Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,215 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

"I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up (5721 Views)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror / How I Maintain My Hips, Sexy Curves - Daniella Okeke / I Will Like To Insure My Hips ----- Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by AmicableEd: 7:52pm On May 23, 2013
'm really enjoying the session, lol! Toolz and her fans are currently having a 'Questions and Answers' session on Twitter, and guess what! Toolz just 'revealed' she may still be a virgin. That she's actually saving 'it' for marriage.

Read the funny questions her fans threw at her and her replies after the cut. One even asked her when she was going to get married.

By the way, about her boob size on the MyStreetz magazine Toolz covered, Toolz also said the photographers actually made them bigger, so that answers my question..

Oh, concerning the "hip" thingy, I think it's just a joke or something..see tweets below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/im-still-virginone-of-my-hips-is.html
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Airforce1(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2013
What is Toolz

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Ruq: 8:52pm On May 23, 2013
until she letz me find out.
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by LesbianBoy(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2013
Toolz a virgin shocked shocked shocked grin grin Issorait! Soon cossy will come out too and say she is still a virgin! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by lolaluv1(f): 9:06pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmn!
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2013
[size=13pt]In the morally bankrupt US of A, when actresses have parts of their bodies photoshopped, they kick and scream as they don't wish for their younger fans to believe that they have perfect bodies. Toolz' body was enhanced and photoshopped, and she has no problem with that. Strange.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Keemz(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2013
Airforce1: What is Toolz
Chai!u wicked oh!
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Livbankx: 10:00pm On May 23, 2013
grin e fit be tru oooo.....na so all of dem dey talk. Even nicki na virgin.
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by chymystique(f): 10:19pm On May 23, 2013
She is a Virgin?? Congrats to Her den undecided undecided
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2013
AmicableEd: Oh, concerning the "hip" thingy, I think it's just a joke or something..see tweets below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/im-still-virginone-of-my-hips-is.html

whew!! i was going to say. undecided
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by ogusbaba1(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2013
coughssssssssssssss
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2013
Yeah right, obama is from akwa ibom and goodluck jonathan is an african chinese!!

*yawns*, the fakest sh1t since nicki minaj's fake b00bs

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 7:07am On May 24, 2013
lol
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by slumbee(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2013
OP!!! U can't tell sacarsm even if it's punching u in d face??
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by daviide: 9:44am On May 24, 2013
Me self am a virgin cheesy #itsNoBigDeal grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by mrbyron(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2013
Yeah right! Pigs fly!
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2013
lol
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 24, 2013
I have to have a rethink of tapping that thing. cool
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by ShackAttack: 3:44pm On May 24, 2013
Am I the only one that dont know this TOOLZ of a girl?
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by slimyem: 3:52pm On May 24, 2013
She's just messing with those asking her those questions.Anyone who believes all those answers must be dumb!
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by airmark(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2013
she once dated shank. Its a big lie.
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by 80million1: 5:34pm On May 24, 2013
okay o
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
See how thirsty the questioners sound, I wouldn't be surprised if I hear that they actually wanked to her answers. undecided
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 24, 2013
whats wrong with being a virgin ? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by fuckluv(f): 6:18am On May 25, 2013
She's high on 'taba' cheesy
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by fuckluv(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2013
adaobi123: whats wrong with being a virgin ? undecided
Absolutely nada, but coming from 'miss virgin' is as saying that nicki minaj is a virgin. Naturally, a virgin would not disclose to all that she is.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by omophilip: 9:07am On May 25, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. And I sincerely believe she's telling it as it is
Re: "I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up by pepmma: 8:26am On May 05, 2015
RESIDENTIAL professional cleaning after fumigation&pest control SERVICES. Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide all these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact CHOGON cleaning SERVICES @10 diya street gbagada–Lagos Nigeria +2348034637281 / whatsapp@07089528755

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Poses With 2 Cute Oyinbo Albino (Photos) / Take A Proper Look At This Couple Jayz And Beyoncé / Seyi Shay’s Boyfriend Gifts Her A Brand New Customized Benz As An Apology Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.