Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,507 members, 7,944,484 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) (3263 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by saanil: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
olatunji21:
hello..dere is no yet a presidencial candidate..Fashola(APC) Vs GEJ(d incumbent president) are jst possible candidate
at d moment if FASHOLA(who happen to b d gov of one of d mst fasting growing cities in d world) is been pitched against d president i tink it will b a tight contest cus at d moment both av a negative public perception..
in all honesty i tink d presidnt might win...bt its really tight very very....
hope av bin able to help my bro in d diaspora??

Thanks for this. Any idea when will the political parties start pitching their presidential candidated? I assume it will be some time in 2014? Also I wanted to know which are the most important political parties in Nigeria? I have heard of PDP and APC. APC has been formed by merging 4 political parties right?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by BrokenTV: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Alxmyr: I doubt if many that comment understand the complexity of Nigeria nation.
Fashola ticket is as good as Chris Okotie's ticket. You mean the Hausa Fulani hegemony will allow another South ticket that is not GEJ?
leave them some people are really dumb to understand, it is easier to rule a state than country. What this fools does not understand is that nigerian is made up of different tribes, cultures etc.
If fashola becomes the president of Nigeria he will face the same heat that Gej is facing. The truth is that nobody can govern this country we are different people being forced to live together even obama can not do the magic. It will take us time to get their.
Some people are comparing lagos state as the most developed state(fashola) is working without understanding that lagos has serve as nigerian capital with foreign investment, establishment being made within that period.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
saanil:

Thanks for this. Any idea when will the political parties start pitching their presidential candidated? I assume it will be some time in 2014? Also I wanted to know which are the most important political parties in Nigeria? I have heard of PDP and APC. APC has been formed by merging 4 political parties right?
Yea APC is bin formed by d merging of d
major opposition parties in Nigeria...and..its nt yet time for d major electioneering bt d politicking in d country is gettin hotter as.d day goes by...d PDP would mst likely field d INCUMBENT as its candidate while d APC candidate is yet unknwn bt its likely goina b a Northerner/southwest Ticket..at d moment d speaker of nigeria equivalent of british house of common is bin tip to win d party's (APC)ticket..though he is in d PDP bt he has a major romance with d party(APC) chieftain and he has also criticize d govtmnt of a day action countless of time...FASHOLA might b nominated to as d running mate...
hope u are cleared
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by egift(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Buhari/Fashola (2015-2019). That is a landslide collabo.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by Torch1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dreamers!

Buhari and his Hausa-fulani brothers will never allow Fashola a Yoruba to get the presidential ticket as APC candidates comes 2015 even though it is obvious that Fashola is the only person in APC that can defeat GEJ.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by egift(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Torch1: Dreamers!

Buhari and his Hausa-fulani brothers will never allow Fashola a Yoruba to get the presidential ticket as APC candidates comes 2015 even though it is obvious that Fashola is the only person in APC that can defeat GEJ.

A Buhari/Fashola ticket can get majority votes from the North and SW. With a good and specific offer to SE (less hostility or acceptance could be reach) which will help pile off some votes. With a handful here and there, it is a landslide.

Buhari will be a figure head upholding the law, integrity and the direction of government. While Fashola will see to the smooth administration of government. Buhari have the legacy of allowing free hands to those under him to do their jobs as long as its within the laws and vigor.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by panafrican(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
hotmas911: 2015 election: Jonathan (PDP) vs Fashola (APC)? What do u think? I have been thinking about this for a while.
Jonathan is a French stooge. His time is definitely over !
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by KwoiZabo(m): 4:54am On Jun 23, 2013
All these ACN puppets do you think Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos? Fashola this, fashola that. Rubbish. Mind you Kano is more populated than Lagos at least the last census figure shows that. moreso lagos has less than 40% of you the rest are igbos and south south. You ppl are so jobless that all you know is to come to social media to criticize and hit like here and there. The fact that baba iyabo came close to power is that he was put there by hausa ppl if not falae would have won. You ppl should better emancipate yourself from that 1man party and have a life of your own.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by saanil: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2013
olatunji21:
Yea APC is bin formed by d merging of d
major opposition parties in Nigeria...
hope u are cleared

Clear. Thanks for explaining. The Nigerian politics will be one thing I will be following closely.

P.S. - I am new to the forum and had one question - I am not able to post in the Investment Section of this forum - where we discuss stock investments etc. Can someone tell me why?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
panafrican:
Jonathan is a French stooge. His time is definitely over !
how do u mean?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by hotmas911(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
KwoiZabo: All these ACN puppets do you think Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos? Fashola this, fashola that. Rubbish. Mind you Kano is more populated than Lagos at least the last census figure shows that. moreso lagos has less than 40% of you the rest are igbos and south south. You ppl are so jobless that all you know is to come to social media to criticize and hit like here and there. The fact that baba iyabo came close to power is that he was put there by hausa ppl if not falae would have won. You ppl should better emancipate yourself from that 1man party and have a life of your own.
what exactly are u saying?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by panafrican(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2013
hotmas911:
panafrican: Jonathan is a French stooge. His time is definitely over !

how do u mean?
He sent Nigerian special forces ( at least 500 paratroopers ) to Cote d'Ivoire when the French asked him to help Ouattara take power by force. At least 50 000 people died in Cote d'Ivoire,mostly killed by forces backing French puppet Allassane Ouattara.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by huptin(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2013
I will choose Jonathan over fashola any day. Reason? at least Jonathan seems eager to impress, Fashola is just a complacent non performing, propaganda loving and conceited weakling. End of story.( by the way i am a full blooded Lagos indigene)

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan (PDP) Vs Fashola (APC) by saanil: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
I also read that Muhammadu Buhari and Nuhu Ribadu are potential candidates. What do you guys think of their chances?

Someone also told me that the current CBN governor is a possible candidate? Is it so? Sanusi Lamido has told that he does not want to extend his term as governor. Is it possible he might stand for the President?

Also has GEJ publicly announced his intention of contesting again for the Presidential post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

News- See Photos From Plane Crash In Ikeja Lagos 70 Feared Dead / 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree / President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.