Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,924 members, 7,938,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (58987 Views)

Ex British Soldier Becomes First Transgender Muslim / Identity Of British Soldier Hacked Down At Woolwich Revealed (photos) / A Female British Soldier Put To Bed On The War Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:02am On May 23, 2013
shy-mmex:

those in pecknizzy also don't violence - they're on the paper chase following their human survival instict. By any means necessary.

"[i]If my situation ain't improving[/i]____________________" - Jay Z grin
Keep talking grin grin

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 12:02am On May 23, 2013
shy-mmex:

America is what I call an advanced third-world country!! grin grin grin grin. They're still far behind!!

they will get there one day......somehow their government has managed to convince them they live in a free country and yet you find more homeless people in america than any african country.

shy-mmex:

those in pecknizzy also don't violence - they're on the paper chase following their human survival instict. By any means necessary.

peckinizzy!!!!
it's a nice place to be though - i always enjoy going to peckham market to see nigerian products i have not seen in aeons.

hahaha - david cameron has arrived!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:04am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm:

You are still in denial "mate?"

Have you seen the Nigerians living in Houston? Many of them live in large palatial mansions working for the oil industry. Or what about the Nigerians that live quite comfortably in Prince George's and Montgomery County? They are doing well.

Give it up bruh. The Nigerian community in the UK needs salvation.

Save America from those popping mollies and balt salt everywhere!! All your face-eaters, serial killers, boston terrorists, gang members, DL brothers etc. need salvation.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:04am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon: For the records, I live in Lagos, Nigeria. Not America (saying this to let you guys know that I'm not trying to form yankee babe) but I have family and friends in both countries hence my conclusions. Most of the ones in U.K want to relocate to the U.S but none from the U.S want to relocate to the UK
And this is this same person who said Obadiah's post sounded like hearsay. Nnukwu ewu.

9 Likes

Sweetlemon: I can see all the Londoners coming for my head because I said U.S is better!
Lol! You guys are funny o!
Una just wan prove shey u dey oyibo land ba?
Lol! Funny enough, most of you are just students still collecting pocket money from your parents o! Some of you might even be doing odd jobs trying to survive but start forming janded for us here (very common among U.K peeps) Una never see anything. Try working there and fending for yourself on your own, una go hear wein
Typical of a nigerian who is yet to see the pillars of an airport.

6 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Sweetlemon(f): 12:04am On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Because you're the only one who thought it was cool to throw jabs at the Nairalanders living in the UK. Don't try to act like the victim as is your second nature. As long as you keep typing like a dumb blonde, I won't stop quoting you.

You really need to see how envious you sound honey. You'd be ashamed of youself! Gosh! can't you even try to hide your jealousy?
Jeez mehn!
You need some self-esteem builder asap!

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by tpia5: 12:05am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: HE IN THE JOINT ? DAYUMMMM. THATS THE THING ABOUT AMERICA TOO. THEY TRYNA LOCK ALL THE BLACK MEN IN JAIL. ITS A PRE-OCCUPATION WITH THE POLICE THERE. I CANT STAND THAT COUNTRY. AFTER THE FIRST TWO YEARS THERE I JUST COULDNT WAIT TO GET OUT. YOU CAN CUT THE RACIAL TENSION IN THAT COUNTRY WITH A KNIFE

can you reduce your lies small.

how many years did you spend there that made you come out speaking black ebonics and not even nigerian english?

you cant speak nigerian english if you were being paid to do so, yet you keep dropping fabus all over the forum?

please stow it.

your actual evidence you are nigerian is?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:06am On May 23, 2013
Flytefalls:
Keep talking grin grin

Peckham is the only place in London where ex-gang members are turning to born again Christians. Other boroughs are turning Muslims. grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 12:06am On May 23, 2013
I do not see how these Nigerians in the UK are joking on this thread.

This is a serious issue, because now you all are going to be profiled more due to this despicable act..

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by RealSleek(m): 12:06am On May 23, 2013
BinghiNya: The church breeds killers in the usa and europe. Timothy mc veigh is one, Rev. King, Andrea breivik in Norway, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Fidel Bokassa, MEND, KKK, Bush and Blair, The West, The Nigerian heaqd of state Obasanjo are known Killers. Christianity if guilty of organized murders take it or leave it.

Trying to prove something...ehn?...u need to try harder...if anyone of these pple commit dose alleged atrocities dey did on their own and all will be reckoned for in d end....

D fact remains none has ever shouted " praise the lord" before committing murder....I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Sweetlemon(f): 12:06am On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
And this is this same person who said Obadiah's post sounded like hearsay. Nnukwu ewu.
You see yasef? If I said I don't live there does it mean I haven't spent considerate amount of time there
I was just being sincere enough to say that I don't live there as per I'm not based there!!!!!!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
ABI OOO MY SIS LMAO. grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You really need to see how envious you sound honey. You'd be ashamed of youself! Gosh! can't you even try to hide your jealousy?
Jeez mehn!
Lmaoooooo! Dis chick is sick! U need a brain transplant.

4 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2013
How come BBC keeps talking about: "One of them is of Nigerian origin?"

This is sad. sad

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by r231(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Instead of laughing why you no answer simple question?

It's your baby, you carry it
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 12:08am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm: I do not see how these Nigerians in the UK are joking on this thread.

This is a serious issue, because now you all are going to be profiled more due to this despicable act..

we don't have racist policemen like the ones that clubbed rodney king to coma.
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2013
obadiah777: AMERICAN RETURNESS ARE USUALLY DRUG DEALERS AND MEDICAID SCAM ARTISTS. THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WORK FOR A LIVING CANT RETURN LOL

Sooooo on point!
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:08am On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

modella grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
You see yasef? If I said I don't live there does it mean I haven't spent considerate amount of time there
I was just being sincere enough to say that I don't live there as per I'm not based there!!!!!!
Buhahahahaha... U wish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by zumbigbo(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2013
US - home of black man prison industrial complex
Nigeria - govt of black man prison industrial complex
UK - black youth mental health industrial complex

5 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:09am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Jeez mehn!
Smh. You really need to see how foolish this reads undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 12:09am On May 23, 2013
coogar:

we don't have racist policemen like the ones that clubbed rodney king to coma.

You know that is a lie, but I am going to allow you to daydream.

Be prepared for the blowback due to this crime. It is already being framed as a Nigerian man committing this act.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:10am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Jeez mehn!
hahahahahaha!! I don die. How is this senseless comment of yours in tandem with mine? envious of who anyway? you? girl, don't let your feet run faster than your shoes.

Get a brain, o ye dumb one grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:11am On May 23, 2013
Muslims...They sure love that peace don't they?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On May 23, 2013
Flytefalls:
Smh. You really need to see how foolish this reads undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by 50calibre(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
And how many professionals do you hear of in the U.K ma? Can you honestly and confidently tell us that there are more professionals and sucessful people in the U.K than in the U.S??

Another insane comparison! Woman I'm beginning to doubt if you are even in the US.

The US has a population of about 320 million
The UK about 65 million

Pound for pound the UK punches WELL above its weight.

1 Like

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:12am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm:

You are still in denial "mate?"

Have you seen the Nigerians living in Houston? Many of them live in large palatial mansions working for the oil industry. Or what about the Nigerians that live quite comfortably in Prince George's and Montgomery County? They are doing well.

Give it up bruh. The Nigerian community in the UK needs salvation.
YOU CAN GET A PALATIAL MANSION IN HOUSTON FOR $150,000. THATS LIKE £100,000. YOU CANT BUY A FACE ME I FACE YOU ( BEDSIT ) IN LONDON FOR THAT AMOUNT. grin grin JUST CUZ YOU LIVE IN A BIG CHEAP HOUSE DONT MEAN NOTHING. OUT HERE YOU BETTER HAVE £600,000 TO BUY THE SAME HOUSTON HOUSE. SEE OUT HERE WE DEALING WITH QUALITY NOT THAT TORNADO PRONE SHACK YALL LIVE IN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by IYANGBALI: 12:12am On May 23, 2013
natasha:

yep very muslim. have you bothered listening to ITV news? the link i copied is on there and if you havent got free internet tune in at 9pm and watch it again. He "the black dude" was quoting arabic words reciting allahu akbar and saying their women in iraq see this daily and until the government removes their troops from their soils, the women (ie british women) will start experiencing what the muslim women experience daily.

i didnt make it islamic, you did, your brother aka latest terrorist did all in accordance to your koran books and in accordance to your socalled religion
Stop wasting your time with the guy,he finds it difficult to swallow the bitter truth about the religion of piss
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by coogar: 12:13am On May 23, 2013
TheBookWorm:
You know that is a lie, but I am going to allow you to daydream.

Be prepared for the blowback due to this act. It is already being framed as a Nigerian man committing this act.

what caused the los angeles riots? how many black men are in american prison system? you sheep don't even know that you are being discriminated against! america is the only developed country where having a black skin is a criminal offence!

obadiah777: YOU CAN GET A PALATIAL MANSION IN HOUSTON FOR $150,000. THATS LIKE £100,000. YOU CANT BUY A FACE ME I FACE YOU ( BEDSIT ) IN LONDON FOR THAT AMOUNT. grin grin JUST CUZ YOU LIVE IN A BIG CHEAP HOUSE DONT MEAN NOTHING. OUT HERE YOU BETTER HAVE £600,000 TO BUY THE SAME HOUSTON HOUSE. SEE OUT HERE WE DEALING WITH QUALITY NOT THAT TORNADO PRONE SHACK YALL LIVE IN grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2013
So what more do we know at this point?

23:33 There are reports that one of the attackers was last year stopped or arrested on his way to join al-Shabaab in Somalia, according to Newsnight.

Source
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2013
coogar:
they will get there one day......somehow their government has managed to convince them they live in a free country and yet you find more homeless people in america than any african country.

there are more homeless people in America than Somalia!! grin Homelessness is so bad in America, they've got the homeless people section in every state. grin True story!

peckinizzy!!!!
it's a nice place to be though - i always enjoy going to peckham market to see nigerian products i have not seen in aeons.

hahaha - david cameron has arrived!

There is no place like Peckham in London esp. if you're Nigeria. From Rye market to Camberwell green, even to the Southwark college area down Southampton way. grin
Re: British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London by TheBookWorm: 12:15am On May 23, 2013
coogar:

what caused the los angeles riots? how many black men are in american prison system? you sheep don't even know that you are being discriminated against! america is the only developed country where having a black skin is a criminal offence!

I guess you forget that the United States is the only Western nation that has been able to elect someone who is non-white as President. The same cannot be said of any country in Europe including the UK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Failed Coup: Turkish Soldiers Bound And Unclad / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.