Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (14197 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / What If Southerners Vow To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari? / We Never Said We'll Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan-acf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=truly]

JTF needs the support of the people during the war. So there is need for propaganda
You recall how they suddenly captured arms that BH wanted to use to kill Johnathan when he visited Borno
As if it was news that BH wanted to kill him, IG, UN people etc

Look at it this way, they have been trying to link Buhari with BH
Same with Atiku, Babangida and Ciroma
Yet we know that these guys prefer a southerner to Buhari. He is not their friends
If there is any evidence against Buhari, they would have brought it out

People are justifying Asari's provocative statements
So if the North actually threatened to make this country ungovernable and people are saying that is wrong
does it make it right for Asari to make such statements?

If we are wondering where BH gets its arms from
Should we not wonder where Asari is getting his from to be able to match bullet for bullet?

If people are saying the population of the North must be drastically reduced, would you..
PLS STOP MAKING NOISE
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
This old man is among Goodluck Jonathan's problems.

This is demagoguery at its finest.

This man was among Obasanjo and the pdp's top critics back in the day. Wonder what changed.

Anyway....

He claims the South-east made it possible for Jonathan to become president conveniently forgetting the five western states that voted Goodluck in 2011 and the SNG before he became Acting President. He forgot conveniently that South-east leaders, including the late Ojukwu, were still, positively, contemplating the vP offer from the north so they could produce the President in 2015.

He claims the north has ruled for 38 years forgetting, conveniently yet again, that the middle-belt he and so many others from his part of the country try to incorporate into some new order ruled 17 out of those 38 years (IBB and Gowon). If we remove IBB because he's muslim and a key member of the northern establishment, we are left with Gowon's 9 years.
It still counts because the way south-east leaders like him are going about Jonathan, they may be reminded in the future that Azikiwe Jonathan was President and it counts too.

Dr Ezeife also claims the new merger has the potential to radicalize western muslims. With due respect to the old man, this is nonsense! All the years of alliances with northern parties the east has had did not bring about even a tangible population of muslims there. It seems many outside the west are praying for the day we turn on ourselves in the name of religion. Lol. It won't happen.

I just hope in the midst of all the excitement, we remember this; the South-East' has the capacity to be a solid base for an Ijaw President. The same cannot be said for the South-South when it comes to the south-east's turn.

I don't see how boko haram has made the country ungovernable for the President. Boko haram doesn't stop Ngozi from reeling out fantastic numbers about our economy, it didn't stop the upgrade of the Enugu airport and I've never heard the sect used as an excuse for the delay in the promised 2nd niger bridge. How about the "un-precedent improvement in power supply"?

Boko haram did not stop the so-called resurrection of our railway. It did not stop the president's men from claiming our roads are no longer death-traps. So what is the problem? I've always maintained that this boko haram problem will be milked for all its worth politically by the President. No hard feelings. That's the way power works. 9/10 politicians regardless of where they are from would do same.

For Kulas (?) : its not up to you or anyone indeed but the general populace to determine which region gets to produce the President. Even if the PDP were to stay in power consistently for that long, did you forget zoning was proclaimed dead in 2011?

Clown.

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by gtrust: 4:43pm On May 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^The root of the root of the root cause of our problems as a country is the fact that we run a warped kind of federalism, with all ethnicities seeing the control of the centre as the only way to ensure the attraction of resources from the centre and hence the progress of their kinsfolk.

What needs to be done to put this country on the path to progress (and reduce the mad struggle for power at the centre), is to restructure the current federal set-up and place more power/resources with the regions/federating units; also, said federating units should be given the space and freedom to use their resources (at least 50%) as and when they like.

If this solution is implemented, Nigeria would become one of the 15 most developed countries within the next 8 years!

Great Idea!
I think you are right.

I am not sure of the percentages but the states and local governments need more from the national cake.

Most importantly, we need to budget every kobo and make every kobo count.
Our judiciary should start working and make crime a crime.

If someone can take federal/state/local gov't money and nothing WILL happen then this WILL continue.

Is it not about opportunity to come and steal
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Reddick: 5:05pm On May 22, 2013
Fool talkin
Toktee: Can someone please explain to me what this old foool is saying here,"our man iz there, is not good going to compete with him;by 2015 every zone might have produce a leader except south east" i have a question for you,
can a cameronian become a president of mali............nah,you guys are from biafram republic don't forget so soon nah,and who told this old man that middlebelt will go with cunning people like igbos,finally,nobody made nigerian ungovernable for Jonathan for the following reason....
1.bokohallam is created by pdp during obasanjo tenure in 2007,u can google the death of yusuf in the hands of ill train nigerian police force,
2.Johnathan was pushed over to take the mantle of leadership where his experience is inadequate.
3.Poverty and unemployment plus massive curruption in the country is the creation pdp,from 2007 upto date no government official is behind bars for curruption as if it dose not exist.
Above all the root caused of all the above mentioned is lack of good leadership in the country,therefore i put it to you that nobody has made the country ungovernable for anybody.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by premlove(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2013
rhymz: This is the best and most intelligent way to answer questions that have political implications when said without the required doses of intelligence and appropriate temperament. At this point, I am going to be Igbocentric and a little bias in commenting about the way elderly Igbo men with the benefits of both age and experience comment on sensitive issues. . lol. .
Ezeife reminds me of my grandfather, when there is a very complicated issue in the family to be addressed, you see the man at his best dishing out very deep and intelligent advice, instances, examples and explanation to make his point to everyone in the meeting clear.
Ezeifa just did exactly the same thing here, instead of using inflammatory language or the antics of force and threat as is the past time of the so-called NEF, you can tell where exactly his stance on issues is, no need to rigmarole or grandstand using needless verbose sentences and phrases that confuses instead of enlightening the audience.
Thank You Sir, you truly represent the sentiments of ndi Igbo.
if i have a company i will employ u as a managing director
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by jookco(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks to Boko Haram for helping Jonathan win second time, we Igbos and our tribalism will not allow us vote any one without the name Azikiwe in his first, middle or last name, and our common dislike for Hausas because of their Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by irokop(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2013
Ezeife have spoken well, but hope this fihermen will still remember all this support wh
en is the time of southeast to rule, let what hapened during the
biafra war not repeat it self that lead to aboki turning all the south south against igbos and they completly forgot that we are one.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2013
Kulas: Core North should just forget about power for now if atall they want this country to still remain as one.For now: GEJ(South South) will rule till 2019.Thereafter South East(igbos),2019-2027. After that,Middle Belt(2027-2035).South West(Yorubas),2035-2043 .Thereafter power returns to real Abokis(North East or North West).Whoever want to dispute this permutations,let the person say it here.

So, regardless whether a man is competent or not you just want him at the helm because of where he's from?!

AND YOU CALCULATED YOUR MADNESS UNTIL 2043?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS FROM NOW THAT IS ?! 30 F*CKING YEARS!!! YOURE STILL PREPARED TO GO 30 MODAF$CUKING YEARS OF THIS INSANITY??!?! shocked

Most of you just remember to take a bath and dress in clean clothes every morning even tho yall looney as f*ck!
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2013
Ola Johnson:
"Wise Jew", Obafemi Awolowo was never used and dumped. He was released from prison and made the Vice Chairman of the Federal Executive Council, and later Federal Commissioner of Finance during the Civil War. He executed the war without borrowing a kobo like the so-called world renown economist, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala would. He changed the currency when Biafrans broke into the Central Bank branches in Benin and Calabar to buy weapons.

Just because GEJ added "Azikiwe" to his name you voted him.

nne/Nna, dont worry. Dont complicate issues for urself , in d name of fighting for your tribe. Awo dutifully served his masters n was dumped, undebatable. What do u know abt British aid to the Nigerian side? In fact.........

1 Like

Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Cikoloko(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2013
Toktee: Can someone please explain to me what this old foool is saying here,"our man iz there, is not good going to compete with him;by 2015 every zone might have produce a leader except south east" i have a question for you,
can a cameronian become a president of mali............nah,you guys are from biafram republic don't forget so soon nah,and who told this old man that middlebelt will go with cunning people like igbos,finally,nobody made nigerian ungovernable for Jonathan for the following reason....
1.bokohallam is created by pdp during obasanjo tenure in 2007,u can google the death of yusuf in the hands of ill train nigerian police force,
2.Johnathan was pushed over to take the mantle of leadership where his experience is inadequate.
3.Poverty and unemployment plus massive curruption in the country is the creation pdp,from 2007 upto date no government official is behind bars for curruption as if it dose not exist.
Above all the root caused of all the above mentioned is lack of good leadership in the country,therefore i put it to you that nobody has made the country ungovernable for anybody.
u sound like a first illiterate. ....now tel wat hav dis wise man said dat make tink lyk a kid d man jes made points dere. ....pepo like u need 2 b flog mercilessly
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Cikoloko(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2013
u sound like a first illiterate. ....now tel wat hav dis wise man said dat make tink lyk a kid d man jes made points dere. ....pepo like u need 2 b flog mercilessly
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by addicted268(f): 10:23pm On May 22, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
And if i may ask u, have u seen somebody fire is borning his house,he is busy chasing Rat?
....or playing Ludo by d corner?
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:48pm On May 22, 2013
karl max:

So, APC is not the party we are looking for to make a two-party Nigeria. It is a danger signal to Nigerian polity because it is not based on ideology.
So, on what ideology is the other one, PDP based on? grin grin grin grin This jobless politicians never seize to entertain.
Re: Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan by skyluv2000(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
ifebosco: boko haram will help gej get second term,because tribal and religious sentiments will not allow us to cheak him politically,if i may ask how has he done in this areas?

education==boko haram?
health care==boko haram?
unemployment==boko haram?
infracstructure==boko haram?
i thought adult maturity starts from 18ys, guy why are talking like under 18, anyway age is just a number, i gues you need more orientations to join this room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Will Still Win" - Ngige Tells Igbos / Muideen Olalekan Tells Senate He Is A Card Carrying Member Of APC / Four Convicted For Internet Fraud In oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.