Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cotonu And Custom Duties - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cotonu And Custom Duties (542 Views)

Sold!! Clean Golf 3 #380,000 with custom duties / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cotonu And Custom Duties by Samony: 10:28am On May 23, 2013
I was advised by a friend not to buy cars from Cotonu because of Custom duties wahala unless I don't intend travelling outside Lagos with it. That I can drive within †ђξ State without any problem. Any Person with better understanding about this, please?
Re: Cotonu And Custom Duties by USAutoBuy(m): 11:00am On May 23, 2013
Samony: I was advised by a friend not to buy cars from Cotonu because of Custom duties wahala unless I don't intend travelling outside Lagos with it. That I can drive within †ђξ State without any problem. Any Person with better understanding about this, please?

As long as you pay NIGERIAN DUTY you should be fine. The problem is that most agents will collect money from you and tell you that they have paid the duty without doing so. They will give you fake documents which will get you in trouble with customs if you were stopped.

I will advise you to just buy one with correct Lagos papers to avoid wahala. If you vehicle were impounded, it will be no laughing matter for you.

Good luck
Re: Cotonu And Custom Duties by Samony: 5:28pm On May 23, 2013
@US-Auto, Tanx

(1) (Reply)

(Sesido Autos) Toyota Camry 1999 Model 850,000 (TOKS) / Total Cost Of Shipping A ML350 2010 Model / Extra Clean Reg. 2009 Toyota Corolla For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.