Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,601 members, 7,951,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, (10937 Views)

Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos) / Nigerian Military Operations In The Far Northeast / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by cardoso111(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2013
There is a big cost attached to attainment of peace worldwide!i suggest that Sanusi should google the cost of peace maintenance in China and Korea for a start!go sit down!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Parnassuss(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2013
There is too much truth in what he is saying, America spent itself into one of the worse depressions in it's history through a combination of poor oversight and too much investment in the Iraq/Afghan wars.

However, Lamido Sanusi does not get to be the one to say this, shey it is his CBN that claims they don't have records dating back 6years ago, and the they cannot account for N4B? This mallam is a fraud abeg

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Lateef9961(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2013
Dix dude must be an insane man,wat x d gud tin coming out of borno state b4? Abeg wipe out d state joh
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by betrani(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2013
Dee60: He did not complain against amnesty, which would involve 'overspending' and now he is complaining that the army is deploying its somewhat idle resources to quash terrorism! Sometimes you are tempted to think that the northern elites have some hand in this whole BH thing!

Is BH the military wing of the political north?
All concluded! Every oga at the top in d north is a suspect!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by portbellohermit(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2013
in developed countries,bank governors are known but they do not open their mouth at every opportunity to the press. they are intellects,Sanusi should just keep his trap shut and face the biz he was assigned to. should he say this? he knows the way to bros JONAH office. let him advice him not on cheap publicity.Basket mouth.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by NonFarmPayrol: 9:27am On May 22, 2013
the_ripper3: Becos them don dey tidy him brothers abi?

Mr CBN governor with Msc in Arabic Engineering.

grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Gboliwe: 9:27am On May 22, 2013
bootlegaz: Boko Haram financial secretary that obtained a degree from Sudan, lord deliver nigeria from the hands of terrorist.

kiss

by their talk or advice, we shall know them.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On May 22, 2013
okosodo: He might be saying the truth, but he is a big time islamic terrorists apologist
gbam
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by misterh(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2013
I doubt most people that have made comments even went through the post. SLS did not condemn the SoE. He only warned that the FG should take cognisance of the economy while trying to rid the country of the BH menace. Even the recent economic meltdown can be traced to the US war on terror. Military operations are usually a burden on the economy. I'm not an economic expert so i can't undrstand those figures up there. But one thing i know for sure is that military operations esp those whose duration are unknown usually consume lots of fund. No amount is too much for peace but we should not be pushed by blind aggression in order to achieve this sought after peace. What's the essence of getting rid of the BH crisis and face an aftermath of economic crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by betrani(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2013
konami001: SO YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW BY NOW THAT BANKERS RULE THE WORLD?

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws. Mayer Amschel Rothschild
Reason for the movie "Assault on.wallstreet"
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2013
Jamb question for Sanusi- Security of lives and property, or inflation, which is the primary responsibility of a government?
Sanusi - Inflation

Sanusi's Jamb result = 0/400
Verdict - His banned from writing Jamb for the rest of his live. His now a certified Olodo.

On a more serious note, many Northern Elders were conversing for N100K/month package for BH members to accept amnesty. They argued dat no amount is too much for peace. Today, one of them is crying about inflation due to military expenditure. The purchase of military soft and hard ware has no relation with inflation in the country. The reduction in farm produce(a major cause of inflation) due to the conflict did not start with SOE,it started with senseless killing of innocent Nigerians by BH in North Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by showwiggy: 9:40am On May 22, 2013
what is this man's problem?his analysis and utterances of late has realy portray him as an extremist,what amount of money can be compaired to the life that are being loss in the northern part of the country since the advent of this so called boko Haram insurgents?i wonder what he will have to say by the time his boss GEJ declare state of emmergency on the whole northern region.
i think is high time this guy is booted out of office,enough of his analysis that dose not hold water.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by ogayor: 9:43am On May 22, 2013
He might subtly meant that FG should ensure that money for this operation should actually be for it.

Journal Entry
Dr - Federation Acct
CR - Military Operation
Being cost of Military Operation against Boko Haram

Not this
Dr - Federation Acct
CR - Military Operation Swiss Bank(Personal acct.)
Being cost of Military Operation against Boko Haram
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by poke(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2013
this Senusi should be interrogated first islami bank now BOKO Haram sympatiser
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by hod898(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2013
"Maybe he's right and maybe not. But either ways, govt. should do all it can to fight terrorism and stil maintain a good economy."
Thanks.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by waleadex(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2013
Well,like someone did say,the funds embezzled and being embezzled by politicians are by far more than what FG will spend on this course. So Sanusi shouldn't discourage FG by his words. But wait o,shey na money kill Sanusi for the first time wey he come this world? grin
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Nobody: 9:50am On May 22, 2013
No single comment to address the issue. . . . . .what if it was someone else from the south that made this comment ? N as much as everyone wants an end to this boko haram nonsense,you can't under-estimate its effect on the country.US debt didn't just bump up,bunch of the money was spent on fighting unnecessary wars.

What if this war doesn't end soonest as we thought ? It means Nigeria will have to spend more money than necessary,those in authority will have more money to steal while the ordinary citizens remain poorer and suffer more.War is not always about who wins or who lose but how peace can be achieved by all the warring factions.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Okijajuju: 9:51am On May 22, 2013
Well...

I'd rather pay 100,000 Naira for each Aboki terrorist killed than have another innocent Nigerian die to another of their bombs.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2013
I am starting to agree with the Sanusi haters.. so you keep mum on huge spending on National Celebrations that do not last up to a week, you keep quiet on Huge contracts awarded to Militants/Terrorists, Amnesty funding is approved by the CBN, yet getting rid of BOKO Haram now opens your dry mouth, haba aboki mallam, it is not good ooh

1 Like

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Nobody: 9:57am On May 22, 2013
Did this MALLAM think about inflation when he donated the nation's N100M to his BH sympathizers in kano Back then? We can see clearly who are really behind boko haram. no wonder GEJ said bokoharam are in his Government. Sanusi is a clear example of one
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Nobody: 10:13am On May 22, 2013
this man is obviously a pro boko haram. Eediot!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2013
Syenite: No amount will be too much to use to eliminate those Boko guys. If Govt goes broke on the fight I can support them financially.
if i hear......!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by ITbomb(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2013
In other words, withdraw the military or i will make the money disappear.
Northern Elders said FG has declared a state of emergency
Buhari say GEJ should resign since the faceless clowns do not want to accept amnesty and discuss how the president should convert to islam
and now
Sanusi is complaining that the money spent to flush out the pawns use to make the country ungovernable is too much.
Now we are hearing the real northern voice.
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by Ilox: 10:26am On May 22, 2013
I dont think this so called CBN boss knows what he is saying, has he 4goten how much billions of naira Nigeria has spend to help other Africa nations during crisis. In every war situation there must be an expenses, abi our gallant soldiers no go chop ? pls let dis man sleep he speak like a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by adconline(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2013
Mr Sanusi Must tell us the cost of Boko Haram destruction in terms of human lives, properties, loss of wages, time, Indemnity, compensation, foreign direct investment loss, battered country image. It seems this man feeds through his anus!
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by OlaPhils(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2013
if he meant what he said , he should stop collecting salary, abi na em papa money FG de spend?no be oyil money?
okosodo: He might be saying the truth, but he is a big time islamic terrorists apologist
Re: Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, by HARDEYLEKE(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2013
careytommy: Sanusi should please tell how the government overspends in military operations. Whatever it costs to get the job done so be it!
abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration / Bandits Kidnap 20 Hospital Workers In Niger State / Meet Nigeria's Overdraft Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.