Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,959 members, 7,933,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns (860 Views)

Gov. Nyesom Wike's Media Aide Resigns / Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle / Gov. Amaechi's Aide Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by draogtech: 4:57pm On May 22, 2013
Obinna Anyanwu, Special Assistant to Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers on Conflict Resolution, has resigned his appointment.

Mr. Obinna in a letter written to the governor on Monday, May 20, said his resignation took effect immediately.

He said his resignation was due to “recent political development in our great party, PDP, Rivers state chapter, and my father’s position as regards to his call for your resignation as the Executive Governor of Rivers State.

“I wish to tender my resignation with immediate effect since it is only natural and incongruent to still remain in office.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/135507-gov-amaechis-aide-resigns.html
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by Willy7(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2013
Come again
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by Goddex: 6:54pm On May 22, 2013
Wahala dey!
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 22, 2013
Who's his "father" to ask a governor to resign from office
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2013
draogtech: Obinna Anyanwu, Special Assistant to Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers on Conflict Resolution, has resigned his appointment.

Mr. Obinna in a letter written to the governor on Monday, May 20, said his resignation took effect immediately.

He said his resignation was due to “recent political development in our great party, PDP, Rivers state chapter, and my father’s position as regards to his call for your resignation as the Executive Governor of Rivers State.

“I wish to tender my resignation with immediate effect since it is only natural and incongruent to still remain in office.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/135507-gov-amaechis-aide-resigns.html

Hmmm Are they planning to SABOTAGE the South South again
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by 2gbasky22(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2013
PDP =People Deceive People
Re: Gov. Amaechi’s Aide Resigns by Eziachi: 8:53pm On May 22, 2013
Timehin: Who's his "father" to ask a governor to resign from office
At least he has a reason to resign rather than a reason to staying put, irrespective of his father's conflicting of interest view.
Very unNigerian in my opinion. Good luck to him.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Begins Evacuation Of Decomposing Bodies / Another Stabbing In Woolrich / The Biggest Bulldog In Nigeria- Whisky Fani Femi Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.