a woman, that you are not dating or married to, in a sexual explicit way before, never been to a strip club before and never made a sexual tape with your gf or wife before then throw the first stone at her and the movie she made. If you have done at least one of mentioned behavior, then you are a hypocrite.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by pawa4ul: 8:53am On May 24, 2013

You are just funny. I read through and found that you called the Igbo Tribe "Noble" I agree with you, but not when it comes to money. The Igbo tribe will do anything - Noble or Illicit, to make money. Kill, mame, sacrifice humans and the likes. You can see from all the True life dramas (history) you people produce in Nollywood. All the rumoured money making rituals we have been hearing and seeing, are those noble? Now this girl has come to screen to exhibit what she feels is her own money ritual and you are criticizing her for not been noble.
I am not in anyway supporting her act, but the way you took it tribally is what makes me laugh. I live in Port Harcourt, and a lot of the night crawlers/husslers are Igbo girls. Is that noble? IN Igbo land, money rules. That is why she can take to this kind of thing.

And you Afrocandy, remember that this is Nigeria. There is no dignity in this kind of thing you are doing. Stop it and bring honour to your people and yourself.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 9:03am On May 24, 2013
OKAYEeee Call us Hypocrites I DONT CARE!!! being an Igbo woman sometimes is not easy o!
When we travel to the village, we wear traditional
When we hit the clubs, tight jeans and hot tops
When they offer you alcohol in social gathering 'say uncle biko achorom mmaiy, and spend the evening drinking Sprite.
When your boyfriend is called Femi tell Mama his name is CHIDI
Hold hankerchief and dance to Osadebe on Thursday, and then dance to Sawa sawa sawale on Friday....IS THIS NoT HOW MANY NIGERIAN WOMAN BEHAVE Whether Nnigbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc. ITS CALLED RESPECTING AND FEARING CULTURE...Pakistanis and Indians do the same. I wont judge Afro- candy atall, and the open letter was uncalled for.Im sorry to hear of her abused past, BUT I WOULD RATHER PUT MY HAND INTO FIRE THAN DO SUCH A VIDEO TO DISGRACE OUR PEOPLE! Ife any ga-eli bia,nke ga eli anyi abiana. Madu o sii, nwanta,jide nkakwu ya ga -ekunye mmili o ga-eji kwo aka!!!
Afro Candy biko BIKOOooo OZUGOOOO eh!! Go and prepare Soup for your child and stop shaking BomBom in public ! Is she married biko...Think of your Bride price OOoooo (im fainting with hand on head) !! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by greenguy: 9:31am On May 24, 2013
the truth is, Afrocandy is a disgrace to us. i am an african man and i refuse to be blinded by westernization.

3 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ But na western language you dey speak.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by sunnshyn(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
why judge anyone cos they sin differently from you?

A sin is a sin before God...You lots fornicating and have multiple sexual partners with other women besides your wife and vice versa are not so different from Afrocandy....

I didnt get to read an 'open letter' to the Igbo man from Imo state that was discovered recently who killed and embalmed his mother for 10 years for ritual purposes

Lets quit been hypocrites abeg..

Just reminding us all..

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 10:36am On May 24, 2013
greenguy: the truth is, Afrocandy is a disgrace to us. i am an african man and i refuse to be blinded by westernization.
sorry to call you mumu, but you are one. You speak western language, you dress like westerners, you eat their food, you watch their movies including p.orn, copy their life style, you worship their gods yet you dnt want be blinded by westernization. What kind off mumu are you? undecided
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Toroze(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2013
Whatever ever happened to our sense of morality? #justmy2cents

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Frankenstein: 11:51am On May 24, 2013
One_Naira:

He without sin cast the first stone. If you've never watched P0rn before, never thought of a woman, that you are not dating or married to, in a sexual explicit way before, never been to a strip club before and never made a sexual tape with your gf or wife before then throw the first stone at her and the movie she made. If you have done at least one of mentioned behavior, then you are a hypocrite.
The mother of two didn't make a sexually explicit video with her husband. To you, there's nothing wrong with it because she's not your mom or sister.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Frankenstein: 12:09pm On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: sorry to call you mumu, but you are one. You speak western language, you dress like westerners, you eat their food, you watch their movies including p.orn, copy their life style, you worship their gods yet you dnt want be blinded by westernization. What kind off mumu are you? undecided
He wrote, "I refuse to be BLINDED by. . ." I don't see how wearing western attire or eating western food relates to what the person wrote. And what do you mean by 'a western god'? FYI, Europeans and Americans were once idol worshippers before the advent of christianity. Our God is the Lord of the universe!

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by dellaziz(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2013
neva knew morality and decency is being nailed in da head..mehn CIVILIZATION and MODERNIZATION as done more harm than gud to da fabric of manZ ethos..euhw ..d man is codemning an act of disgust and u guys r busy abusin him..i FEAR O!....euhw small tyme una go say goverment officialz em corrupt ...GOD HELP US 4RM IMMORAL DEMONIC CONTROLLED CRETINZ who are in support of this ABBHORIN ACT

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by dellaziz(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2013
cant believe sum ppl think dis daft...BCOZ HE IS A CRITIC doesnt make him an HATER...and those justifyn dat female dogZ action..money 1st uhn?..so u guys can sleep with ur MOTHERZ 4 a million naira...coz seriously it would b nobodZ biznez...outrite IMBECILES..
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Frankenstein: 2:17pm On May 24, 2013
sunnshyn: why judge anyone cos they sin differently from you?

A sin is a sin before God...You lots fornicating and have multiple sexual partners with other women besides your wife and vice versa are not so different from Afrocandy....

I didnt get to read an 'open letter' to the Igbo man from Imo state that was discovered recently who killed and embalmed his mother for 10 years for ritual purposes

Lets quit been hypocrites abeg..

Just reminding us all..

Guilty conscience! Keep exposing yourself.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manbuchai: 2:42pm On May 24, 2013
@op it is her life.It is upto her to do what she wants with it,so mind your biz.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by elampiro(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2013
From the comments here, it's clear many Naija babes are now ready to go live.

More and more people no longer see anything wrong in exposing ones private to the cameras. Chai bad economy. Babes ready to go any length for the cash. Make una go expose una vagina (vag) for camera, we dey here to look and analyse.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Ilox: 5:32pm On May 24, 2013
timpaker: Does the suc.ker know the meaning of PG? Besides, she didn't produce the movie for fanatics or tribal whiners.
It's either you watch it or don't watch it, but please don't displease others because you aren't cool with her or her tribe (I guess it would have been cool if it was done by other tribes or by the whites).
Blood.y hypocrite!
Before you write your hypocritical crap again I suggest you discard all your obscene videos stashed somewhere in your house and mind.
#thankyou
I bliv dat b4 writing all dis jaggons he might av toasted her in d past but didnt succeed, dat must b de reason of dis hatred. fullish man mek u no mind ur own buziness.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by somegirl1: 5:50pm On May 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Your dad is ignorant

an understatement
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by dellaziz(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2013
R u guys blind or it is dat u choose to b DAFT..uhn y u guys labellin him a tribalist or a fanatic...sense don scarce reach dis level...from d manZ statement itz obvious dat he is igbo ..or is UZOR no longer an igbo name #*iTHINKN*#..wat if an hausa or yoruba man castigated her nko..u guys would provoke WW111...i fear 4 una thinkn o..brainless swines
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by somegirl1: 5:56pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin

dalu o !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8I4H65garU

This woman is unwell.
They've done her from the village.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by somegirl1: 5:58pm On May 24, 2013
dellaziz: R u guys blind or it is dat u choose to b DAFT..uhn y u guys labellin him a tribalist or a fanatic...sense don scarce reach dis level...from d manZ statement itz obvious dat he is igbo ..or is UZOR no longer an igbo name #*iTHINKN*#..wat if an hausa or yoruba man castigated her nko..u guys would provoke WW111...i fear 4 una thinkn o..brainless swines

would do you good to read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by dellaziz(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2013
some-girl:

would do you good to read before commenting
..and what is ur point exactly uhn..
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by chukkynwob(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Wow...until I came to this website, I never realized how tribalist Igbos are.

You whine too much. Go sit down and relax.

Uzor Ngoladi = all Igbos,brilliant chap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos / Toke Makinwa: "Hate Or Love Me, I'm Getting Paid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.