Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,090 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

She Says He Is Too Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says He Is Too Young (1591 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says He Is Too Young by haitto99(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2013
iI gat this childhood friend of mine who has also been my business partner for d past two yrs,he told me his fears yesterday,he is 25 an engineering graduate with a job and a successful business we own together,he met a girl six months ago,she is 22 and a single mother,my friend loves her to pieces,and has asked her out bt she refused cos she feels he is 25 and too young to handle d single mummy drama,bt funny enough she said she loves him too,financially he is ok,and his family is nt new with d single mother tin cos his immediate older sister is one and his mum is nt gonna be a problem,nw dis lady is temperamental,and my guy is calm,bt d problem is anytime he wants to bone her and move ahead she begs him nt to,he is fed up of been stagnant,pls advice wat shld he do?
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Monicasque(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2013
she has probably been hurt because of being a single mom. you know how guys can be when they me FIND OUT THAT a lady has got a child. Just lv her alone dude she thinks you will hurt her and she is tired of that
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Les: 9:40am On May 22, 2013
Monicasque: she has probably been hurt because of being a single mom. you know how guys can be when they me FIND OUT THAT a lady has got a child. Just lv her alone dude she thinks you will hurt her and she is tired of that
didnt you read the part where he said he has tried to leave her several times but she keeps begging him not to?

1 Like

Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Sanboy25: 9:42am On May 22, 2013

Maybe she jazzed him and wants to play with his emotions...
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2013
Your friend is a what? A twåt. Has he no pride, no class, no sense? An infantile, tantrum-throwing single mother is playing him like ludo and he's bleeding and whining all over the place? What a shame. That's one of the problems of the anti social.
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2013
Smh.
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Sanboy25: 9:51am On May 22, 2013
fresh_dude: Your friend is a what? A twåt. Has he no pride, no class, no sense? An infantile, tantrum-throwing single mother is playing him like ludo and he's bleeding and whining all over the place? What a shame. That's one of the problems of the anti social.

hahaha, Don't be so harsh with the man. grin
Some says that love can make a man turn mumu, must be his case... undecided
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by haitto99(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2013
fresh_dude: Your friend is a what? A twåt. Has he no pride, no class, no sense? An infantile, tantrum-throwing single mother is playing him like ludo and he's bleeding and whining all over the place? What a shame. That's one of the problems of the anti social.
u mite be right cos iI told him d same tin,bt my access on d lady iI think she's a nice person bt really scared
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by haitto99(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2013
woman are fuuny species no doubt
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by AtheistD(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2013
Les: didnt you read the part where he said he has tried to leave her several times but she keeps begging him not to?

grin
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by WackyJ1(m): 11:58am On May 22, 2013
Let him leave this woman. Time is short abeg... Single mother or not she's just a kid who doesn't know what she wants...
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Abbey2sam(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2013
haitto99: woman are fuuny species no doubt

*Women
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by haitto99(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2013
love can be funny too.it can make a grown man think like a child and a mature lady act like a baby
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
I agree with her. grin
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by vizboy(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2013
the girl doesnt know what she wants. She is confuse
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by haitto99(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2013
d funny tin is iI know my guy he does nt give a shit dat she has a child,he's ready to shoulder d responsibilities,he don talk to her tire,plus she gat wifey qualities
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by Kgdavid(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2013
tell him to persevere. dis aint bf/gf thing we're talking about is it? the girl has voiced her concern about his age which indicates to me that your buddy may have displayed some characteristics which indicate he might not be ready to raise a kid. additionally why is she a single mother? the pops did hit and run?? see when a girl/lady is scared she might act in this seemingly unreasonable way but trust me bruh if your story is true, your friend will eventually win her over if he displays father- like qualities.
Re: She Says He Is Too Young by ITbomb(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2013
Your 'friend' should not just want to bone her. When a girl sees no reason to let u go or feel threaten , she still want u to be around as a emotional absorber.
This is what your friend should do.
Tell her he wants to get marry that he has found a girl whether she would like to see her before he conclude the marriage arrangement. If she breaks down , tell her he is getting old and need to settle down and since she is not ready, he had to move forward.
The truth would come forth. When she sees that you are really going for another girl, she will either sit up or go back into her shell.
For now she doesnt feel any threat and she still believe your friend will still be around for some time while she made up her mind cos she has been definitely hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Girl That BLEACH Her Skin ? / I Miss You Lanicky / I Want To Be Wooed By A Lady Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.