Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,863 members, 7,938,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58984 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Sweetlemon(f): 11:17pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: STOP LYING ON A PUBLIC FORUM. AMERICAN JAILS ARE FILLED WITH NIGERIANS WHO DO CREDIT CARD FRAUDS, MORTGAGE FRAUD, MEDICAID FRAUD AND SELLING HEROINE WHICH THEY BRING IN FROM PAKISTAN. THE PLACE IS A SAVAGE NATION. OF COURSE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFUL NIGERIANS ( WHATEVER THAT MEANS ) BUT MAJORITY ARE THIEVES LOOKING FOR A FAST BUCK
But it's true that Nigerians in America are more focused and less likely to turn to terrorists/rebels than the ones in d UK. They are more interested in making money than in "fighting" for any "cause" I think it's because America has better living conditions and opportunities than UK. UK is not a good place for Aficans that are not well educated (very high educational qualifications) or well connected to live in. I can travel to the U.K for holidays but I wouldn't dream of living there.

5 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

Are you on the dole?

What "dole," bruv?

I'm zooted up. grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2013
MANDEM IN WOOLWICH CHASING THE EDL LIKE ITS A MUSIC VIDEO

I don die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
But it's true that Nigerians in America are more focused and less likely to turn to terrorists/rebels than the ones in d UK. They are more interested in making money than in "fighting" any "cause" I think it's because America has better living conditions and oppurtunities than UK. UK is not a good place for Aficans that are not well esucated or well connected to live in. I can travel to the U.K for holidays but I wouldn't dream of living there.

How do you know that? You mean the same naija guys in LA that are gang members? I can start posting fb pictures. The naija guys in Oakland robbing Asians with gun and are also gang-members as well. I can post youtube videos of Nigerians in Brooklyn who're fvcking thugs and gang members.

Don't derail the thread.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
But it's true that Nigerians in America are more focused and less likely to turn to terrorists/rebels than the ones in d UK. They are more interested in making money than in "fighting" any "cause" I think it's because America has better living conditions and oppurtunities than UK. UK is not a good place for Aficans that are not well esucated or well connected to live in. I can travel to the U.K for holidays but I wouldn't dream of living there.
Gal, STFU!

4 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by redsun(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2013
4 Play:

Arabs never return the favour but Blacks are slavishly promoting the murderous ideologies of the Middle East.

Disillusioned blacks,especially the ones caught up in europe with no vivid understanding of who they really are.They are not blacks,they are not whites.

They tend to easily fall prey to islamic radicalism just to have a sense of belonging.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by olapluto(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2013
They may need another COBRA meeting tomorrow morning if these EDL boys are not all sent back to Eltham where they came from
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2013
ola_pluto: They may need another COBRA meeting tomorrow morning if these EDL boys are not all sent back to Eltham where they came from

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 22, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY6Z61rKAI/AAAAAAAAAZY/vmEQ9K0-rzQ/s1600/IMG_0099.jpg[/img]
Nigerians Jihadists

[img]http://2.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY6S2524hI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/ah8aB_fRJWM/s1600/PICT0065.jpg[/img]
Nigerians Jihadists worshiping their Arab masters

[img]http://4.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY57mSl78I/AAAAAAAAAZA/YDDliJLBCKA/s1600/africanhezbollah.jpg[/img]

These are not just pictures of simple religious ceremonies, these are pictures of organised paramilitary forces, yet another arsenal of human ignorance at the disposal of Arab Islamists for their global ambitions. This is how small terror groups become terror movements.

I'm not surprised that a Nigerian is involved....people should wake the fck up or get ready to serve under the new worldwide caliphate

@ sweetlemon is right, Europe is a no no for African..America is 100% Better than Europe...this is the sad truth
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 11:23pm On May 22, 2013
adaobi123: MANDEM IN WOOLWICH CHASING THE EDL LIKE ITS A MUSIC VIDEO

shymexx's boys - south east mandem!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
But it's true that Nigerians in America are more focused and less likely to turn to terrorists/rebels than the ones in d UK. They are more interested in making money than in "fighting" for any "cause" I think it's because America has better living conditions and opportunities than UK. UK is not a good place for Aficans that are not well educated (very high educational qualifications) or well connected to live in. I can travel to the U.K for holidays but I wouldn't dream of living there.
smh. All assumption without foundation.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
But it's true that Nigerians in America are more focused and less likely to turn to terrorists/rebels than the ones in d UK. They are more interested in making money than in "fighting" any "cause" I think it's because America has better living conditions and oppurtunities than UK. UK is not a good place for Aficans that are not well educated (very high educational qualifications) or well connected to live in. I can travel to the U.K for holidays but I wouldn't dream of living there.
DONT QUITE AGREE. ITS LIKE ME GOING TO NEW YORK ( WHERE NIGERIANS LIVE LIKE 10 TO A FLAT IN BROOKLYN ) AND THEN SAYING NIGERIANS IN AMERICA ARE SUFFERING. OF COURSE NEW YORK IS EXPENSIVE SO THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF NIGERIANS IN PLACES LIKE NEW YORK IS VERY LOW. ITS THE SAME FOR LONDON. HOWEVER THERE IS A CROP OF NIGERIANS YOU WOULD NOT RUN INTO UNTIL YOU EXPLORE. I HAD A JOB LAST SUMMER WHERE I WAS SENT ALL OVER ENGLAND. PLACES LIKE OXFORD, COTSWOLD, LEAMINGTON SPA, CAMBRIDGE, ETC ETC. THE MIDLANDS. YOU WILL ENCOUNTER A DIFFERENT CROP OF NIGERIANS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER SEE IN AMERICA. EDUCATIONALLY FOCUSED AJEBUTTERS TO THE CORE. YOU KNOW AMERICA IS FOR AJEPAKOS RIGHT ? SO IF I HAD TO JUDGE THE NIGERIANS BY THOSE IN THE MIDLANDS THEN I CAN EQUALLY SAY THE NIGERIANS IN AMERICA ARE LOWER CLASS RIGHT ? SEE HOW UNFAIR THAT IS ?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by BABE3: 11:25pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

Holla!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
ola_pluto: They may need another COBRA meeting tomorrow morning if these EDL boys are not all sent back to Eltham where they came from

They can't really do thing.

Woolwich has tons of black people and Somalis that can defend themselves.

But this savagely and barbaric must be condemned. That shiit looks cray!

man was slicing the next man like beef - he was properly on super high-grade. sad

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You haven't got the slightest clue of what you are talking about. How can you compare the US with Britain? Health care is free, education is free (till university level), then the government gives you a loan to study, only to be repayed after you are gainfully employed, housing is free for scroungers who won't work, the top elite universities like Oxford, Cambridge, UCL are within the reach of all who are willing to study, the pound sterling is much stronger than the dollar, The list is endless.

This is an insane comparison

4 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 22, 2013

#DEAD!!!! LMAO grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2013

Lmao! Ada, see ya chicken and chips boyfriends grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Policewoman(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
PHIPEX: How come he was shot dead, did he resist arrest? I thought this kind of reaction by police happens only in developing countries. This must be a new strategy by the terrorists.
I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE SHOT THEM TOO. Those animals don't deserve to live.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2013
obadiah777: THE MOST EDUCATED ? SO WHAT ? THEY ARE STILL 'NI-GGERS' ARENT THEY ? LISTEN HERE, ALL THAT NIGERIANS ARE THIS AND THAT IN AMERICA MAY WORK WITH SOME PEOPLE BUT DONT TRY THAT OVER HERE. I LIVED IN THAT GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY FOR MANY YEARS. I KNOW WHAT GOES ON THERE WITH NIGERIANS. OVER 70 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS ARE CAB DRIVERS. THE ONES WHO ARENT CAB DRIVERS ARE INTO ALL KINDS OF FRAUD. THEN YOU HAVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP WHO ARE MOSTLY SECOND GENERATION NIGERIANS, BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHEN I WAS THERE, MOST NIGERIANS I ENCOUNTERED WERE HOMESICK. THEY CANT STAND THE PLACE. BUT THEY ARE STUCK. ONLY SECOND GENERATION NIGERIANS ENJOY THE PLACE
Sorry, but You really don't sound like someone who has been to or lived in the U.S. This sounds more like hearsay
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 22, 2013
Flytefalls:
#DEAD!!!! LMAO grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Im crying here grin grin grin

Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Ada, see ya chicken and chips boyfriends grin grin

Arent they handsome ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 22, 2013
tongue

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Sorry, but You really don't sound like someone who has been to or lived in the U.S. This sounds more like hearsay
YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU MY ILLINOIS DRIVING LICENSE AND STATE ID AND DEGREE AND VEHICLE REGISTRATION BECAUSE I HAVE IT HERE BESIDE ME LMAO.
Can we have the video of the attack? undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2013
Helicopters and sirens undecided
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2013
coogar:

grin grin i don't know dem woolwich mandem.

dem lot are youngers. grin

shymexx is a don!
Sweetlemon:
So does your initial post sound.
CAMEROONPRIDE: @ sweetlemon is right, Europe is a no no for African..America is 100% Better than Europe...this is the sad truth

[size=13pt]There are problematic Nigerians anywhere and everywhere. 22 Nigerians were arrested for credit card fraud in the US. Numerous drug incidents in Malaysia. Suicide in India. Prostitution and sex-trafficking in Europe. If you want to state where a Nigerian should live based on crimes committed by a minority of Nigerians, then there's nowhere for us to live as we have evil-doers on every continent sans Antarctica.[/size]
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2013
Policewoman: I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE SHOT THEM TOO. Those animals don't deserve to live.
Kai! Na who train u? Opc?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by zumbigbo(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2013
Shymmex - you better come back and join us here in Maiduguri. It is safe now.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 11:31pm On May 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I thought I was the only person who noticed that. He doesn't realize that the UK or the rest of Europe for that matter is not too friendly to African immigrant. That is why you have an African underclass in places like London and Paris.

You will never find that in the UK. Yes, there are many Nigerian cab drivers in the US. But there are also many Nigerian doctors, engineers, lawyers and bankers in the US as well. The US is the land of opportunity and that is why you do not see much problems within the Nigerian community in the US compared to the UK.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by lepasharon(f): 11:31pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [img]http://3.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY6Z61rKAI/AAAAAAAAAZY/vmEQ9K0-rzQ/s1600/IMG_0099.jpg[/img]
Nigerians Jihadists

[img]http://2.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY6S2524hI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/ah8aB_fRJWM/s1600/PICT0065.jpg[/img]
Nigerians Jihadists worshiping their Arab masters

[img]http://4.bp..com/_5aumgLlZ7iE/SOY57mSl78I/AAAAAAAAAZA/YDDliJLBCKA/s1600/africanhezbollah.jpg[/img]

These are not just pictures of simple religious ceremonies, these are pictures of organised paramilitary forces, yet another arsenal of human ignorance at the disposal of Arab Islamists for their global ambitions. This is how small terror groups become terror movements.

I'm not surprised that a Nigerian is involved....people should wake the fck up or get ready to serve under the new worldwide caliphate

@ sweetlemon is right, Europe is a no no for African..America is 100% Better than Europe...this is the sad truth

where is this? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.