Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,965 members, 7,973,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:37 PM

No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage (3814 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 23, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Chima and I held until 3 years afted marriage. Easy!!!!

Now this is noble peace prize worthy lmao
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Princeparix(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. Crazy dude..
Better jump out of that river because Op will not understand what you wrote..
#swims out#

i dont want him to

#jumps back#
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 2:33pm On May 23, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Chima and I held until 3 years afted marriage. Easy!!!!
Yeah right. And explain why the priest had to chase you both outta the church as you almost did it after he said "You may kiss the bride"
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 2:36pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right. And explain why the priest had to chase you both outta the church as you almost did it after he said "You may kiss the bride"
Like seriously? Lol
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 4:27pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Like seriously? Lol
I mean it
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 23, 2013
Malubi: Is it good to be having sex with other people outside but refusing to have sex with the girl / guy you want to marry? My wife to be refused having sex with me before marriage but i am suspecting her having sex with other men, if i discover that it's true that she is having sex with other men, what will i do?

See Jamb Question! grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 6:17pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lie!! I am still a virgin!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 6:33pm On May 23, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Yeah right
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 6:34pm On May 23, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

I believe you....grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
I believe you....grin

Thanks!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right

You know it!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 7:59pm On May 23, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

You know it!
Keep telling yourself that
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
But then, since like its said "body no be firewood" there is still need for romance and the likes. At least that would help to keep body and soul together. That is for those who have the self-control to not go further than that, but if you know you can't control it when it gets to such height, then its advisable to stay clear from even romancing.
Sorry homie, this sounds like bullshit, according to the bible. The above post seems like an attempt to sidetrack what it (the bible) says.
Me, I straff when I want to straff, bible or no. But for yall who "say" you adhere to biblical principles, your above prescription is bunkum. So, I repeat, don't be lukewarm.
And oh, I am calm.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by dmcdad: 10:09pm On May 23, 2013
fresh_dude: Sorry homie, this sounds like bullshit, according to the bible. The above post seems like an attempt to sidetrack what it (the bible) says.
Me, I straff when I want to straff, bible or no. But for yall who "say" you adhere to biblical principles, your above prescription is bunkum. So, I repeat, don't be lukewarm.
And oh, I am calm.
Hmm... If we are gonna go by the Bible, then no one would be worthy enough to be called a virgin. This is so because like Jesus stated: if anyone looks at another lustfully, then that person is already guilty of adultery (or fornication as the case may be). Now mr, is there any one human that has never looked at the opposite sex lustfully? At least once in it's lifetime...? Yet the book of revelation attested to the fact that there were a substantial number of virgins at the end and you can't tell me that these didnt look at anyone lustfully in their lifetime. Can you?

Let me ask you this, and try to be honest; have you killed before? Or rather, are you are murderer?

Just answer... No fear I no be anything
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 23, 2013
dmcdad:
Hmm... If we are gonna go by the Bible, then no one would be worthy enough to be called a virgin. This is so because like Jesus stated: if anyone looks at another lustfully, then that person is already guilty of adultery (or fornication as the case may be). Now mr, is there any one human that has never looked at the opposite sex lustfully? At least once in it's lifetime...? Yet the book of revelation attested to the fact that there were a substantial number of virgins at the end and you can't tell me that these didnt look at anyone lustfully in their lifetime. Can you?

Let me as you and try and be honest; have you killed before? Or rather, are you are murderer?

Just answer... No fear I no be anything
You misunderstand me bro. I don't judge my morality by the bible, but for those who do, there can be no romancing-ish behaviours.
By the way, I support some of what you've said.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 1:33am On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Keep telling yourself that

Keep being jealous of my virginity.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 3:07am On May 24, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Keep being jealous of my virginity.
Yeah right...

Your signature is.......
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 11:07pm On May 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right...

Your signature is.......

Awwww did my siggy hurt unka mynd feelings?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 12:32am On May 25, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Awwww did my siggy hurt unka mynd feelings?
Yeah right.......

How you doing?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by shizzle11(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2013
190: No s-e-x before marriage

[size=38pt]FOR WHAT angry angry[/size]

GBAMEST!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by obowunmi(m): 3:49am On May 25, 2013
No correlation between sex before or after and a happy marriage.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 25, 2013
obowunmi: No correlation between sex before or after and a happy marriage.
At all
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by ladyinvelvet(f): 7:04am On May 25, 2013
And why not? Would you die?
190: No s-e-x before marriage

[size=38pt]FOR WHAT angry angry[/size]
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by Mynd44: 7:17am On May 25, 2013
ladyinvelvet: And why not? Would you die? [color=#990000][/color]
Are you sure you want an answer to that?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage by MrsChima1(f): 11:26am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right.......

How you doing?

Good and you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Sucking The Thing As If She Was Licking Lollipop & He Was Shocked(pics) / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? / Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.