Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,389 members, 7,944,006 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice (1585 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Is Confused When Joining Gays In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by bingbagbo(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2013
it was sunday school, and pastor Akpors was teaching his sunday school pupils about obedience and told them the story of Abraham and the sacrifice of isaac. Pastor Akpors asked the children " if u were isaac that your father wanted to kill, what would u do?" most of the children answered they would run away, then it got to Kwaata,

he replied with a frowned face " My father would run away, i swear!!" grin
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by DONFAITH: 9:39pm On May 22, 2013
4 wat naw
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by Preciousgirl(f): 4:31pm On May 23, 2013
grin
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by bingbagbo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Preciousgirl: grin

grin
Preciousgirl: grin
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by juns4sure(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
bin..why will the father run away ooo...
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by bingbagbo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
juns4sure: bin..why will the father run away ooo...

ask kwaata na....
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by bunmioguns(m): 3:19am On Jun 06, 2013
embarassed grin
Re: Kwaata, Abraham, Isaac, The Pastor And The Sacrifice by bingbagbo(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2013
bunmioguns: embarassed grin

embarassed
bunmioguns: embarassed grin

(1) (Reply)

See Nigeria Soldiers Dancing 'etighi Dance' / I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This / (pic) Should We Call This An Expensive Joke??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.