Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,394 members, 7,901,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... (2186 Views)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by sexymoma(f): 7:28pm On May 23, 2013
Clit_Dah_Cunt:
speak-ee-dee-english
I don't understand okokobioko
nothing jare i ws just you knw, as in, i mean, inshort am wordless
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2013
sexymoma: does this principles applies to her too, if not you are on your own

Why not? It applies wink
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by sexymoma(f): 7:40pm On May 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Why not? It applies wink
hahahaha i laff in an african omo ekiti way. You are sitting on a long thing.
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2013
sexymoma: hahahaha i laff in an african omo ekiti way. You are sitting on a long thing.

I got a billion dollars and a presidency staked for another gal, I offer you my account and bank cards, you girls play hard ball tongue

I might have to bring out the big guns if this continues wink

On a side note, if you had access to your partners account, would you misuse it to shop and all sorts or would you be strict and stringent smiley
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Exponental(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2013
sexymoma: That means you Trust Her.
I already said dat.
I cant marry a lady I dont trust....Olorun maje!
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
yeah i will gladly give my babe and at the same time divert all the cash to another account cool
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by ShirelleBaby: 12:24am On May 24, 2013
y
not,he has mai atm pin and sometimes does d withdrawal for me.we both
use d same pin..i love my openess with him and that's ow it will remain till
he #F# up which i pray he doesnt..till den..d trust remains intact and d
love in shape
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by damitosco(m): 1:50am On May 24, 2013
Why not i can do that 4 my girlWhy not i can do that 4 my girlWhy not i can do that 4 my girl
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by sexymoma(f): 9:40am On May 24, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
y
love in shape
Now This is Love cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by sexymoma(f): 9:41am On May 24, 2013
pc guru: yeah i will gladly give my babe and at the same time divert all the cash to another account cool
Ah Ah Bros Easy na
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 24, 2013
okay not all, some of the money
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
y
love in shape

Sweet. Do you have his?
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2013

Sweet. Do you have his?
she jus said we both use the same pin undecided
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she jus said we both use the same pin undecided

My mistake. Early morning and coffee hasnt kicked in yet sad
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 10:49am On May 24, 2013

My mistake. Early morning and coffee hasnt kicked in yet sad
smiley
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: smiley

cry cry cry cry

I want my coffee angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 11:20am On May 24, 2013

cry cry cry cry

I want my coffee angry angry angry angry
go to the kitchen. Put water in the kettle, plug it and boil the water...then take a cup put coffee, sugar and milk in it. Add water, stir
And there u have it grin
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: go to the kitchen. Put water in the kettle, plug it and boil the water...then take a cup put coffee, sugar and milk in it. Add water, stir
And there u have it grin

I am in a clients office... and they only have decaff cry cry cry cry
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2013

I am in a clients office... and they only have decaff cry cry cry cry
go to a coffee shop soon after that
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by AtheistD(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: go to a coffee shop soon after that

It is getting a bit late for coffee. I might have to try something stronger grin
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by sexymoma(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2013

I got a billion dollars and a presidency staked for another gal, I offer you my account and bank cards, you girls play hard ball tongue

I might have to bring out the big guns if this continues wink

On a side note, if you had access to your partners account, would you misuse it to shop and all sorts or would you be strict and stringent smiley
you know we have different kinds of women. It depends on the d kind of attitude my fiancee has if he s the stingy type, forget i go chop im money o.
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by EDDYIYKE(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2013
I have on two occassions given her my ATM to withdraw money for me. It never crosses my mind that she may play games with it. It depends on love and trust that exist between the partners. I have known her for years and have never doubted her honesty and trueness.
Re: Guys!!! Can You Give Your Fiancee Your ATM Pin?... by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 25, 2013

It is getting a bit late for coffee. I might have to try something stronger grin
most bars close late...alcohol shud do the trick

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? / Ladies, Which Guy Would You Rather? / CAN U Marry Someone With K-LEG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.