Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31813 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Igholize(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2013
albridge: Fortunately for me I only dated nice girls.
. Yea... Nice nd ungly girls. U dey try shal
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Igholize(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2013
austinemar: jus dey look all diz gurls coments... Most of una too loose dats y we dey xchange una like wrapper grin. Make una dey say "no" sometyms na, haba!
.haahahahahahahaha... Teacher washiton, say no, girl need It more dan u ooo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by ITbomb(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2013
oyebukvic: The worst person i ever dated Iڪ d person I'm married τ̲̅ȍ,a liar and a chronic womanizer,
My condolences
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Saraha1(f): 6:56am On May 26, 2013
Some ex what to be called ex,while some you just wish you could turn the hands of time.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Igholize(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2013
Sogo10: I dont think i have ever have a worst experience.i do things for love.most of my ex gf knows.if i feel that am not comfortable with u,i just leave.but i have experience good relationships in the past.
. Na mak u stil dey stay 1 room appartment.. Use all ur money dey buy tins 4 gals... I just dey shake my head
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Igholize(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2013
duro: @ Smoothly, u mean say the mileage of ur p**sy don go far as per Deji's use. Anyway I don't think i want to have someone like you for a wife because Deji don finish u walahi
.hahahahahah... Oboy, u koret welwel ooo... Me 2 no go try am near dat babe ooo cox deji wit e 9 inches stick don scata dat babe ooo.. Her well go deep welwel ooo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by stitcheD(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2013
smothly: I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
SO deji hammer you, you come then dey deny?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by leonshom(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2013
Ex means "Expired" almost everybody labelled their Ex as being awful,rather dey 4got 2 add wot dey also did wrongly 2make d relationship failed, it makes me wonder if there is any perfect being on this earth. I guess sum Ex wuld bekum a blessing to sum1 else !
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by stitcheD(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2013
business_sense: I dated a maniac woman beater eventhough am pregnant he still beat me his Adegoriola Benmayor heartless and self entered I gave him all my earnings bt nt always satisfied including leaving my family for him a lot I can't explain.....
faggy tranny
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by stitcheD(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2013
ritux:
Yea! We have been intimate several times but no abortion. We always played safe because we never wanted to bring shame to our various family.

Hmmmmmm, where's my salt shaker?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by hensben(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2013
I rememba wen I date a girl she was living nollywood life,I call d relationship quit cos I can't stand her artificial luv though she luv me inside but she was 2 addicted 2 nollywood movie
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by azat: 10:09am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Unfortunately, our exes are evil and we are good.
I love this xpression!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by lindalistic(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2013
Ma ex was too possesive and always broke buh shows off wheneva moi or his friends aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ around,making them believe he takes care of moi.He's very G̲̣̣̣̥o̲̣̥O̲̣̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ with words and sure knows HO̶̲̥̅W̶̲̥̅̊ to get at ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥.He's always seeing my flaws while he's the perfecto.He's a woman beater...he once tore moi clothes in public and beat in the presence of his family.And was too foolish to seee d̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥† we almost got married last Dec...my saving grace was my dad who had a dream abt my marriage and pleaded  shouldn't G̶̲̥̅☺̣̣̥̇ ahead wif d plans.​ L̶̲̥̅̊ ♥νε Į̸̸̨§ d most stupid fin.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Jina24(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2013
Super1759: Must your ex be an enemy that you call names? What's all this childish acts?
The person is your ex because you two aint meant to be. You learn the lesson and move on. My ex remains my best friend till date, she is married,I have another girl. She seeks my opinion in some issues and most times I still tell about some personal things.

You must not date 50guys to learn lessons.

It depends on how it ended.I don't think ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ can be best of friends if deceit, betrayer Ãήϑ pretence were all involved. Α̲̅♍ not saying ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ can't be friends but not best of friends.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Jina24(f): 11:10am On May 26, 2013
uche16: fortunately for me,i'm nice and all the girls i have dated are equally nice,the only bad word i usually say is "ITS OVER"
Then,that makes ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ the worst ex to them
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Fajzay: 11:15am On May 26, 2013
Marthakings: [color=#770077]My Worst Date Was Wif A Guy I Met After I Left Secondary Scul. He Was Always Asking For Money From Me And If I Fail To Give Him, He Insults me. He was a cool guy until d 3rd month of d relationship. Whneva I annoy him, he beats me up. I had no1 to talk to concerning him. He told my neighbours who were his frnds to monitor my movement. There was a tym my cousin came for visit. I dnt knw who told him abt it buh he questioned me abt it asking who d guy was. B4 I culd open my mouth to explain, i ended up wif a black eye. All the beating continued for a year. If I call off the relationship, he will give me number to every member of his family to call me and beg me. I am a very emotional person. His mum called and I had to agree to get bck wif her son cos I respect her. After we got bck, he continued his usual ways of always demanding for money and beating me. D relationship ended on his 21st birthday. I purposely didnt call to wish him happy birthday. He got annoyed and broke up wif me. I was actually glad dat he made it easier for me. I 4got everytin abt him. He then called me 3 months later apologizing. Saying dat he was drunk whn he broke up wif me. Abeg ooo... Can alcohol intoxicate sum1 for 3 months non-stop? I showed him my other side and gave him the warning of his life neva to communicate wif me... Dis guy went about the neighbourhood gisting pple of how he disvirgined me and all sorts of nonsense which never happened. I jst laffed whn i heard abt it and i knew he was capable of gossiping abt me. Itz been 6 months since the break up now... M jst glad m done wif him [/color

lolz
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Fajzay: 11:21am On May 26, 2013
tunapawizzy:
bro email her number to me, i'll help u talk to her
Barawo!!! So u can continue from where others stopped. ehn?? lolz
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by 190: 11:21am On May 26, 2013
which of my ex's

ive had so many ex's ive lost count sef undecided
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by MrCork: 11:24am On May 26, 2013
Jade William: I remember dating a guy named Tony when I was in sch (he wasn't a student though). He was vry stingy&demanding.'Help me cook with ur money,I'l refund u later (did it once&he neva refunded me so I neva acted a fool again);I rememba him even askin me 2send him recharge card if I truly loved him (seriously) but he wil neva do anythng 4u even 2recharge ur phone.The one dat made me dump his sorry a** was his tantrum.I remember a day he was angry ova nothing&he smashed my new nokia E63.U knw how expensive that phone was wen it cam out newly&i had 2save a lot of money 2get dat phone as a student then&he refused 2replace it.I seized his laptop&starcom browser til he replaced my phone.
Share ur worst r/shp experience

You!angry
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by loswhite(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2013
fresh_dude: Going by this, the exes must also have done something for them to have done something for the exes to have done something.
grin exactly
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2013
Jade William: I remember dating a guy named Tony when I was in sch (he wasn't a student though). He was vry stingy&demanding.'Help me cook with ur money,I'l refund u later (did it once&he neva refunded me so I neva acted a fool again);I rememba him even askin me 2send him recharge card if I truly loved him (seriously) but he wil neva do anythng 4u even 2recharge ur phone.The one dat made me dump his sorry a** was his tantrum.I remember a day he was angry ova nothing&he smashed my new nokia E63.U knw how expensive that phone was wen it cam out newly&i had 2save a lot of money 2get dat phone as a student then&he refused 2replace it.I seized his laptop&starcom browser til he replaced my phone.
Share ur worst r/shp experience
op nawa ooo, all ur emphasis was just on material things.... Shoooo na so naija babes dey? Na were ur.
mind dey, 4 d guy pocket and food but thank god say en smart pass u and. D guy fit b enugu brought up cos dem 2 wise 4 runs girls like u.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Fajzay: 11:30am On May 26, 2013
MicroBox: i know say most of this Ex gf you guys are talking about were yoruba gal.
most of this yoruba gals are rubbish,cheap and their p...sy my guy no just go there.
Very rude and arogant.
Demand yeye money wey no make sense,money u can never be happy to give cos she is going to spend it on rubbish i.e buying bleachin cream,junk food .......
talking from yeye xperience
i beg i mean no harm

Tribalism here u go ... Girls are girls anywhere, everywhere u go. Igbo gals nko? Na our sisters from the west alone u see ba?
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 11:31am On May 26, 2013
Though I may not b in good terms wid all my ex but I can never say I regretted dating any of dem cos I do learn from all the experiences I got while we Were 2geda.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Sophiatabitha(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2013
I v neva had any bad experience. Infact my exs v bin nyc guys. i always end up endin d relatnships because i get bored & neva seem 2 fall in lv wit any1 dats y ama remain single 4 nw.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Decryptor(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2013
Sophiatabitha: I v neva had any bad experience. Infact my exs v bin nyc guys. i always end up endin d relatnships because i get bored & neva seem 2 fall in lv wit any1 dats y ama remain single 4 nw.
I'm sure 2 or 3 of them must have talked about you here.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by missojugo(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2013
DaBeaver:

Thanks for this comment. I dunno why ex's are always seen in bad light. I've had just three ex's in my entire life (I'll be getting married soon) and they are all my friends till date, as a matter of fact, the first of them is my best friend and confidant. I still go on casual dates with them, as often as work schedule allows, and we still share and give sincere advice. Maybe I've been fortunate and blessed; maybe y'all complaining have just been unlucky, but I have no reason to absolutely bad-mouth any of my ex's because they made me the better man that I am today for my fiancee!

My brother be careful with these your so called casual dates with best friend and friendly ex gfs even if they are married now. My mom always tells me "Any food u don't wanna eat don't keep it at arms reach and continue smelling it". A word is enough for d wise. Happy married life in advance!
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Sogo10: 3:06pm On May 26, 2013
Igholize: . Na mak u stil dey stay 1 room appartment.. Use all ur money dey buy tins 4 gals... I just dey shake my head
funny,i am a footballer.i am okay wit mahself.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by AdoreKIZITO(f): 6:19pm On May 26, 2013
I have been dating him despite the bad character he posses. Its gud to never let go.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by dulphines: 8:44pm On May 26, 2013
davidknot22: The worse girl i ever dated was demanding for sex alwayz,i disvirgin this girl myself and dont know how she grew arogant,no matter how hard u sex her she would not be satisfy.in short,i left her becoz she can kill.

Your potency may be the problem here sir.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by AbuMikey(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2013
♍Ɣ ex?.....hmmm I still Love dat gal like crase oo
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by fubbyy(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2013
I wonder why guys comment more on a romantic topic thread more than the girls while it suppose to be the other way round

@ topic, I've never had ex before but am ex to many girls, when they think we are dating am busy thinking other wise and completing my mission
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by 1010101: 11:02pm On May 26, 2013
I once dated this chick from Trinidad & Tobago that enjoys me eating her puszzy like peanut butter and jelly but she sucks at giving me bj. .. Selfish biaach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Virginity / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.