Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (39668 Views)

7 Year Old Girl Brings Warnings From Jesus To Top Nigeria Pastors & Their Wives / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Friends, this woman is not proclaiming that "I am the Way, follow me."

I believe all she is saying is for people to return from a life given to SELFISHNESS back to the holy fear of God.

Of course, we don't need a miracle or signs and wonders to believe God, but the little book (BIBLE) that God has given us, how many are reading AND living by it?

We are not to follow anyone, but Christ. The question is: Are You?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by PaulSeun89(m): 4:33am On Jun 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKgqrN-7VoY

This is Evangelist Margaret O. Amure, who experienced what happens immediately to those who ended their journeys here on earth.

False teachers like frosbel and those lemming him who don't believe in consciousness in the afterlife should realise that they are playing russian roulette with a loaded gun. This is for eternity, the life time of the never dying God.

I can only hope and pray that this testimony will plunder the population of those heading for hell and populate that of heaven.

She has a special message to women, especially Christian women who were once in her shoes concerning their outward adornment.

Those who are misled about the likes of false Pastor Kun, frosbel and goshen should see what our Lord says about tithes and offerings.

The Evangelist also has a special message on what our Lord said on John 14:1-3 that frosbel and his likes are confused about.

The truth is so bitter that we try to avoid. I believe this Evangelist encounter is real. It's my prayer that we would not miss the messages Jesus has for us. I just watched the video and I am convinced of those things that can make us/man miss the streets of gold. May God help us to be pleasing and acceptable to Him. hallelujah!!!
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Jerry2i(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Can someone pls us that can't watch video to give us a summary of the good news.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by hod898(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Hahahaha!

The woman said her message is "back from heaven". I wonder why she ran awy from such a nice place to come back to the suffer country called Nigeria. She should also have at least asked her god to teach her proper English before sending her back.

Hehe. Gullible people.
I tell you solemnly: be careful of what you say, especially about ppl sent by God. Evrthng u say nw wil u stand to testify on judgement day. Be careful of God's wrath...
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by 1forall: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jerry2i: Can someone pls us that can't watch video to give us a summary of the good news.

Repent of every known sin. Live a life of holiness and Godliness. Prepare to meet your God.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Yahushuabride1: 4:36am On Jun 24, 2013
chreld_b: This is absolute rubbish. If you take what this woman said hook line and sinker then you need to evaluate your IQ. She says girls/women who use make up are all hell bound because it is made from the blood of the dead or something ridiculous. Lipstick for instance is a cosmetic product containing pigments, oils, waxes, and emollients that applies color, texture, and protection to the lips.. So when did human blood become an ingredient for makeup? I know someone will say it has a spiritual twist but that is all garbage. She also claims that Jesus christ told her that only those that dress in the way of the deeper life bible church denomination would make heaven. If that is true then it means that all Christians dating from the 70s back dating to 00 AD are all roasting in hell because the deeper life bible church was established in the 80s by Kumuyi. I can go on and on but there is no need. All I have to say is that if you believe this false prophet you are mentally retarded. And i recommend you be isolated from civilisation in order not to pollute everywhere with your archaic apelike idotic mentality. angry angry

Hi chreld. I just want to ask you one question before you draw a conclusion in error. 'There is a way that seemeth right unto a man,but the end thereof are the ways of death' (Proverbs 14:12).
Can you please verify that lip sticks, make-up, jewelry, female trousers, perming, hair attachments, weave-ons, hair-dye, skin- bleaching and toning creams, worldly, carnal and seductive adornments are not associated with the Queen of the Coast and her agents ? Please we have to be wise as serpents but harmless as doves oh !! Even former agents of darkness all over the world are confessing and revealing the dirty & covert tricks of satan. Jesus Christ is revealing many things at these end times (Joel 2:28). See the devil is very crafty, and he has taken many Christians who ought to be wise, captive. Jesus wants us to dress like Deeper Life Bible Church members because they are the ones who are dressing very much like the Christians of old. The devil has many victims in hell, and many are women, there is a portion of hell that harbors stubborn and arrogant christian women who chose to live their lives and adorned themselves according to how they deemed fit, and Jesus Christ was not allowed to tell them otherwise! If you doubt me, please google "Adelaida De Carillo- The Holiness Required For Heaven". So, even if you don't believe a Nigerian prophetess, perhaps you might respect /believe the one from Bolivia. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2013
Yahushuabride1:
Jesus wants us to dress like Deeper Life Bible Church members because they are the ones who are dressing very much like the Christians of old. The devil has many victims in hell, and many are women, there is a portion of hell that harbors stubborn and arrogant christian women who chose to live their lives and adorned themselves according to how they deemed fit, and Jesus Christ was not allowed to tell them otherwise! If you doubt me, please google "Adelaida De Carillo- The Holiness Required For Heaven". So, even if you don't believe a Nigerian prophetess, perhaps you might respect /believe the one from Bolivia. Thanks.

100% NONSENSE.

Deeperlife is not our MODEL , Jesus is and may I tell you what the bible says :

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." - 2 Corinthians 3:17

and the advice is :

"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." - Galatians 5:13

The key in everything is modesty and decency.

Once again, DEEPERLIFE dressing, speaking or modus operandi is not the model for the church.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:

100% NONSENSE.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." - 2 Corinthians 3:17

and the advice is :

"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." - Galatians 5:13

Once again, DEEPERLIFE dressing, speaking or modus operandi is not the model for the church.

thanks.

Don't be cantankerous. This fixation of yours on DL is becoming an obsession. Evangelist Amure gave that advice based on her experience on how to dress especially coming from someone who was brought up to dress differently, and who are you to say that she is speaking nonsense? Freedom from sin does not mean freedom to sin.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be cantankerous. This fixation of yours on DL is becoming an obsession. Evangelist Amure gave that advice based on her experience on how to dress especially coming from someone who was brought up to dress otherwise, and who are you to say that she is speaking nonsense? Freedom from sin does not doesn't mean freedom to sin.

oladegbu the son of perdition. Why did you run away from the thread where I asked you a question.

The only way you liar can stop yourself from sin is when you take your soul out of your body. You hypocrite, I am sure you would be commiting little sins like eating too much, wearing multi coloured clothes, wrong thoughts if not 'bigger' sins occasionally but to you all those are small sins before God.

If God should judge man by works, you and I are done for. the scripture says
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

How do I then subdue the nature of sin, the apostle screamed 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

By having a relationship with God to renew our minds, not by acting holier than thou. The scripture says none is goo, no, not one.

oladegbu you are just a self righteous false thread poster.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

oladegbu the son of perdition. Why did you run away from the thread where I asked you a question.

The only way you liar can stop yourself from sin is when you take your soul out of your body. You hypocrite, I am sure you would be commiting little sins like eating too much, wearing multi coloured clothes, wrong thoughts if not 'bigger' sins occasionally but to you all those are small sins before God.

If God should judge man by works, you and I are done for. the scripture says
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

How do I then subdue the nature of sin, the apostle screamed 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

By having a relationship with God to renew our minds, not by acting holier than thou. The scripture says none is goo, no, not one.

oladegbu you are just a self righteous false thread poster.

Do not be contumacious. Simply answer these questions in humility then you may receive the grace of God that is greater than all your sins:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

This last part is where grace gives us the freedom from the bondage of death, and it only applies to the humble.

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be cantankerous. This fixation of yours on DL is becoming an obsession. Evangelist Amure gave that advice based on her experience on how to dress especially coming from someone who was brought up to dress otherwise, and who are you to say that she is speaking nonsense? Freedom from sin does not doesn't mean freedom to sin.

You mean false prophet Amure ?

God has given us all that pertains unto life and godliness, no extra visions and dreams are needed to supplement already revealed truth - 2 Peter 1:3.

The bible says "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God." , it does not say as many as are led by scaremongering stories of hell , demonic inspired visions and outright lies from the father of lies and all liars.

We reject your false prophets and their myths.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:

You mean false prophet Amure ?

God has given us all that pertains unto life and godliness, no extra visions and dreams are needed to supplement already revealed truth - 2 Peter 1:3.

The bible says "For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God." , it does not say as many as are led by scaremongering stories of hell , demonic inspired visions and outright lies from the father of lies and all liars.

We reject your false prophets and their myths.

You forgot to post your fake smile emoticon at the end of your message. You also forgot to quote Acts 2:16-18 where it says:

"But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and you sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see vision, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens i wil pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy"

Unless you do not believe the aforementioned Scriptures where it says that visions, dreams, prophecies and experiences like this to happen in the last days. You are on your own if you turn a deaf ear to the Masters' whistle.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do not be contumacious. Simply answer these questions in humility then you may receive the grace of God that is greater than all your sins:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

This last part is where grace gives us the freedom from the bondage of death, and it only applies to the humble.

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments. Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past. We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48 ), neither is our heart pure. On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame. Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell. Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath. Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down. Peace.

You are an ignoramus, you are still under the ministry of condemnation. If we all have to answer objective questions before God, no man would smell His glory. See what false doctrine as done to this poor soul now. You are under religious chains, even after Christ has freed you.

You remind me about the two guys in the movie django, even after the guy had killed their slave masters and he opened the doors, they remained there cos their mind had also been enslaved.
Read the parable of the sower, I can help you by explaining that parable to you. The bible says you should renew your mind.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

You are an ignoramus, you are still under the ministry of condemnation. If we all have to answer objective questions before God, no man would smell His glory. See what false doctrine as done to this poor soul now. You are under religious chains, even after Christ has freed you.

You remind me about the two guys in the movie django, even after the guy had killed their slave masters and he opened the doors, they remained there cos their mind had also been enslaved.
Read the parable of the sower, I can help you by explaining that parable to you. The bible says you should renew your mind.

The Law to the proud and grace to the humble. The Lord did not come for the righteous but for the sinners who would repent, renounce their sins and accept Him as the personal Saviour and Lord.

Take This Test -->> www.needgod.com
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The Law to the proud and grace to the humble. The Lord did not come for the righteous but for the sinners who would repent, renounce their sins and accept Him as the personal Saviour and Lord.

What does this have to do with what we are talking about and all these false scammers you display their video. You are far from the true understanding of this gospel.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi:

What does this have to do with what we are talking about and all these false scammers you display their video. You are far from the true understanding of this gospel.

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

needgod? well, I have God already. Why don't you find a site for me. This is pulling me back bro.

Forget questions and websites, apply your brain and time to the word of God. God might use you much more than any man's work you are depending on.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
shdemidemi: needgod? well, I have God already. Why don't you find a site for me. This is pulling me back bro.

Forget questions and websites, apply your brain and time to the word of God. God might use you much more than any man's work you are depending on.

God resists the proud but He gives grace to the humble.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Grow up and have a matured scriptural debate if you believe you know what you are talking about. You are as false as they come.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by chreldb(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yahushuabride1:

Hi chreld. I just want to ask you one question before you draw a conclusion in error. 'There is a way that seemeth right unto a man,but the end thereof are the ways of death' (Proverbs 14:12).
Can you please verify that lip sticks, make-up, jewelry, female trousers, perming, hair attachments, weave-ons, hair-dye, skin- bleaching and toning creams, worldly, carnal and seductive adornments are not associated with the Queen of the Coast and her agents ? Please we have to be wise as serpents but harmless as doves oh !! Even former agents of darkness all over the world are confessing and revealing the dirty & covert tricks of satan. Jesus Christ is revealing many things at these end times (Joel 2:28). See the devil is very crafty, and he has taken many Christians who ought to be wise, captive. Jesus wants us to dress like Deeper Life Bible Church members because they are the ones who are dressing very much like the Christians of old. The devil has many victims in hell, and many are women, there is a portion of hell that harbors stubborn and arrogant christian women who chose to live their lives and adorned themselves according to how they deemed fit, and Jesus Christ was not allowed to tell them otherwise! If you doubt me, please google "Adelaida De Carillo- The Holiness Required For Heaven". So, even if you don't believe a Nigerian prophetess, perhaps you might respect /believe the one from Bolivia. Thanks.

No offence but I take your post to be coming from a narrow minded person and the only thing that differentiates you from boko haram members is that you probably do not have genocidal and homicidal tendencies. Now to what you have said, first of all addressing the question you asked about the "queen of the coast". Only a section of misled, ignorant, brainwashed, illiterate and wrongfully indoctrinated Christians associate clothing and beauty enhancement product to the entity to which you have mentioned. In my previous post I have said what there is to say about make up. However, let me address another issue you brought up that caught my attention. That is the issue of "female trousers". In temperate countries where the temperature falls below 0 degrees during the winter, that is to say the atmosphere is colder than ice water. Exposure of any part of the skin causes seriously painful frost bite. Apart from that it exposes the individual to fatal ailments induced by cold such as pneumonia. In a situation like that do you expect females to wear skirts or tie wrapper to satisfy the lies that your likes have spread? Then you must be a wicked person. The second issue is jewelry. You don't want to wear gold but yet you want to go to heaven where the streets are made of gold! You want to wear a crown in heaven with the most beautiful diamonds and pearls. Is that not hypocrisy? As you can see jewelry is also associated with things divine and holy as can be seen in the bible . But you associate it with the "queen of the coast" that is no where written in the bible because of the desire to mislead and entrap innocent souls. Now you say that the deeper life way of dressing is the model for Christianity by Jesus Christ because they dress like medieval Christians. This is the reason I likened you to boko haram. Need i say more? Haven said all that, let me state clearly that I have nothing against the deeper life bible church as a body of Christ but I am disgruntled with some of its followers like yourself. Please note that I said some and not all members. Because evidently even the daughter in law of the GO is not misled her self showing from her wedding appearance. However, if you must judge, castigate, reprimand and condemn to hell in your thoughts good christian ladies just because they do not dress like you and fancy been as attractive as possible for their spouse instead of looking like a toad for him, remember that charity begins at home.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by BraveGuy: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
All these arguments seem to be circulatory, with so many pages written by almost the same people for the same arguments. May I ask ALL if your arguments would stand the fire test of God?

Hosea 8:14 - For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.

1 Corinthians 3:10 - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

WILL YOUR WORDS OR ARGUMENTS HOLD WATER BEFORE GOD?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by uhuns: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:

100% NONSENSE.

and the advice is :

thanks.
my brother man listen to your self you are saying the same things other christians are saying.
ask yourself
1.Howmany dresing these days are modest and decent.
in terms of %.
2.ask any older woman in the world if women dress to be just Gud or more socially altrative.
3.given that men would be men any time what % would be randy if all women were to wear the 60s english gown.
talk of jewelry.
do you know a lot are of signs dedicated to the dark lord.
I bet you dont even know the shape and geometry of the cross of jesus.to you all cross na cross.
I tell you this when younger we were to swear in a doctors place. when it got to my turn the halted me and asked for my palm.he concluded that he cant order me to take the oat except under my volution.
to cut the story short. my mum tells me how great my grandfather was and the brass bottle opener my g-dad made as a blacksmith was a symbol of Ogun deity that I belong to. hope you got the gist.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
uhuns:
my brother man listen to your self you are saying the same things other christians are saying.
ask yourself
1.Howmany dresing these days are modest and decent.
in terms of %.
2.ask any older woman in the world if women dress to be just Gud or more socially altrative.
3.given that men would be men any time what % would be randy if all women were to wear the 60s english gown.
talk of jewelry.
do you know a lot are of signs dedicated to the dark lord.
I bet you dont even know the shape and geometry of the cross of jesus.to you all cross na cross.
I tell you this when younger we were to swear in a doctors place. when it got to my turn the halted me and asked for my palm.he concluded that he cant order me to take the oat except under my volution.
to cut the story short. my mum tells me how great my grandfather was and the brass bottle opener my g-dad made as a blacksmith was a symbol of Ogun deity that I belong to. hope you got the gist.

Read my post again, ENGLISH seems to be the issue here. grin
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:
2. The Blood the Devil sheds in accidents is what is used to make Ladies makeup such as lipstick, eye pencil , cutex etc.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha. The world just ended.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
frosbel:

Read my post again, ENGLISH seems to be the issue here. grin

With all your English you still ended up in a cul-de-sac. shocked

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Grow up and have a matured scriptural debate if you believe you know what you are talking about. You are as false as they come.

You are welcome.

Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
ok, why should I come to this programme?

Now is the time for what/that what?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi: ok, why should I come to this programme?

Now is the time for what/that what?

For your mountains to be moved.
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

For your mountains to be moved.

Mountains...mountains like what?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Mountains...mountains like what?

"For verily I say to you, That whosoever shall say to this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he says"
(Mark 11:23)

This is an open invitation for you to ask God for genuine revival in your life or are you satisfied the way you are?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by shdemidemi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

(Mark 11:23)

This is an open invitation for you to ask God for genuine revival in your life or are you satisfied the way you are?

Is any human being capable of telling a mountain to move without doubting., read the chapter properly to know what Christ was telling us. TRUST GOD.

If I may ask, what mountain exactly are you lot trying to move?
Re: Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Is any human being capable of telling a mountain to move without doubting., read the chapter properly to know what Christ was telling us. TRUST GOD.

If I may ask, what mountain exactly are you lot trying to move?

Come and move the mountain that is keeping you in the captivity of sin, self, sickness, systems of this world and satan.

"In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine to them"
(2 Cor.4:4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Adeboye Unveils ICU Centre At RCCG Headquarters In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.